Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Old Cabin (always open)
1 2 3 4
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww > confront (4 votes)

> flee (0 votes)

Response pending. Please stand by.

Request recieved.
Users [finalhunt] and [ClockwerkFortune] will notified of all future responses.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww > confront (4 votes)

> flee (0 votes)

Request recieved.
Users [finalhunt] and [ClockwerkFortune] will notified of all future responses.

FR +2
@/biao @/GrimmAndReaper @/finalhunt @/ClockwerkFortune
(You will only be pinged for events directly after you vote unless otherwise requested)

Day 0
18:50
Mid Spring
-Map-

Shaking your head, you decide you'd better see what this thing is. If it is something bad you need to know about it.

Stalking closer to the mystery noise, you stay low to the ground, careful to avoid making a sound. Whatever it is trudges on, oblivious to your advances. Soon enough, it's in view.

From your perch underneath the brush, you can't get a clear look at first. Long fur, smallish body, webbed wings, it's definitely a dragon of some sort. Something about them seems off, though.

Moving Closer for a better view, you realize that you are looking at a female tundra, but something is definitely wrong with her. Large patches of her fur are missing. The webbing of her wings is in terrible condition with countless holes and tears. Her gait is uneven, like she's drunk. You think she might even be missing the tip of her tail.

You nearly call out to her, concerned, before you notice one final detail. From your angle, you cannot see her front or face. But from the way she is hanging her head, you can get a clear look at her throat. Her throat that had been ruthlessly torn out.

You jerk back in both fear and disgust. How is she still walking, with a wound like that?! But then it hits you. Those things back in the city, they all looked like that.

Not injured, no. The ones in the cities rarely had a scratch on them. No, they all looked dead. Sunken faces, rotting skin, they looked like they belonged six feet under, and so does this tundra.

Shocked and scared, you step back. This proves to be a mistake as something cracks underneath your foot. The tundra whips their head in your direction, revealing sunken, white eyes and torn lips. She doesn't seem to have spotted you just yet, but she knows you're there. She is very quickly approaching you.

> run
> fight

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Status wrote:
Hunger: Satisfied
Thirst: Satisfied
Rested: Good

Inventory wrote:
Inventory:
>old coat
>old scarf
>blanket
>firewood x5

Total Food Rations: 10
>non-perishable: 10

Total Water Rations: 10
>questionable quality: 10
@/biao @/GrimmAndReaper @/finalhunt @/ClockwerkFortune
(You will only be pinged for events directly after you vote unless otherwise requested)

Day 0
18:50
Mid Spring
-Map-

Shaking your head, you decide you'd better see what this thing is. If it is something bad you need to know about it.

Stalking closer to the mystery noise, you stay low to the ground, careful to avoid making a sound. Whatever it is trudges on, oblivious to your advances. Soon enough, it's in view.

From your perch underneath the brush, you can't get a clear look at first. Long fur, smallish body, webbed wings, it's definitely a dragon of some sort. Something about them seems off, though.

Moving Closer for a better view, you realize that you are looking at a female tundra, but something is definitely wrong with her. Large patches of her fur are missing. The webbing of her wings is in terrible condition with countless holes and tears. Her gait is uneven, like she's drunk. You think she might even be missing the tip of her tail.

You nearly call out to her, concerned, before you notice one final detail. From your angle, you cannot see her front or face. But from the way she is hanging her head, you can get a clear look at her throat. Her throat that had been ruthlessly torn out.

You jerk back in both fear and disgust. How is she still walking, with a wound like that?! But then it hits you. Those things back in the city, they all looked like that.

Not injured, no. The ones in the cities rarely had a scratch on them. No, they all looked dead. Sunken faces, rotting skin, they looked like they belonged six feet under, and so does this tundra.

Shocked and scared, you step back. This proves to be a mistake as something cracks underneath your foot. The tundra whips their head in your direction, revealing sunken, white eyes and torn lips. She doesn't seem to have spotted you just yet, but she knows you're there. She is very quickly approaching you.

> run
> fight

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Status wrote:
Rested: Good

Inventory wrote:
Inventory:
>old coat
>old scarf
>blanket
>firewood x5

FR +2
Yowza that’s terrifying- I’m gonna run
Yowza that’s terrifying- I’m gonna run
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
Well. I agree, let’s run… I don’t think an old knife is going to be sufficient for this one.
Well. I agree, let’s run… I don’t think an old knife is going to be sufficient for this one.
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww > run (2 votes)

> fight (0 votes)

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww > run (2 votes)

> fight (0 votes)

FR +2
@biao @finalhunt @ClockwerkFortune

Day
19:00
Mid Spring
-Map-

You waste no time turning and racing out of the underbrush. With a snarl, the tundra gives chase.

She’s much faster than you'd have expected her to be in her condition and she's quickly gaining on you, so you start to wind your way around trees and logs hoping to trip her up. This seems to work and puts distance between you, but she's still on your tail. Looking desperately, you spot what could be your escape.

Taking a sharp left, you hear the corpse skid and crash behind you. Taking the chance, you weave through a group of young trees and break her line of sight. You then dive into the burrow you had spotted, shoving yourself as far from the opening as possible. Holding your breath, you wait.

You hear her approaching and ready your knife. It doest get put to use, though, as she quickly passes your burrow. You can hear her searching for you, pawing at the ground, sniffing the air. For a moment you fear she will smell you, but it seems the damp burrow and the surrounding foliage has disguised you as she quickly gives up.

With a frustrated howl that chills you to your bones she takes flight, breaking through thick branches with a painful crunch. You wait a few moments longer to be sure she's gone before exiting the burrow.

Well. That was terrifying.

Shaking the dirt from your scales and waiting for your racing heart to calm, you take a look at your new surroundings. With a sinking heart you realize you are now lost. And with the sun sinking lower in the sky, it's starting to become quite cold. The wind also seems to be picking up, causing a terrible chill. You really need to find that path.

You're not sure where to start. You could probably poke around and try to find a familiar landmark or something. Maybe try smelling your way back. You kind of doubt the reliability of that second one. Your sense of smell isn't particularly great.

Another option would be to find a break in the trees and take flight. A look from above will certainly show the cabin and possibly the shed or garden, but with that thing flying around up there you're not sure that's a good idea. Another sudden breeze makes you reconsider.

> stay grounded
> take flight

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Status wrote:
w*a little chilled v
Rested: Good wwwww

Held Inventory:
> old carving knife

Inventory wrote:
Inventory:
>old coat
>old scarf
>blanket
>firewood x5

@biao @finalhunt @ClockwerkFortune

Day
19:00
Mid Spring
-Map-

You waste no time turning and racing out of the underbrush. With a snarl, the tundra gives chase.

She’s much faster than you'd have expected her to be in her condition and she's quickly gaining on you, so you start to wind your way around trees and logs hoping to trip her up. This seems to work and puts distance between you, but she's still on your tail. Looking desperately, you spot what could be your escape.

Taking a sharp left, you hear the corpse skid and crash behind you. Taking the chance, you weave through a group of young trees and break her line of sight. You then dive into the burrow you had spotted, shoving yourself as far from the opening as possible. Holding your breath, you wait.

You hear her approaching and ready your knife. It doest get put to use, though, as she quickly passes your burrow. You can hear her searching for you, pawing at the ground, sniffing the air. For a moment you fear she will smell you, but it seems the damp burrow and the surrounding foliage has disguised you as she quickly gives up.

With a frustrated howl that chills you to your bones she takes flight, breaking through thick branches with a painful crunch. You wait a few moments longer to be sure she's gone before exiting the burrow.

Well. That was terrifying.

Shaking the dirt from your scales and waiting for your racing heart to calm, you take a look at your new surroundings. With a sinking heart you realize you are now lost. And with the sun sinking lower in the sky, it's starting to become quite cold. The wind also seems to be picking up, causing a terrible chill. You really need to find that path.

You're not sure where to start. You could probably poke around and try to find a familiar landmark or something. Maybe try smelling your way back. You kind of doubt the reliability of that second one. Your sense of smell isn't particularly great.

Another option would be to find a break in the trees and take flight. A look from above will certainly show the cabin and possibly the shed or garden, but with that thing flying around up there you're not sure that's a good idea. Another sudden breeze makes you reconsider.

> stay grounded
> take flight

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Status wrote:
w*a little chilled v
Rested: Good wwwww

Held Inventory:
> old carving knife

Inventory wrote:
Inventory:
>old coat
>old scarf
>blanket
>firewood x5

FR +2
Man, this doesn’t seem like much of a choice either way. I think I’ll vote for take flight, because I doubt the tundra’s wings are in good enough condition to fly for long.
Man, this doesn’t seem like much of a choice either way. I think I’ll vote for take flight, because I doubt the tundra’s wings are in good enough condition to fly for long.
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
I’m not too sure about this one. For one, it does seem like a fairly good idea to fly. However, I’d rather not take a risk… we could stay grounded and try to retrace our steps instead? Surely we can’t have gotten too far..? :,)
I’m not too sure about this one. For one, it does seem like a fairly good idea to fly. However, I’d rather not take a risk… we could stay grounded and try to retrace our steps instead? Surely we can’t have gotten too far..? :,)
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
Let's Take flight just hope we are a better flyer then the tundra
Let's Take flight just hope we are a better flyer then the tundra
A5jrfi7.gif
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww > stay grounded (1 vote)

> take flight (2 votes)

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww > stay grounded (1 vote)

> take flight (2 votes)

FR +2
1 2 3 4