Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67
HATCHLING SKINS YAAAAAS!!!!
HATCHLING SKINS YAAAAAS!!!!
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
HATCHLING SKINS ARE REAL???
HATCHLING SKINS ARE REAL???
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Pings recommended!
i0phQ2L.gif
I have no eternally youthful dragons, but hatchling skins still make me SO EXCITED
I have no eternally youthful dragons, but hatchling skins still make me SO EXCITED
xxxxxxxxxx
image.png
"The world was to me a secret which I desired to divine."
-Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley, Frankenstein
xxxx
they/them | FR+0 | Semi-active
waterflower.png
I just realized with this upcoming feature, I'm going to be able to add like little kitties to my precious Meow (who is a tribute to my actual feline pets), and now I can't stop vibrating with excitement and giddiness! Oh I'm so delighted and happy! ;w; Oh my gosh... [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80234550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/802346/80234550_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
I just realized with this upcoming feature, I'm going to be able to add like little kitties to my precious Meow (who is a tribute to my actual feline pets), and now I can't stop vibrating with excitement and giddiness! Oh I'm so delighted and happy! ;w; Oh my gosh...
80234550_350.png
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
hatchling skins hholy moly \o/
hatchling skins hholy moly \o/
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
HATCHLING SKINS?? HATCHLING SKINS!!
HATCHLING SKINS?? HATCHLING SKINS!!
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
NICE, I've been looking forward to it, especially the custom item icon creation!! I hope I'll find the time soon to draw a new accent! [emoji=aether love size=2] And perma hatchling skins aaaah, awesome!
NICE, I've been looking forward to it, especially the custom item icon creation!! I hope I'll find the time soon to draw a new accent!

And perma hatchling skins aaaah, awesome!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
FINALLY...... BABY DRIP
FINALLY...... BABY DRIP
I'm really excited and happy about hatchling skins/accents in the works! That's been my one major pause with getting permababies. Thank you, FR staff [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I'm really excited and happy about hatchling skins/accents in the works! That's been my one major pause with getting permababies. Thank you, FR staff
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
Wait what hatching skins?!
Wait what hatching skins?!
ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 66 67