Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icepop's Art Shop [April 28-May 5]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
@Anivia

thank you so much for the moodboard!! :D
@Anivia

thank you so much for the moodboard!! :D
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@Anivia
I WANT A MOODBOARD!
Name: Avmire
FR ID: 384794
Flight: Water

Request: Could I grab two moodboards of Niah and Soma please?

There should be a description of both characters in their links! Niah has a celestial cowboy/lone ranger theme and Soma has a deep green dark sci-fi/cyberpunk theme! There's also a pinterest link in each of their descriptions with other color/aesthetic inspiration ^^
Total cost: 20 levels
Other:
@Anivia
I WANT A MOODBOARD!
Name: Avmire
FR ID: 384794
Flight: Water

Request: Could I grab two moodboards of Niah and Soma please?

There should be a description of both characters in their links! Niah has a celestial cowboy/lone ranger theme and Soma has a deep green dark sci-fi/cyberpunk theme! There's also a pinterest link in each of their descriptions with other color/aesthetic inspiration ^^
Other:
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Anivia
I WANT A MOODBOARD!
Name: Lewisbeisa
FR ID: 588482
Flight: Fire

Request: A moodboard for this dragon please, and this playlist please!
Other: For the first one, the dragon's theme song is this! I don't have lore for him yet so feel free to do anything that suits his vibes. As for the second one with the playlist, the songs are the OSTs of a character called Lewis in the game What Remains of Edith Finch. I imagine his theme to be mostly yellow and golden, with hints of blues. Thank you so much ^^
@Anivia
I WANT A MOODBOARD!
Name: Lewisbeisa
FR ID: 588482
Flight: Fire

Request: A moodboard for this dragon please, and this playlist please!
Other: For the first one, the dragon's theme song is this! I don't have lore for him yet so feel free to do anything that suits his vibes. As for the second one with the playlist, the songs are the OSTs of a character called Lewis in the game What Remains of Edith Finch. I imagine his theme to be mostly yellow and golden, with hints of blues. Thank you so much ^^
aVLw5ej.png
@Avmire

Order confirmed! 2 moodboards for 20 lvs!

@Lewisbeisa

Order confirmed! 1 moodboard for 10 lvs!
@Avmire

Order confirmed! 2 moodboards for 20 lvs!

@Lewisbeisa

Order confirmed! 1 moodboard for 10 lvs!
1.gif2.gif3.gif4.gif5.gif6.gif
@Anivia I added another one as well! Sorry, I just finished editing it haha. Will send 20 lvs!
@Anivia I added another one as well! Sorry, I just finished editing it haha. Will send 20 lvs!
aVLw5ej.png
@proudmoore Sending 21 levels for Anivia!
@proudmoore Sending 21 levels for Anivia!
aVLw5ej.png
@Lewisbeisa Received & recorded! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
@Lewisbeisa Received & recorded!
@Rashakiro I WANT A MINI! Name: Fujiko18 FR ID: 419064 Dragon/character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83669202][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/836693/83669202.png[/img][/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45357889][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/453579/45357889.png[/img][/url] Blink?: No Other: Can you make them in a way so they're facing each other? So Lamont facing right and Mura facing left. Please consider Lamont skin (wings and spikes) as his secondary and ignore the mask and cables in general. For Mura, please add his eye scar if possible! And as for the shadowscale armor, please consider them just natural purple spikes. Feel free to simplify as much as you need to!
@Rashakiro
I WANT A MINI!
Name: Fujiko18
FR ID: 419064

Dragon/character: 83669202.png and 45357889.png
Blink?: No
Other: Can you make them in a way so they're facing each other? So Lamont facing right and Mura facing left. Please consider Lamont skin (wings and spikes) as his secondary and ignore the mask and cables in general. For Mura, please add his eye scar if possible! And as for the shadowscale armor, please consider them just natural purple spikes. Feel free to simplify as much as you need to!
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@theresilence

sending 2 lvl 10s for @Anivia!
@theresilence

sending 2 lvl 10s for @Anivia!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@proudmoore sending 20L6 to you via pa for my order from rashakiro
@proudmoore sending 20L6 to you via pa for my order from rashakiro
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30