Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | H: 300+ stacks of food 4pnt. LF:Anything
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@chinapiggy it depends what you’re thinking of - how many food stacks for them? i’m not hugely interested , so it really depends how much you’re thinking of c:
@chinapiggy it depends what you’re thinking of - how many food stacks for them? i’m not hugely interested , so it really depends how much you’re thinking of c:
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
Hm the green one sells for about 210G on the AH; so 10 stacks of 2 point or 9 stacks of 4 point plants?
The earth keepers band is 1100G ish on Ah - as you've not got a massive amount of interest maybe you'd like green one? I am sure you could flip it for G.

It's ok if you would like to pass!
Hm the green one sells for about 210G on the AH; so 10 stacks of 2 point or 9 stacks of 4 point plants?
The earth keepers band is 1100G ish on Ah - as you've not got a massive amount of interest maybe you'd like green one? I am sure you could flip it for G.

It's ok if you would like to pass!
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@chinapiggy After doing some thinking and looking through my dergs, yeah i can do 10 stacks of 2 point plant food for the green one!
Would you like me to set them up in a PA or would you like it through PM? c:
@chinapiggy After doing some thinking and looking through my dergs, yeah i can do 10 stacks of 2 point plant food for the green one!
Would you like me to set them up in a PA or would you like it through PM? c:

PWYW Grab Bags!

A PA would be lovely. Thank you v much. If it's ok, I'll do a PA to you too, as it will help my acheivments.
A PA would be lovely. Thank you v much. If it's ok, I'll do a PA to you too, as it will help my acheivments.
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@chinapiggy yeah no problem at all! i’ll set them up ASAP <3
@chinapiggy yeah no problem at all! i’ll set them up ASAP <3

PWYW Grab Bags!

boop! c:
boop! c:

PWYW Grab Bags!

I'm interested in getting a number of stacks of each type off you. I have gems and also items that may be of interest: Slumbering Charlatan, Voltspire Intruder, Fungusbearing Phony, Jadecarved Decoy, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Sundial Imposter
I'm interested in getting a number of stacks of each type off you. I have gems and also items that may be of interest: Slumbering Charlatan, Voltspire Intruder, Fungusbearing Phony, Jadecarved Decoy, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Sundial Imposter
iYtOIWU.png
@Bear I would really appereciate to get some of the fans you posted for food! I just woke up though, so you have anything in mind, how many stacks ? I’d love all of them, but I haven’t checked their worth yet c:
@Bear I would really appereciate to get some of the fans you posted for food! I just woke up though, so you have anything in mind, how many stacks ? I’d love all of them, but I haven’t checked their worth yet c:

PWYW Grab Bags!

Ok! def willing to trade all of them. Hmmm the LAH prices:
Slumbering Charlatan - 490, Voltspire Intruder - 550, Fungusbearing Phony - 480, Jadecarved Decoy - 490, Sundial Imposter - 499
Murktooth Bramblekeep - 250
I'd be fine with rounding the value of the imposter bears to 480g/each and calling them worth 2400 together, so value of 2650g for all. I don't know much about value of food though so I'm not sure how many is fair to ask for that honestly
Ok! def willing to trade all of them. Hmmm the LAH prices:
Slumbering Charlatan - 490, Voltspire Intruder - 550, Fungusbearing Phony - 480, Jadecarved Decoy - 490, Sundial Imposter - 499
Murktooth Bramblekeep - 250
I'd be fine with rounding the value of the imposter bears to 480g/each and calling them worth 2400 together, so value of 2650g for all. I don't know much about value of food though so I'm not sure how many is fair to ask for that honestly
iYtOIWU.png
@Bear The LAH for 4 point food (which i mainly have) is 14 gems a stack, and please do correct me if i’m wrong:
the total of the bears is 2650:14 for stack of food= 189.2 stacks total, but i’m simply because round numbers i’m willing to round up to 190 stacks , but if you’d like me to round up to 200 stacks i can do that no problem as well! c: If you have something else in mind i’d be more than happy to look at that as well!
@Bear The LAH for 4 point food (which i mainly have) is 14 gems a stack, and please do correct me if i’m wrong:
the total of the bears is 2650:14 for stack of food= 189.2 stacks total, but i’m simply because round numbers i’m willing to round up to 190 stacks , but if you’d like me to round up to 200 stacks i can do that no problem as well! c: If you have something else in mind i’d be more than happy to look at that as well!

PWYW Grab Bags!

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12