Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Will Art for Food/Trade (Full)
1 2 3
@Soror can we do a bust then <3
@Soror can we do a bust then <3
@Soror Can do!
@Soror Can do!
adfa.png
@soror i'd love a slot! happy to pay minimum 20 stacks of food for a fullbody, or more. do you do USD commissions?
@soror i'd love a slot! happy to pay minimum 20 stacks of food for a fullbody, or more. do you do USD commissions?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
hi!! i'd like to claim a fullbody, i can do 20 stacks! i also love the drawing of professor chaos on your profile... (if you check my fandragon tab i have tweek and craig fandragons :D) for the drawing i'd like it to be of him: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86092251][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/860923/86092251_350.png[/img][/url] !! if you'd like more than the 20 that would be perfectly fine with me! (i just bought 30 stacks in preparation LMAO) oh, plus, if you take it on, could you draw his hair in the same style as in here? (with the lil swoop) [img]https://i.imgur.com/kGLRfps.png[/img] thank you! :D
hi!! i'd like to claim a fullbody, i can do 20 stacks! i also love the drawing of professor chaos on your profile... (if you check my fandragon tab i have tweek and craig fandragons :D)
for the drawing i'd like it to be of him: 86092251_350.png !!
if you'd like more than the 20 that would be perfectly fine with me! (i just bought 30 stacks in preparation LMAO)
oh, plus, if you take it on, could you draw his hair in the same style as in here? (with the lil swoop)
kGLRfps.png
thank you! :D
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
@Solune
Yep, still open! ^^
And as long as you're willing to wait (bc 10 comms is a lot esp for me haha) I can do two dragons, just let me know if you want 2 of the ones you posted originally or if there's another one that you'd like done c:
They ARE pretty complex apparel wise, but I can probably do one for 25 stacks if that works ^^

@SisComKnight
Yeah, for sure :D Would 3 stacks be okay?
Oh, like what? :0 like custom breeds or? I've never done one but that might be fun to try haha

@cafemochi
No worries lol tyvm I'll keep an eye out for it c:
@Solune
Yep, still open! ^^
And as long as you're willing to wait (bc 10 comms is a lot esp for me haha) I can do two dragons, just let me know if you want 2 of the ones you posted originally or if there's another one that you'd like done c:
They ARE pretty complex apparel wise, but I can probably do one for 25 stacks if that works ^^

@SisComKnight
Yeah, for sure :D Would 3 stacks be okay?
Oh, like what? :0 like custom breeds or? I've never done one but that might be fun to try haha

@cafemochi
No worries lol tyvm I'll keep an eye out for it c:
wfRrWwR.png
@Emma
Sure thing ^^

@nahum
Sure! c: Do you know who you'd like done? I haven't set up a permanent art shop yet, but I'd happily consider USD comms, for sure!!

@macintalk
Technically I'm full but I'm opening an 11th slot just for a fellow south park fan xD Thanks for the compliment on my pixel prof. chaos; I love him. ^^ Also I LOVE your Tweek and Craig ;v; They're so cute!! I love that Craig's all space themed toooo ahhhhh it makes my heart happy; I need to make my own fandragons maybe that'll be my next goal!!
And just cause of the accent/apparel, would 25 stacks work?
@Emma
Sure thing ^^

@nahum
Sure! c: Do you know who you'd like done? I haven't set up a permanent art shop yet, but I'd happily consider USD comms, for sure!!

@macintalk
Technically I'm full but I'm opening an 11th slot just for a fellow south park fan xD Thanks for the compliment on my pixel prof. chaos; I love him. ^^ Also I LOVE your Tweek and Craig ;v; They're so cute!! I love that Craig's all space themed toooo ahhhhh it makes my heart happy; I need to make my own fandragons maybe that'll be my next goal!!
And just cause of the accent/apparel, would 25 stacks work?
wfRrWwR.png
@Soror that’s totally fine with me, i’ll get the stacks sent over as soon as i get back home! (just left LOL) thank you so much for the compliments… you def should make your own fandragons, they bring me so much joy GDJSGHS, my friend had a butters one and our other friend has firkle!! we need more south park permababies out here.. thank you so much for extending a slot for me, you’re awesome :’)
@Soror that’s totally fine with me, i’ll get the stacks sent over as soon as i get back home! (just left LOL) thank you so much for the compliments… you def should make your own fandragons, they bring me so much joy GDJSGHS, my friend had a butters one and our other friend has firkle!! we need more south park permababies out here.. thank you so much for extending a slot for me, you’re awesome :’)
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
3 stacks sounds good! i'll send them over in a bit :>

custom being like.. custom creature designs, not necessarily fr related! from a description/moodboard/something like that.. if you ever do want to open that i'd love a ping but no pressure ofc!
3 stacks sounds good! i'll send them over in a bit :>

custom being like.. custom creature designs, not necessarily fr related! from a description/moodboard/something like that.. if you ever do want to open that i'd love a ping but no pressure ofc!
signature2.png
Any two of the three I posted would be great! I'll tip too since I know there's just So Much going on for them :')

Just let me know your preferences for food stack type! I will send a CR of 30 stacks for each dragon, and I can offer however many insects/seafood/plants you'd like!
Any two of the three I posted would be great! I'll tip too since I know there's just So Much going on for them :')

Just let me know your preferences for food stack type! I will send a CR of 30 stacks for each dragon, and I can offer however many insects/seafood/plants you'd like!
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
1 2 3