Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Skin & Accent System Revamp
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67
YAY! Hatchling skins! I'm so excited! :D
YAY! Hatchling skins! I'm so excited! :D
nudX0O8.png
HATCHLING SKINS REAL WIN WIN WIN WE WIN
HATCHLING SKINS REAL WIN WIN WIN WE WIN
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
permababy skins are such a gamechanger. really good update [emoji=snapper happy size=2]
permababy skins are such a gamechanger. really good update
THis is so much player/artist friendly I cant believe i witnessed this update <3 [emoji=dusthide love size=2]
THis is so much player/artist friendly I cant believe i witnessed this update <3
Hatchling skins [emoji=obelisk love size=1]
Hatchling skins
risingbeasts.gif xXAr5GG.pngearth_rune_20.png ver smol earth_rune_20.pngjKUX4Dr.png thepeculiarone.gif
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2024-04-29 06:11:57" ] Coming Soon to a Dragon Game Near You... Our skin submission system has been a great way to share exciting and personalized designs for adult dragons, allowing you to share your craft with the Flight Rising community and bring even more customization to our already vibrant world. We're not stopping there! In the very near future, we're thrilled to announce that the custom skins system will be expanding its wings to embrace hatchling dragons under the effects of Eternal Youth, too! That's right—soon, you'll have the power to unleash your creativity on those adorable little bundles of joy. It's a feature you’ve been clamoring for, and we're ecstatic to finally make it happen. So ecstatic, in fact, that starting today, we're giving everyone a head start. The image template files for hatchlings are now available to download, so you can dive in today and start preparing your designs before the integration is launched! We can’t wait to see what you come up with! [/quote] SCREAMING
Xhaztol wrote on 2024-04-29 06:11:57:

Coming Soon to a Dragon Game Near You...

Our skin submission system has been a great way to share exciting and personalized designs for adult dragons, allowing you to share your craft with the Flight Rising community and bring even more customization to our already vibrant world.

We're not stopping there!

In the very near future, we're thrilled to announce that the custom skins system will be expanding its wings to embrace hatchling dragons under the effects of Eternal Youth, too! That's right—soon, you'll have the power to unleash your creativity on those adorable little bundles of joy. It's a feature you’ve been clamoring for, and we're ecstatic to finally make it happen.

So ecstatic, in fact, that starting today, we're giving everyone a head start. The image template files for hatchlings are now available to download, so you can dive in today and start preparing your designs before the integration is launched!

We can’t wait to see what you come up with!

SCREAMING
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
BABY SKINS BABY SKINS
BABY SKINS BABY SKINS
91741235.png77876607.png
Will perma baby skins be allowed as festival entries?
Will perma baby skins be allowed as festival entries?
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
HATCHLING SKINS. YES!!

Thank you for all the updates! :D
HATCHLING SKINS. YES!!

Thank you for all the updates! :D
I make glowy accents! || Add yourself to my Biolum accent ping lists!
this update is literally a lifesaver for me, a person with 0 attention span whne it comes to reprinting. THANK YOU
this update is literally a lifesaver for me, a person with 0 attention span whne it comes to reprinting. THANK YOU
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 66 67