Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | achievement completed, thanks all!
1 2
I have 10 scenes I can do for 10g each(treasure prefered but I also need some apperal if your out of cash)
I have 10 scenes I can do for 10g each(treasure prefered but I also need some apperal if your out of cash)
@Rhombys its probably the only scene I don't really like that much and I'm getting low on gems so I'll say I'll take two maybe? 22g?

@windwheelaster I can do treasure for sure
also as a side note we do have an outstanding CR re: one of my dragons, I'd be happy if you wanted to take him for a couple of scenes instead?

@Mitchy I'm down to like 35 now that I need I think? honestly happy to have any, though I wouldn't mind one of the armoury ones (with the swords in the preview)
@Rhombys its probably the only scene I don't really like that much and I'm getting low on gems so I'll say I'll take two maybe? 22g?

@windwheelaster I can do treasure for sure
also as a side note we do have an outstanding CR re: one of my dragons, I'd be happy if you wanted to take him for a couple of scenes instead?

@Mitchy I'm down to like 35 now that I need I think? honestly happy to have any, though I wouldn't mind one of the armoury ones (with the swords in the preview)
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
Yea! I can do three scene for him ans 70kt treasure for the rest
Yea! I can do three scene for him ans 70kt treasure for the rest
@Sonne
do you still need 40? :) i have more than 40 Mire scenes so whichever amount you still want, i can provide! seems like they're going for 5g on the AH, let me know if that price sounds good to you <3
@Sonne
do you still need 40? :) i have more than 40 Mire scenes so whichever amount you still want, i can provide! seems like they're going for 5g on the AH, let me know if that price sounds good to you <3
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@raijuu I'm on 18 left I think! I should be able to do 18 for 5g each.
@raijuu I'm on 18 left I think! I should be able to do 18 for 5g each.
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
@Sonne
sounds great! i'll set up a CR, total should be 90g :> thank you!!
@Sonne
sounds great! i'll set up a CR, total should be 90g :> thank you!!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
1 2