Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Change Theming?
1 2 3 4
been thinking about moving from ice to arcane
frozen planet? frozen by a spell? don't know
been thinking about moving from ice to arcane
frozen planet? frozen by a spell? don't know
ace.pngpan.png 9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
I've thought about this, and I can't figure out how I would describe my flight change, because I started out as Plague & then switched to Light. I haven't decided yet how I'd like to describe the reason or nature of the switch.
I've thought about this, and I can't figure out how I would describe my flight change, because I started out as Plague & then switched to Light. I haven't decided yet how I'd like to describe the reason or nature of the switch.
iINWVN8.png
i've seen users moving to nature call themselves transplants
i've seen users moving to nature call themselves transplants
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Hrm, I moved from Shadow to Lightning to Arcane.... That's a bit of a tricky one to describe.

Coming out of the dark ages into the modern era? Switching genre from Sci-Fi to High Fantasy? Changing course from Electricity to Alchemy? Could even word it like... I started playing a World of Darkness campaign, then hosted a Cyberpunk, and I'm currently in my DnD era? If I wanna sound extra nerdy.
Hrm, I moved from Shadow to Lightning to Arcane.... That's a bit of a tricky one to describe.

Coming out of the dark ages into the modern era? Switching genre from Sci-Fi to High Fantasy? Changing course from Electricity to Alchemy? Could even word it like... I started playing a World of Darkness campaign, then hosted a Cyberpunk, and I'm currently in my DnD era? If I wanna sound extra nerdy.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
drank some water to deal with my sore throat
drank some water to deal with my sore throat
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Carried out of the cold by the wind

...only later to go back again (whenever I finish my breeding projects lol)
Carried out of the cold by the wind

...only later to go back again (whenever I finish my breeding projects lol)
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
[quote name="@Ceaselessness" date="2024-04-26 09:13:19" ] I've thought about this, and I can't figure out how I would describe my flight change, because I started out as Plague & then switched to Light. I haven't decided yet how I'd like to describe the reason or nature of the switch. [/quote] bioluminescent vibrio bacteria
@Ceaselessness wrote on 2024-04-26 09:13:19:
bioluminescent vibrio bacteria
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
the stars' lights are blinding
the stars' lights are blinding
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
my arcane magic got a little too sparky [emoji=blue vial size=1]
my arcane magic got a little too sparky

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
[quote name="Ceaselessness" date="2024-04-26 09:13:19" ]I've thought about this, and I can't figure out how I would describe my flight change, because I started out as Plague & then switched to Light. I haven't decided yet how I'd like to describe the reason or nature of the switch.[/quote] Sunlight is the best disinfectant?
Ceaselessness wrote on 2024-04-26 09:13:19:

Sunlight is the best disinfectant?
D17BJbU.jpgyzvRydr.png
1 2 3 4