Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | full palindrome ID pastel babby
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94666649][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/946667/94666649_350.png[/img][/url] hullo i didnt notice the ID on this until someone pointed it out! kinda neat i guess make offers bc idk what fancy IDs are worth <3
94666649_350.png

hullo

i didnt notice the ID on this until someone pointed it out! kinda neat i guess

make offers bc idk what fancy IDs are worth <3
ZW2OPjy.png
bump
bump
ZW2OPjy.png
bump
bump
ZW2OPjy.png
bump
bump
ZW2OPjy.png
Hey @Vicquemare! I also commented in the special ID thread but for some reason I don't think it pinged you!

Anyway I am super interested in this baby!!! I mentioned in my other comment, I was looking at the sales list for palindromes and was seeing stuff all over the board, but I was thinking of offering a good price for what I’m seeing at 100 gems :3

Does that sound okay?
Hey @Vicquemare! I also commented in the special ID thread but for some reason I don't think it pinged you!

Anyway I am super interested in this baby!!! I mentioned in my other comment, I was looking at the sales list for palindromes and was seeing stuff all over the board, but I was thinking of offering a good price for what I’m seeing at 100 gems :3

Does that sound okay?
yhcYVTG.png _________ she/her | lover of pink and teal _________ xCmYhaC.png_________
@TealieMe hi! sorry i didn't see your other ping, i've been busy IRL

75-100 gems is typically my starting price for this pair's hatchlings in my hatchery. i'd be looking for a bit more than that but wouldn't go too high since it's not XXY like the other hatches tend to be. i'll still keep your offer in mind.
@TealieMe hi! sorry i didn't see your other ping, i've been busy IRL

75-100 gems is typically my starting price for this pair's hatchlings in my hatchery. i'd be looking for a bit more than that but wouldn't go too high since it's not XXY like the other hatches tend to be. i'll still keep your offer in mind.
ZW2OPjy.png
@Vicquemare absolutely! I'm willing to offer more, do you have an idea beyond that of what you would want? I'm more than happy to negotiate!
@Vicquemare absolutely! I'm willing to offer more, do you have an idea beyond that of what you would want? I'm more than happy to negotiate!
yhcYVTG.png _________ she/her | lover of pink and teal _________ xCmYhaC.png_________
@TealieMe UHHH that's a great question, i dont know LOL. last special ID i sold was for 500 gems but he was also half leveled to 25 so i'm not sure how that skews the price. probably nothing that high though. maybe 200?
@TealieMe UHHH that's a great question, i dont know LOL. last special ID i sold was for 500 gems but he was also half leveled to 25 so i'm not sure how that skews the price. probably nothing that high though. maybe 200?
ZW2OPjy.png
@Vicquemare okay yeah, I can do 200! :)
@Vicquemare okay yeah, I can do 200! :)
@TealieMe COOL! i'll send a cr!
@TealieMe COOL! i'll send a cr!
ZW2OPjy.png