Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Geode Geckos! (RNG Breedable)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Aw, thanks for the gift @Nyria. xD

I need to earn some monies, these are super adorable! o.o I need so many!
Aw, thanks for the gift @Nyria. xD

I need to earn some monies, these are super adorable! o.o I need so many!
I love them, they are quite cute! I too need many.

The breeding aspect is quite interesting, so I made a small simple sheet to keep track of all of them. There's also a lineage template with space for parents for easy comparison. Mostly made them for myself and the few friends but figured I might share here if anyone else would want it:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P6G_5O2n5R6H0C0ZmdWRrmkan-eNum1rLLNs7eI_PkQ/edit?usp=sharing
Feel free to copy/edit/whatever you wish with it.

I'm guessing we need to wait until they are at the adult stage to breed them?
I love them, they are quite cute! I too need many.

The breeding aspect is quite interesting, so I made a small simple sheet to keep track of all of them. There's also a lineage template with space for parents for easy comparison. Mostly made them for myself and the few friends but figured I might share here if anyone else would want it:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P6G_5O2n5R6H0C0ZmdWRrmkan-eNum1rLLNs7eI_PkQ/edit?usp=sharing
Feel free to copy/edit/whatever you wish with it.

I'm guessing we need to wait until they are at the adult stage to breed them?
Bs48ntF.png
@Nyria

I'm glad you like them! ^^
Order recieved! The payment will be 100g/kt!

Gift understood! @Wolfe Congratz on your Geode Gecko :D
Also the ID for that Gecko is 0004 (I forgot to write where to find the IDs mb)

@Sycake

I'm glad you like them ^^
I put a lot of effort into the breeding mechanics (I wish I could show you the gene tables lol)
Also nice spreadsheet :0
They can breed right away even from stage 1! (It takes too long for them to become adult :'D)
@Nyria

I'm glad you like them! ^^
Order recieved! The payment will be 100g/kt!

Gift understood! @Wolfe Congratz on your Geode Gecko :D
Also the ID for that Gecko is 0004 (I forgot to write where to find the IDs mb)

@Sycake

I put a lot of effort into the breeding mechanics (I wish I could show you the gene tables lol)
Also nice spreadsheet :0
They can breed right away even from stage 1! (It takes too long for them to become adult :'D)
Mine look so cute! I can tell a lot of time and effort went into making these thank you Tsuzera [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Mine look so cute! I can tell a lot of time and effort went into making these

thank you Tsuzera
Bs48ntF.png

Awww, these are so cute!

Random Geck please!

Username: Venusian
Paying with: Treasure
Number of Eggs: 2
Add Scryglass: No
Awww, these are so cute!

Random Geck please!

Username: Venusian
Paying with: Treasure
Number of Eggs: 2
Add Scryglass: No
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian I'm glad you like them ^^ Thank you for the order! You have been added to the queue! I have recieved your payment, thank you! @Electrolite Thankies I'm glad you like them [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Venusian

Thank you for the order! You have been added to the queue!
I have recieved your payment, thank you!

@Electrolite

Thankies I'm glad you like them
@tsuzera

Haha, the effort's definitely noticeable and it'll be fun to experiment and figure things out. :)
And thank you. I may make the sheet more fancy eventually, depending on how deep we get into this.
As for the breeding, I am very happy to hear that, haha. Nyria and I already have plans to breed ours but we'll wait for her upcoming Gek to be finished before we decide on pairing/s.

Until then though..
Random Geck please!

Username: Sycake
Paying with: Gem
Number of Eggs: 1
Add Scryglass: Yes
@tsuzera

Haha, the effort's definitely noticeable and it'll be fun to experiment and figure things out. :)
And thank you. I may make the sheet more fancy eventually, depending on how deep we get into this.
As for the breeding, I am very happy to hear that, haha. Nyria and I already have plans to breed ours but we'll wait for her upcoming Gek to be finished before we decide on pairing/s.

Until then though..
Random Geck please!

Username: Sycake
Paying with: Gem
Number of Eggs: 1
Add Scryglass: Yes
Bs48ntF.png
@Sycake

Looking forward to seeing it!
@Sycake

Looking forward to seeing it!
Next batch done! Lists will be updated in a sec ----- @Nyria Here's your Geck! [img]https://i.imgur.com/86216p4.png[/img] [b][u]Scry Results[/u][/b][columns] | Body/Horns | Geodes | Liths | Eyes | Claws | Marks [nextcol] | NF | -20, 40, 40 | NC | -160, 60, 0 | -40, -20, -20 | NS | 80, 20, 0 | -60, 100, 0 | ND | 140, 20, 20 [/columns] ----- @Venusian Here's your Gecks! [img]https://i.imgur.com/cJuL3cU.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XPXxcut.png[/img] ----- @Sycake Here's your Geck! [img]https://i.imgur.com/gxIlzD4.png[/img] [b][u]Scry Results[/u][/b][columns] | Body/Horns | Geodes | Liths | Eyes | Claws | Marks [nextcol] | NS | 100, 0, 40 | NC | -140, 60, 20 | -20, 20, -40 | SG | 100, 60, 0 | 20, 20, 20 | NN | 0, 0, 0 [/columns]
Next batch done!
Lists will be updated in a sec
@Nyria
Here's your Geck!
86216p4.png
Scry Results
| Body/Horns
| Geodes
| Liths
| Eyes
| Claws
| Marks
| NF | -20, 40, 40
| NC | -160, 60, 0
| -40, -20, -20
| NS | 80, 20, 0
| -60, 100, 0
| ND | 140, 20, 20

@Venusian
Here's your Gecks!
cJuL3cU.png
XPXxcut.png

@Sycake
Here's your Geck!
gxIlzD4.png
Scry Results
| Body/Horns
| Geodes
| Liths
| Eyes
| Claws
| Marks
| NS | 100, 0, 40
| NC | -140, 60, 20
| -20, 20, -40
| SG | 100, 60, 0
| 20, 20, 20
| NN | 0, 0, 0
Oooo, I love the blue one! Neat little guy. :O #1's growing on me, too, they're giving me dragon vibes.

I wanted to ask if I'd be able to breed an offspring 0006 from @Sycake and @Nyria's new pink gecko, if that would work for both of you two! Absolutely no worries if not, though~ (And since you two already planned on breeding yours, I'll happily hop behind you in the queue if you do decide to give me permission!)
Oooo, I love the blue one! Neat little guy. :O #1's growing on me, too, they're giving me dragon vibes.

I wanted to ask if I'd be able to breed an offspring 0006 from @Sycake and @Nyria's new pink gecko, if that would work for both of you two! Absolutely no worries if not, though~ (And since you two already planned on breeding yours, I'll happily hop behind you in the queue if you do decide to give me permission!)
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17