Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cheapish custom skin commissions
SCROLL FOR TLDR

uh i don't really know what to put here. but basically, if you're looking for a custom skin/accent made, i can do it. as of now i'll pretty much only do commissions/fest reject prints, but you can join the pinglist for any releases.

pm me for more info, as always since these prices and details will be slightly different.

in general: i work with high coverage, intentionally 'flat'/'graphic' styles best. but, i also enjoy working with different ideas and styles. i enjoy adding little plants and the Dark Gradient TM that is kind of. a thing in umas that i've been infected with? i can mimic/adjust a particular style or outfit for your needs. i work pretty fast? usually a week, tops if it is something i'm comfortable with.

low coverage (less than ~15%), flat (tattoos, markings, simple jewelry, etc) will be around 600g.

mid coverage (your standard accent) will be around 1200g-2000g.

high coverage (example, my wavecrest entry would be simple high-coverage, or about 2200g).

now, for copies. if you want the "printing rights" to the skin, i'm totally ok with that. just send me blueprints, work out a price based on how you sell the copies (usually revenue). if you don't care, it'll be a public print. i will print when i want.

TLDR:
cheap custom skin commissions
- this style: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3327079/8#post_56566333
- but can mimic/adjust to needs, flexible
- quick-- 1 week turnover time?

~15% or simple - 600g-1000g
~accent to low-coverage skincent - 1200g-2000g
high coverage/complex/other - 2200g+ (see style example about-- that is ~2200g)

2 options;
- send blueprints, i print, you do whatever (price for sponsorship+slice of profit per copy)
- public print, i print however many/whenever (price is sponsorship+copies you want)

pm for details.

if you just want to see new skins, valid too:
SCROLL FOR TLDR

uh i don't really know what to put here. but basically, if you're looking for a custom skin/accent made, i can do it. as of now i'll pretty much only do commissions/fest reject prints, but you can join the pinglist for any releases.

pm me for more info, as always since these prices and details will be slightly different.

in general: i work with high coverage, intentionally 'flat'/'graphic' styles best. but, i also enjoy working with different ideas and styles. i enjoy adding little plants and the Dark Gradient TM that is kind of. a thing in umas that i've been infected with? i can mimic/adjust a particular style or outfit for your needs. i work pretty fast? usually a week, tops if it is something i'm comfortable with.

low coverage (less than ~15%), flat (tattoos, markings, simple jewelry, etc) will be around 600g.

mid coverage (your standard accent) will be around 1200g-2000g.

high coverage (example, my wavecrest entry would be simple high-coverage, or about 2200g).

now, for copies. if you want the "printing rights" to the skin, i'm totally ok with that. just send me blueprints, work out a price based on how you sell the copies (usually revenue). if you don't care, it'll be a public print. i will print when i want.

TLDR:
cheap custom skin commissions
- this style: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3327079/8#post_56566333
- but can mimic/adjust to needs, flexible
- quick-- 1 week turnover time?

~15% or simple - 600g-1000g
~accent to low-coverage skincent - 1200g-2000g
high coverage/complex/other - 2200g+ (see style example about-- that is ~2200g)

2 options;
- send blueprints, i print, you do whatever (price for sponsorship+slice of profit per copy)
- public print, i print however many/whenever (price is sponsorship+copies you want)

pm for details.

if you just want to see new skins, valid too:
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
bump fest has me in debt again :’)
bump fest has me in debt again :’)
ezgif-com-resize.gif
bump
bump
ezgif-com-resize.gif
[center][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] friendly pleg bump!

friendly pleg bump!
R0SYZIE.png QteBNAx.gif
bump [emoji=ping size=1]
bump
ezgif-com-resize.gif
bump
bump
ezgif-com-resize.gif
bump
bump
ezgif-com-resize.gif
bump
bump
ezgif-com-resize.gif
bump
bump
ezgif-com-resize.gif
nudge in case you forgot to check pms
nudge in case you forgot to check pms
M7v69JN.pngezgif-com-resize.gifMuckmarket Poll Raffle: fill out polls, win prizes!evIwcId.png