Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For those who haven't written their lore
1 2 3 4
There is no lore. Oh God, Help.
There is no lore. Oh God, Help.
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
My lore falls around an emperor dragon, everyone is still not sure if they are real or just a thing of myth. But yes lots of wars and rebellions have happened in the name of this emperor if they exist.
My lore falls around an emperor dragon, everyone is still not sure if they are real or just a thing of myth. But yes lots of wars and rebellions have happened in the name of this emperor if they exist.
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
My lore is supposed to be about a castle floating in the sky and its inhabitants. There's supposed to be some mystery and murder involved, but I haven't quite gotten to typing it down yet
My lore is supposed to be about a castle floating in the sky and its inhabitants. There's supposed to be some mystery and murder involved, but I haven't quite gotten to typing it down yet
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
i have buke, its not lore about my clan but...yeah. ITS BASICLLY JUST A BIG STORY ABOUT MY BUKE [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83291142][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832912/83291142_350.png[/img][/url] its about my aether named guimauve getting kidnapped. all my den dragons (apart from 1) go looking for him and... (no spoilers!)
i have buke, its not lore about my clan but...yeah. ITS BASICLLY JUST A BIG STORY ABOUT MY BUKE
83291142_350.png
its about my aether named guimauve getting kidnapped. all my den dragons (apart from 1) go looking for him and... (no spoilers!)
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
medium-sized lake in the reedcleft ascent. pious water clan outside of water territory, how will we cope? many threats outside, politicians encourage clan-specific culture to be kept alive. the story unfolds that many of the dragons here, including the Actual President, fled from a plague clan that sucked. half the lore is "these dragons are older and wiser than they were and fix their past mistakes" and the other half is "there are alien fossils in the mire. teen slice of life with a genie. nanobots. i don't even know". my pce lore is so much more normal than my fr lore. just desert horror with added sitcom elements
medium-sized lake in the reedcleft ascent. pious water clan outside of water territory, how will we cope? many threats outside, politicians encourage clan-specific culture to be kept alive. the story unfolds that many of the dragons here, including the Actual President, fled from a plague clan that sucked. half the lore is "these dragons are older and wiser than they were and fix their past mistakes" and the other half is "there are alien fossils in the mire. teen slice of life with a genie. nanobots. i don't even know". my pce lore is so much more normal than my fr lore. just desert horror with added sitcom elements
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
My clan's deep in one of the most dangerous areas of the Shrieking Wilds, and they've got a wall woven from thorny bushes surrounding it with only one gate. Not super helpful, given that dragons fly, but it keeps some of the animals out. They're also way into the whole nature vs plague war, minus the one lady who actually travels and has a plague priestess as a pen pal. They tend to get a *lot* of attacks, but they also send a lot of warriors off to plague totally not just because I use permas as fodder breeders and want to justify their huge offspring lists of exalted kiddos so it's not that surprising. They've also collectively decided that the earth flight is just a conspiracy theory, they don't actually exist and the people that insist they do are just confused. The one actual earth dragon wears a mask to hide his element. Most new members are just people that get lost in the Shrieking Wilds and get brought back to the clan so they don't get eaten by the wildlife. It also helps them weed out any plague spies that are trying to gather intel on the clan. There's also a small group of literal demons hiding in the clan, they eat magic and have a steady food source so they hang around and help out with defense while they scheme about devouring the Behemoth. (The clan's Gladelings just keep telling them nonsense about the Behemoth so they keep redrawing their plans, and keep staying in the clan and helping defend the walls and never actually get around to enacting their evil plans.) They also have a separate area where they train recruits before getting sent off to fight against Plague totally not my fodder tab.
Do I know how they keep getting attacked by Plague despite being deep in Nature territory? No, but it's funny that half the clan is super into the war and the other half is just like "chill out, 90% the time they're fine and just lost" so I go with it.
My clan's deep in one of the most dangerous areas of the Shrieking Wilds, and they've got a wall woven from thorny bushes surrounding it with only one gate. Not super helpful, given that dragons fly, but it keeps some of the animals out. They're also way into the whole nature vs plague war, minus the one lady who actually travels and has a plague priestess as a pen pal. They tend to get a *lot* of attacks, but they also send a lot of warriors off to plague totally not just because I use permas as fodder breeders and want to justify their huge offspring lists of exalted kiddos so it's not that surprising. They've also collectively decided that the earth flight is just a conspiracy theory, they don't actually exist and the people that insist they do are just confused. The one actual earth dragon wears a mask to hide his element. Most new members are just people that get lost in the Shrieking Wilds and get brought back to the clan so they don't get eaten by the wildlife. It also helps them weed out any plague spies that are trying to gather intel on the clan. There's also a small group of literal demons hiding in the clan, they eat magic and have a steady food source so they hang around and help out with defense while they scheme about devouring the Behemoth. (The clan's Gladelings just keep telling them nonsense about the Behemoth so they keep redrawing their plans, and keep staying in the clan and helping defend the walls and never actually get around to enacting their evil plans.) They also have a separate area where they train recruits before getting sent off to fight against Plague totally not my fodder tab.
Do I know how they keep getting attacked by Plague despite being deep in Nature territory? No, but it's funny that half the clan is super into the war and the other half is just like "chill out, 90% the time they're fine and just lost" so I go with it.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
My clan (nicknamed The Greenhouse) was started by a couple dragons just trying to find their place in the world, but has spiraled into a bustling community! Most (but not all) worship the Gladekeeper and have many celebrations about her!

It's tradition (but not mandatory) that once you move in, you change your name to something nature themed to symbolize a fresh start and growing into the you you want to be, many dragons who move in have pasts they'd rather not think about (or may not have much of a past at all) so are happy to keep the tradition going!

Moving into The Greenhouse comes with a HUGE celebration where everyone gets together to welcome the newcomer! IF they've decided to change their name, a big wedding-esque ceremony is performed!
My clan (nicknamed The Greenhouse) was started by a couple dragons just trying to find their place in the world, but has spiraled into a bustling community! Most (but not all) worship the Gladekeeper and have many celebrations about her!

It's tradition (but not mandatory) that once you move in, you change your name to something nature themed to symbolize a fresh start and growing into the you you want to be, many dragons who move in have pasts they'd rather not think about (or may not have much of a past at all) so are happy to keep the tradition going!

Moving into The Greenhouse comes with a HUGE celebration where everyone gets together to welcome the newcomer! IF they've decided to change their name, a big wedding-esque ceremony is performed!
i can never come up with lore for my main lair bc they are just here to look pretty! why would they need lore cmonnn...

i do have lore for one of my tabs though! Waystation is a bustling spaceship right in the middle of a trade route, a safe haven from all the dangers that lurk in deep space. It's under the control of two twin AIs, who take care of of the logistics of running such a large space station, but not everyone believes they are friendly...

anyways yeah there are a lot of monsters out in space, from little glowing guys that'll blind you to giant ship eating monsters, so you gotta look out while you're traveling.

i can never come up with lore for my main lair bc they are just here to look pretty! why would they need lore cmonnn...

i do have lore for one of my tabs though! Waystation is a bustling spaceship right in the middle of a trade route, a safe haven from all the dangers that lurk in deep space. It's under the control of two twin AIs, who take care of of the logistics of running such a large space station, but not everyone believes they are friendly...

anyways yeah there are a lot of monsters out in space, from little glowing guys that'll blind you to giant ship eating monsters, so you gotta look out while you're traveling.

34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

I'm slowly working on it and simplifying it. Right now, the idea I have is that my lair is home to a sprawling village with various dragon residents. War has been happening between rival dragon factions for a long time, but a specific dragon with a lot of political pull + money to burn ends up bribing the main clan leaders to leave this specific area of land alone, turning it into one of the largest sanctuaries amongst the war-torn land.

There are other villages that have been left alone (whether led by one of the main clan leaders, making themselves formidable, or other reasons), the main village in my lore is the biggest one. There are a few other areas that are also not being currently fought in (two of my dragons run an inn between major towns, for example).

Several dragons have their own specific job area they are in charge of and everyone else will swap between jobs every week if they don't have a specialty/focus area. One of the exceptions is Lasso who runs a tavern.

One of the dragons in the lair has been a vagrant most of his adult life due to a debt he owes. He thinks he may have found shelter in the village and a place to settle down finally, but unbeknownst to him, a mercenary was hired to take him out, and she's also found her way into the village, carefully following him and building up trust with the locals. I'm also debating on having her be the focal point as to why war started - I'm thinking she killed a high-ranking leader of a major clan and it lead to finger-pointing before evolving into all-out war.
I'm slowly working on it and simplifying it. Right now, the idea I have is that my lair is home to a sprawling village with various dragon residents. War has been happening between rival dragon factions for a long time, but a specific dragon with a lot of political pull + money to burn ends up bribing the main clan leaders to leave this specific area of land alone, turning it into one of the largest sanctuaries amongst the war-torn land.

There are other villages that have been left alone (whether led by one of the main clan leaders, making themselves formidable, or other reasons), the main village in my lore is the biggest one. There are a few other areas that are also not being currently fought in (two of my dragons run an inn between major towns, for example).

Several dragons have their own specific job area they are in charge of and everyone else will swap between jobs every week if they don't have a specialty/focus area. One of the exceptions is Lasso who runs a tavern.

One of the dragons in the lair has been a vagrant most of his adult life due to a debt he owes. He thinks he may have found shelter in the village and a place to settle down finally, but unbeknownst to him, a mercenary was hired to take him out, and she's also found her way into the village, carefully following him and building up trust with the locals. I'm also debating on having her be the focal point as to why war started - I'm thinking she killed a high-ranking leader of a major clan and it lead to finger-pointing before evolving into all-out war.
16032.png Unbred G1 doubles for sale

Characters for sale - 25% off
god I wish I had the motivation to get actual lore for my sweet dragons! All I've got so far is that there are (or will be) different regions in my lair. Some dragons have/will have special roles, one of which I need to start soon before I get too many dragons! I want to have a dragon keeping track of each and ever dragon in my lair as well as where they reside! This is my plan for my Lair Keeper! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=1&skin=14689&apparel=29245,42694,6267,3634,3685,430,17877,52286,23085,23082,389,17895,41493,47014&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=2394584] I also have a whole "Lair Plan" thread! Link to that in my Signature called "My Lair Revamp and Goals"! Edit: just adding that I just thought about giving a dragon the role of keeping track of all my projects and/or dragon outfit priority list, like they'll keep track of any unfinished dragons! [i]which im gonna have to start soon too cause most of my dragons are unfinished lmao[/i]
god I wish I had the motivation to get actual lore for my sweet dragons!

All I've got so far is that there are (or will be) different regions in my lair.

Some dragons have/will have special roles, one of which I need to start soon before I get too many dragons! I want to have a dragon keeping track of each and ever dragon in my lair as well as where they reside!

This is my plan for my Lair Keeper!
dummy?breed=10&gender=1&skin=14689&apparel=29245,42694,6267,3634,3685,430,17877,52286,23085,23082,389,17895,41493,47014&xt=dressing.png
Lair Keeper

I also have a whole "Lair Plan" thread! Link to that in my Signature called "My Lair Revamp and Goals"!

Edit: just adding that I just thought about giving a dragon the role of keeping track of all my projects and/or dragon outfit priority list, like they'll keep track of any unfinished dragons! which im gonna have to start soon too cause most of my dragons are unfinished lmao
Hello everyone! :D

My Wishlist is in Oszkars Bio!

Free Dragons! May or may not be available, they are quite limited ;w;

My Lair Revamp and Goals!
1 2 3 4