Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 2024 Sprite LAH Tracker
1 2 3
this week's update!

Lightning, Water and Nature are at quite low prices! now is a great time to buy, although with Lightning there has been a steady drop in prices, so it could go lower!

arcane is still much higher than usual prices, and everything else is fairly mediocre for now. I wouldn't recommend buying any other ones just yet.

remember to check the forums before buying, you often find people selling below LAH!
this week's update!

Lightning, Water and Nature are at quite low prices! now is a great time to buy, although with Lightning there has been a steady drop in prices, so it could go lower!

arcane is still much higher than usual prices, and everything else is fairly mediocre for now. I wouldn't recommend buying any other ones just yet.

remember to check the forums before buying, you often find people selling below LAH!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
after a while of incredibly mediocre prices, a few sprites seem to be going down again! none that I would recommend buying just yet, but I'd keep an eye out on earth, ice and wind in the next few days!
after a while of incredibly mediocre prices, a few sprites seem to be going down again! none that I would recommend buying just yet, but I'd keep an eye out on earth, ice and wind in the next few days!
@smrtim your link on the front page has expired, I'd like to check out the prices.
@smrtim your link on the front page has expired, I'd like to check out the prices.
mt8lr6s.png
@alakatzam thank you for the notice! updated the link :)
@alakatzam thank you for the notice! updated the link :)
shadow sprite is looking very low, I'd recommend buying! everything else is pretty average, leaning more to the higher side
shadow sprite is looking very low, I'd recommend buying! everything else is pretty average, leaning more to the higher side
not a lot of time to update this past week (midterms aaaaah) but lots of sprites looking good!

arcane, plague, earth and shadow are all well within the green range, so i would recommend grabbing any of them! as always remember to check item sale forums, you can usually get a bit of a discount there :)
not a lot of time to update this past week (midterms aaaaah) but lots of sprites looking good!

arcane, plague, earth and shadow are all well within the green range, so i would recommend grabbing any of them! as always remember to check item sale forums, you can usually get a bit of a discount there :)
i've tried to keep up with daily tracking although i did miss a few days, finals season is around the corner and school comes first after all!

shadow is strongly in the green, with lightning, fire, and water also ones to keep an eye on as they creep into lower prices! the only price in the red right now is nature, with the others hovering right around their average for the most part.
i've tried to keep up with daily tracking although i did miss a few days, finals season is around the corner and school comes first after all!

shadow is strongly in the green, with lightning, fire, and water also ones to keep an eye on as they creep into lower prices! the only price in the red right now is nature, with the others hovering right around their average for the most part.
i added a graph as well as an explanation post, this allows for better visualization of the changes over time, rather than a big wall of numbers.

every flight should be colour coded to something that matches them :)

i missed about a week due to exams, but i should be back to daily updates for the foreseeable future!
i added a graph as well as an explanation post, this allows for better visualization of the changes over time, rather than a big wall of numbers.

every flight should be colour coded to something that matches them :)

i missed about a week due to exams, but i should be back to daily updates for the foreseeable future!
@SmrTim

so i see that this is just 2024 and not including any of the previous data from your prior sheet or the other sprite price tracker that used to exist - are you planning to either add that data back in at any point or have a new sheet for each subsequent year that someone could compile the 'finished' data from?
@SmrTim

so i see that this is just 2024 and not including any of the previous data from your prior sheet or the other sprite price tracker that used to exist - are you planning to either add that data back in at any point or have a new sheet for each subsequent year that someone could compile the 'finished' data from?
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit

because of the large gap between previously gathered data, I dont plan on adding old information in, however I will be continuing this past 2024/as long as I am able, at which point I will update the title of the sheet/thread!

if someone would like to compile old data into their own version of the new sheet, I would be 100% fine with that!
@hatesprit

because of the large gap between previously gathered data, I dont plan on adding old information in, however I will be continuing this past 2024/as long as I am able, at which point I will update the title of the sheet/thread!

if someone would like to compile old data into their own version of the new sheet, I would be 100% fine with that!
1 2 3