Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Old Cabin (always open)
1 2 3 4
[Center][Size=1]@biao @GrimmAndReaper @W1sp (You will only be pinged for events directly after you vote unless otherwise requested) Day 0 18:30 Mid Spring -[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3332610/1#post_56651087]Map[/url]-[/center] The garden and shed seem important, and it would probably be good to make sure the area is safe, but your curiosity gets the better of you. Putting the map away, you head towards the “old project”. The walk is a little longer than what it first appeared, but you get there in due time. Up close, you're still not quite sure what this thing is. A large metal frame with what are probably some kind of axles, you can guess it was supposed to be some kind of vehicle. There are a bunch of valves and gauges that make you wonder what else it was supposed to do. You're struck with the sudden memory of helping your friend build this, back then. You remember how they were always trying to stay in touch with their roots as a descendant of the Flamecaller, though looking at it now you can't help but think this would be more fitting of someone born of the Stormcatcher. You yourself are no good with mechanical stuff like this, so after one last cursory glance you turn your attention elsewhere. [Center]Where to next? > fortify the cabin > check out shed > check out garden > explore hunting grounds/wetland[/center] [Columns] [Color=transparent]wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww[/color] [nextcol][quote=Status] Status: Well Hunger: Satisfied Thirst: Satisfied Rested: Good [Color=transparent] W Wwwwwwwwwwwww W W W[/color] [/quote] [Nextcol][quote=Inventory] Inventory: >old coat >old scarf >blanket Total Food Rations: 10 >non-perishable: 10 Total Water Rations: 10 >questionable quality: 10 [/quote] [/columns]
@biao @GrimmAndReaper @W1sp
(You will only be pinged for events directly after you vote unless otherwise requested)

Day 0
18:30
Mid Spring
-Map-

The garden and shed seem important, and it would probably be good to make sure the area is safe, but your curiosity gets the better of you. Putting the map away, you head towards the “old project”.

The walk is a little longer than what it first appeared, but you get there in due time. Up close, you're still not quite sure what this thing is. A large metal frame with what are probably some kind of axles, you can guess it was supposed to be some kind of vehicle. There are a bunch of valves and gauges that make you wonder what else it was supposed to do.

You're struck with the sudden memory of helping your friend build this, back then. You remember how they were always trying to stay in touch with their roots as a descendant of the Flamecaller, though looking at it now you can't help but think this would be more fitting of someone born of the Stormcatcher.

You yourself are no good with mechanical stuff like this, so after one last cursory glance you turn your attention elsewhere.
Where to next?

> fortify the cabin
> check out shed
> check out garden
> explore hunting grounds/wetland
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Status wrote:
Hunger: Satisfied
Thirst: Satisfied
Rested: Good

W
Wwwwwwwwwwwww
W
W
W
Inventory wrote:
Inventory:
>old coat
>old scarf
>blanket

Total Food Rations: 10
>non-perishable: 10

Total Water Rations: 10
>questionable quality: 10
FR +2
I’d like to vote to check out the shed! Could be some important things in there, maybe something that can help with survival or, at the very least, something to reminisce over and keep us company for a while.
I’d like to vote to check out the shed! Could be some important things in there, maybe something that can help with survival or, at the very least, something to reminisce over and keep us company for a while.
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
I'll keep with >Check the garden, as it may be important ^^
I'll keep with >Check the garden, as it may be important ^^
A5jrfi7.gif
rather undecided this round, so I'll wait to see how the results fall. would love a ping for the next update though.
rather undecided this round, so I'll wait to see how the results fall. would love a ping for the next update though.
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww > fortify the cabin (0 votes)

> check out shed (1 vote)

> check out garden (1 vote)

> explore hunting grounds/wetland (0 votes)

Results tied. Flipping coin...

> check out shed

Response pending. Please stand by.

Request recieved.
User [biao] will be notifyed for all future responses.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww > fortify the cabin (0 votes)

> check out shed (1 vote)

> check out garden (1 vote)

> explore hunting grounds/wetland (0 votes)

Results tied. Flipping coin...

> check out shed

Response pending. Please stand by.

Request recieved.
User [biao] will be notifyed for all future responses.

FR +2
@biao @finalhunt @GrimmAndReaper
(You will only be pinged for events directly after you vote unless otherwise requested)

Day 0
18:45
Mid Spring
-Map-

You decide to check out the shed next.

Following the map and passing the cabin, you notice a stack of firewood on the west side of the building. It's not very well stocked, but there is enough there to last a day, maybe two. Judging by the increasing chill, you may end up needing it tonight.

Continuing north, you realize the path leading to the shed is heavily overgrown. Stepping into the trees and shrubbery, you become concerned you may lose your way. Your panic only lasts for a moment, though, as you realize you could simply take flight and get an aerial view in the event you get lost. You'll have to try to avoid that, though. Best not to attract unwanted attention.

As you walk, most of your focus is spent keeping track of the trail. A few minutes into your trek, a sound breaks that focus. The crackling-snap of a branch being broken, and not naturally. There is something moving some distance to your right.

At first you are alarmed, but then you stop to think. Whatever it is, it doesn't know you're here, otherwise you wouldn't still be able to hear its careless footsteps. Crouching low to ensure it stays that way, you ponder what your next actions should be, though that depends on what the mystery noise is.

Perhaps it's a deer or a wild boar? The extra food certainly couldn't hurt. You're not sure where your next food source will be once your canned beef and corn runs out.

Maybe it's another dragon? A friendly face would be a godsend, though you're not sure you could feed another stomach.

What if it's another dragon, but they're unfriendly? You have nothing in terms of armor and are armed with only an old knife. Sure you have sharp claw and teeth, but so does everyone else. If you're gonna get into a potential fight to the death you'd rather be properly prepared for it.

Another probability that crosses your mind is that it could be one of those things you saw in the city, the reason you came here again. That couldn't be the case, though, because there is no way those things are out here already. Still, the possibility worries you.

Through all of these possibilities and the nerves built by the latter, you realize that you don't have to do anything about this. Whatever it is, it seems to be getting farther away. If you just stay here and wait a little longer you could avoid it all together. That's sounding better by the second.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww > confront
> flee

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Status wrote:

W
W
W
W
W
W
Inventory wrote:
Inventory:
>old coat
>old scarf
>blanket
>firewood x5

@biao @finalhunt @GrimmAndReaper

Day 0
18:45
Mid Spring
-Map-

You decide to check out the shed next.

Following the map and passing the cabin, you notice a stack of firewood on the west side of the building. It's not very well stocked, but there is enough there to last a day, maybe two. Judging by the increasing chill, you may end up needing it tonight.

Continuing north, you realize the path leading to the shed is heavily overgrown. Stepping into the trees and shrubbery, you become concerned you may lose your way. Your panic only lasts for a moment, though, as you realize you could simply take flight and get an aerial view in the event you get lost. You'll have to try to avoid that, though. Best not to attract unwanted attention.

As you walk, most of your focus is spent keeping track of the trail. A few minutes into your trek, a sound breaks that focus. The crackling-snap of a branch being broken, and not naturally. There is something moving some distance to your right.

At first you are alarmed, but then you stop to think. Whatever it is, it doesn't know you're here, otherwise you wouldn't still be able to hear its careless footsteps. Crouching low to ensure it stays that way, you ponder what your next actions should be, though that depends on what the mystery noise is.

Perhaps it's a deer or a wild boar? The extra food certainly couldn't hurt. You're not sure where your next food source will be once your canned beef and corn runs out.

Maybe it's another dragon? A friendly face would be a godsend, though you're not sure you could feed another stomach.

What if it's another dragon, but they're unfriendly? You have nothing in terms of armor and are armed with only an old knife. Sure you have sharp claw and teeth, but so does everyone else. If you're gonna get into a potential fight to the death you'd rather be properly prepared for it.

Another probability that crosses your mind is that it could be one of those things you saw in the city, the reason you came here again. That couldn't be the case, though, because there is no way those things are out here already. Still, the possibility worries you.

Through all of these possibilities and the nerves built by the latter, you realize that you don't have to do anything about this. Whatever it is, it seems to be getting farther away. If you just stay here and wait a little longer you could avoid it all together. That's sounding better by the second.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww > confront
> flee

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Status wrote:

W
W
W
W
W
W
Inventory wrote:
Inventory:
>old coat
>old scarf
>blanket
>firewood x5

FR +2
> confront
Wouldn't want a possible enemy going undetected!
> confront
Wouldn't want a possible enemy going undetected!
A5jrfi7.gif
I’d love to receive a ping for future events as well, please!

I will vote to confront- we’ve gotten this far, might as well see what’s ahead…
I’d love to receive a ping for future events as well, please!

I will vote to confront- we’ve gotten this far, might as well see what’s ahead…
item_pulsating_pendant_by_dogi_crimson-dab14jb.gif hello, I’m FINALHUNT
NeRpUiA.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
rUoKR6y.png
I'll lock into confront as well since I'm curious about what's making this noise!
I'll lock into confront as well since I'm curious about what's making this noise!
I’d like to join and be pinged :>

I also agree, confronting seems wise
I’d like to join and be pinged :>

I also agree, confronting seems wise
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.png