Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | exclusion filter in auction house
1 2 3
Support. This would make a lot of things easier
Support. This would make a lot of things easier
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
This suggestion comes up fairly often, and I'll always support it - it gets tedious to have to select all color schemes but XXX whenever I'm looking for something, I can only imagine it's even more annoying for people who want to exclude one option in a bigger, longer list.
This suggestion comes up fairly often, and I'll always support it - it gets tedious to have to select all color schemes but XXX whenever I'm looking for something, I can only imagine it's even more annoying for people who want to exclude one option in a bigger, longer list.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
absolutely. it'd be great to have a way to type in something you want to exclude for things like genes. type in 'veilspun' do not get veilspun genes. thanks
absolutely. it'd be great to have a way to type in something you want to exclude for things like genes. type in 'veilspun' do not get veilspun genes. thanks
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
[center]I need this feature because [u]half of the genes on this website trigger my trypophobia and severe photosensitivity disorder[/u], and they keep just making more and more and more [b][i][u]eye-strain nightmares[/u][/i][/b]. I cannot look for dragons without risking triggering a panic episode or life-threatening migraine. For that matter-- there should be a toggle in account settings to turn off eye-strain/trypophobia genes. It would be a very. Simple. Back-end implementation. As all you would have to do, from a developer standpoint-- speaking as a dev, myself-- is to simply have it swap the display using the same foundation as the scrying workshop to display 'basic' in place of those genes to the person toggling that in their settings. It would not change the function in the least-- you can still see on the dragons page, on its tooltip, etc, the name of the actual gene. Maybe even with an indicator icon to point out that this gene is affected by the users settings. But since when does SW care about accessibility, amirite? [emoji=aether deadpan size=2][/center]
I need this feature because half of the genes on this website trigger my trypophobia and severe photosensitivity disorder, and they keep just making more and more and more eye-strain nightmares.

I cannot look for dragons without risking triggering a panic episode or life-threatening migraine.

For that matter-- there should be a toggle in account settings to turn off eye-strain/trypophobia genes. It would be a very. Simple. Back-end implementation. As all you would have to do, from a developer standpoint-- speaking as a dev, myself-- is to simply have it swap the display using the same foundation as the scrying workshop to display 'basic' in place of those genes to the person toggling that in their settings.

It would not change the function in the least-- you can still see on the dragons page, on its tooltip, etc, the name of the actual gene. Maybe even with an indicator icon to point out that this gene is affected by the users settings. But since when does SW care about accessibility, amirite?
sixivRf.gif
Astral - 1990 - They/Them
Freelance Artist for hire!

Art Shop | Hatchery

AVEOprG.png
Agreeing, both for reasons of eyestrain/phobia and convenience. A general exclusion feature would make browsing the AH so much easier, especially the more new genes and breeds are added. And policies have adjusted over the years for skins, but this issue has been neglected and there are a great many genes that trigger these reactions. Giving people who need to avoid them an opt-out where it's possible to do so wouldn't be unreasonable, or take anything away from those who enjoy those genes.

Agreeing, both for reasons of eyestrain/phobia and convenience. A general exclusion feature would make browsing the AH so much easier, especially the more new genes and breeds are added. And policies have adjusted over the years for skins, but this issue has been neglected and there are a great many genes that trigger these reactions. Giving people who need to avoid them an opt-out where it's possible to do so wouldn't be unreasonable, or take anything away from those who enjoy those genes.

Desperately want the ability to filter out specific results, it would make finding things much easier on me. It's very tiresome to set all the specifics instead of just being able to filter out just some things. I'm all for this being added and hope this suggestion will be seen!
Desperately want the ability to filter out specific results, it would make finding things much easier on me. It's very tiresome to set all the specifics instead of just being able to filter out just some things. I'm all for this being added and hope this suggestion will be seen!
support, this would save me a lot of clicks. if i don't want a dragon with arcane eyes but i'm fine with everything else, i shouldn't have to click every other element 10 times rather than just clicking arcane once, it's just inefficient
support, this would save me a lot of clicks. if i don't want a dragon with arcane eyes but i'm fine with everything else, i shouldn't have to click every other element 10 times rather than just clicking arcane once, it's just inefficient
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
Support! Exclusion options in search would be so helpful.
Support! Exclusion options in search would be so helpful.
support, honestly surprised that doesn't exist already. of course, as people have said, you can select all the things you do want, but that can be a lot of selecting.
support, honestly surprised that doesn't exist already. of course, as people have said, you can select all the things you do want, but that can be a lot of selecting.
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
support 100%, always wishing for this. would love to be able to filter out basic and other genes that i don't like (like the patchwork ones). it would be so much easier than just selecting all but one gene when searching lol
support 100%, always wishing for this. would love to be able to filter out basic and other genes that i don't like (like the patchwork ones). it would be so much easier than just selecting all but one gene when searching lol
they
fr +3
ping me
preorders 4/5
1 2 3