Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Wavesat] Search for the Skywhale!
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45
I defeated 30 wind enemies, and 30 water enemies
I defeated 30 wind enemies, and 30 water enemies
[i]Big, fat clouds roll lazily by as a breeze keeps the day from being too warm. A piece of seaweed drifts by the ship as dragons come and go with reports and alchemical ingredients... wait, why is the seaweed flowing in the opposite direction of the wind? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82575260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/825753/82575260_350.png[/img][/url] The piece of seaweed sinks and you lean over the side of the ship just in time to see a growing shadow that quickly breaks the surface. The monster stares up with glowing eyes before sneezing and covering you in seawater and snot. It chuffs a laugh and climbs up the side of the ship before heading to First Mate Radial. It nuzzles Radial's face despite protests and drips seawater all over the deck. It hands over today's scroll case and shakes, further spraying the deck (and anydragon on it) in seawater before jumping back into the water and disappearing below the surface. [b]Ahoy! I'm always surprised by how crafty those Wind-aligned nasties can get, but it keeps the crew sharp! Our current heading should have us close enough that I'll be able to give you tomorrow's report in person, in case you were getting tired of seawater all over your deck. On the morrow, First Mate Luminus[/b][/i]
Big, fat clouds roll lazily by as a breeze keeps the day from being too warm. A piece of seaweed drifts by the ship as dragons come and go with reports and alchemical ingredients... wait, why is the seaweed flowing in the opposite direction of the wind?

82575260_350.png

The piece of seaweed sinks and you lean over the side of the ship just in time to see a growing shadow that quickly breaks the surface. The monster stares up with glowing eyes before sneezing and covering you in seawater and snot. It chuffs a laugh and climbs up the side of the ship before heading to First Mate Radial. It nuzzles Radial's face despite protests and drips seawater all over the deck. It hands over today's scroll case and shakes, further spraying the deck (and anydragon on it) in seawater before jumping back into the water and disappearing below the surface.

Ahoy! I'm always surprised by how crafty those Wind-aligned nasties can get, but it keeps the crew sharp! Our current heading should have us close enough that I'll be able to give you tomorrow's report in person, in case you were getting tired of seawater all over your deck.

On the morrow,
First Mate Luminus
FrpldNa.gif
seb | FR+3 | he/him
wishlist
I defeated 30 Water and 30 Wind enemies, pfew
I defeated 30 Water and 30 Wind enemies, pfew
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89318754][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/893188/89318754_350.png[/img][/url] "Both have been completed, as per specifications. I hope we are able to find the whale, as everyone has contributed greatly."
89318754_350.png

"Both have been completed, as per specifications. I hope we are able to find the whale, as everyone has contributed greatly."
f282e074cdf53330182445ba3db1235c26fc602a.gifGIF by @Anivia
Beat 30 water enemies in Redrock and 30 wind enemies in Harpy's Roost

I was working on the baldwin challenge but I ran out of broken bottles so I couldn't brew any glass beakers lol
Beat 30 water enemies in Redrock and 30 wind enemies in Harpy's Roost

I was working on the baldwin challenge but I ran out of broken bottles so I couldn't brew any glass beakers lol
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
Defeated 30 water enemies and 30 wind enemies!
Defeated 30 water enemies and 30 wind enemies!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
30 water and 30 wind defeated!
30 water and 30 wind defeated!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Defeated 30 Wind enemies and 30 Water enemies!
Defeated 30 Wind enemies and 30 Water enemies!
aKHNXwM.png
brewed everything for today! and sent more funds for missed days ^^;
brewed everything for today! and sent more funds for missed days ^^;
Tumblr_l_41691160868261.gif
hii!! i go by sleepy!!
z1YfhLI.png160P7Fb.png
bYt72YT.png
loimysO.png
pawpaw.gif
brewed today's items!
brewed today's items!
pushing things to the centerSlight-Eyewing.pngspace veilspun adopts