Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Username Is The New Breed
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48
Ohhh trilobite dragons would be so cool!
Ohhh trilobite dragons would be so cool!
Check out Earthen Wares, my sales thread!
dunno how good of an idea that is, y'all. hell-ticks? mistake waiting to happen.

neutral breed that formed in the scarred wasteland. these itty bitty horrors feed off the magic from beings lost within the abiding boneyard, using the gathered essence to expand their colonies...

i don't think the plaguebringer is all too happy abt them.
dunno how good of an idea that is, y'all. hell-ticks? mistake waiting to happen.

neutral breed that formed in the scarred wasteland. these itty bitty horrors feed off the magic from beings lost within the abiding boneyard, using the gathered essence to expand their colonies...

i don't think the plaguebringer is all too happy abt them.
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
Mine would be a breed that looks like slightly janky versions of the Flight Leaders. Could be interesting to see how those mechanics would work
Mine would be a breed that looks like slightly janky versions of the Flight Leaders. Could be interesting to see how those mechanics would work
dlJsEIj.png 2MFinXj.png
WFpPzZn.png
4SVfFPD.png
dgZqX5Q.png
woVoZAh.png
J7D1quC.png
i guess mine would be some kind of mix of shadow and light aesthetics :o something fae-ish and owl-ish for sure
i guess mine would be some kind of mix of shadow and light aesthetics :o something fae-ish and owl-ish for sure
they/them
cute nature dragon, heck yeah
cute nature dragon, heck yeah
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
png of daniil dankovsky with a trans flag photoshopped behind him
png of daniil dankovsky with a trans flag photoshopped behind him

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
dead naturey dragons??
dead naturey dragons??
Alyzeh comes from a bastardized spelling of a Persian word for wind, so they'd definitely be a wind breed
Alyzeh comes from a bastardized spelling of a Persian word for wind, so they'd definitely be a wind breed

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
Well, Viscere is just the Italian translation of viscera so... Uh. Idk, meat dragons?

There's also the joke nickname I have of Fishguts as a reference to Vis being fish in Dutch and then adding the viscera aspect.
Well, Viscere is just the Italian translation of viscera so... Uh. Idk, meat dragons?

There's also the joke nickname I have of Fishguts as a reference to Vis being fish in Dutch and then adding the viscera aspect.
vDH0pGc.png
ehe. maybe ghost-like with a bit of transparency at the extremities? lots of horror theming, maybe several jaws, strange eyes, etc. yknow... an eldritch horror. probably shadow, plague, or light?
ehe. maybe ghost-like with a bit of transparency at the extremities? lots of horror theming, maybe several jaws, strange eyes, etc. yknow... an eldritch horror. probably shadow, plague, or light?
eldritch horror. It/Its (Black and red) uVEyOnT.png YE53boy.png ypcKWM0.png
oEGalah.png 0bMlzCz.png MFrXBfa.png imUeMEx.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 47 48