Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Wavesat] Search for the Skywhale!
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45
Got 70 sand dollars, fought more than 10 times in Kelp Beds and got a Leviathan Blues chest at like the second battle lol. For Baldwin I brewed both skins and reduced 5 trinkets. I doubt I'll be able to brew 40 giant sanddollars as well.
Got 70 sand dollars, fought more than 10 times in Kelp Beds and got a Leviathan Blues chest at like the second battle lol. For Baldwin I brewed both skins and reduced 5 trinkets. I doubt I'll be able to brew 40 giant sanddollars as well.
Lightning-Network.png
Won 10 battles in Kelp Beds, got a fest chest, and 70 sand dollars \o/
Won 10 battles in Kelp Beds, got a fest chest, and 70 sand dollars \o/
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
10 Kelpbed fights done, now onto farming for sand dollars and chests.

And there's a skin chest. and 70 sand dollars! Combat complete.
10 Kelpbed fights done, now onto farming for sand dollars and chests.

And there's a skin chest. and 70 sand dollars! Combat complete.
Water-Network.pngcqu2HKA.png
Saturday coli challenge: Complete!

I raise fodder in Kelp during wavecrest anyhow, so it worked out nicely. And the chest RNG was kind today.
Saturday coli challenge: Complete!

I raise fodder in Kelp during wavecrest anyhow, so it worked out nicely. And the chest RNG was kind today.
jt3PpxV.png
Got 70 dollars, a chest, and finished 10 battles in the Kelp Beds!
Got 70 dollars, a chest, and finished 10 battles in the Kelp Beds!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
Coli challenge completed, Capt'n! o7 took quite some doin' I have to admit ^_^;;
Coli challenge completed, Capt'n! o7 took quite some doin' I have to admit ^_^;;
EGjlGzP.png
Got 70 Giant Sand Dollars and a skin chest, won 10 battles in the Kelp Beds
Got 70 Giant Sand Dollars and a skin chest, won 10 battles in the Kelp Beds
Coli challenge done! Oceanic Fins Chest acquired, 70 Giant Sand Dollars earned, and 10 Kelp Beds Battles won.

Still working on Baldwin, but at least the coli task is done. XP
Coli challenge done! Oceanic Fins Chest acquired, 70 Giant Sand Dollars earned, and 10 Kelp Beds Battles won.

Still working on Baldwin, but at least the coli task is done. XP
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Phew, that chest did [i]not[/i] want to drop. But coli challenge at last complete! Now just to get settled in a good spot for observing the majestic Skywhale [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Phew, that chest did not want to drop. But coli challenge at last complete! Now just to get settled in a good spot for observing the majestic Skywhale
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
Very very late to this event, but i managed to get today's baldwin challenge done :3 at the cost of the very last of my copper ore on that skin <\3
Very very late to this event, but i managed to get today's baldwin challenge done :3 at the cost of the very last of my copper ore on that skin <\3
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45