Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 2024 Sprite LAH Tracker
1 2 3
added a table section with some relevant information. as more data is added it can be tedious to scroll. i am trying to figure out how to view the most recent entry in a column, but i have been unsuccessful so far. i will keep trying though, as that is something i really want to add. if i figure that out i think it would also be useful to create a section that shows the average for the last 30/60/90 days or so, because as time continues it can be skewed by old data that is no longer very relevant. [img]https://i.imgur.com/bfi3D9P.png[/img]
added a table section with some relevant information. as more data is added it can be tedious to scroll.

i am trying to figure out how to view the most recent entry in a column, but i have been unsuccessful so far. i will keep trying though, as that is something i really want to add.

if i figure that out i think it would also be useful to create a section that shows the average for the last 30/60/90 days or so, because as time continues it can be skewed by old data that is no longer very relevant.

bfi3D9P.png
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
light sprite price dropped again, getting much closer to the actual value of previous forum sales now!

all the prices are fairly good at the moment, with arcane looking the best atm

once again reminding buyers to check forums for sellers, you can almost always get a discount off LAH
light sprite price dropped again, getting much closer to the actual value of previous forum sales now!

all the prices are fairly good at the moment, with arcane looking the best atm

once again reminding buyers to check forums for sellers, you can almost always get a discount off LAH
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
@SmrTim Psst the link to the spreadsheet has expired! Also thank you so much for doing this, it's really helpful when keeping tabs on the market [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] I find myself popping back in here to check where things are at fairly often
@SmrTim
Psst the link to the spreadsheet has expired!
Also thank you so much for doing this, it's really helpful when keeping tabs on the market I find myself popping back in here to check where things are at fairly often
one day I'll add something fun here
1 2 3