Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ s ] umas for sale
1 2 3
thank you! good luck with sales~
thank you! good luck with sales~
repwX4e.png
[center][font=cambria]@yik of course, thank you for buying it! and thank you very much~ ♥ [emoji=dog 3]
@yik of course, thank you for buying it! and thank you very much~ ♥

szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

hello! would 800g + 400kt work for [item=skin: swamp kelpie]?
hello! would 800g + 400kt work for Skin: swamp kelpie ?
z3ouQq5.gif i don't subscribe to threads - please ping me if you want me to see!
vass | they/them | 23
@vassily I would! I'll send it through a CR and you can add whatever mixed ratio you'd like! c:
@vassily I would! I'll send it through a CR and you can add whatever mixed ratio you'd like! c:
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][size=6][font=cambria]\\ b u m p // [emoji=ceramic jar]
\\ b u m p //

Do you take eggs?
Do you take eggs?
@CatCuriosity I can; I can value them at 250g! What were you looking at?
@CatCuriosity I can; I can value them at 250g! What were you looking at?

@bonivich I was looking at the female guardian flourishing for 1600g. It would have to be mixed payment.
@bonivich I was looking at the female guardian flourishing for 1600g. It would have to be mixed payment.
@CatCuriosity I can do that! Just let me know if you'd like it and I can set up a CR~ c:
@CatCuriosity I can do that! Just let me know if you'd like it and I can set up a CR~ c:

@bonivich, would a million treasure and the two eggies work?
@bonivich, would a million treasure and the two eggies work?
1 2 3