Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | oc ref sheet comissions
1 2 3 4
boop
boop
9LyXonv.png asher | he/him | fr+3
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
boop
boop
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
boop
boop
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
boop
boop
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
Hello! I'd like to get a commission of my D&D OC Elio, a Fire Genasi Wizard/Warlock multiclass. He doesn't have too much reference art, but I'd like to get him in the more 'put together' look with the tighter braids. I'm happy to have some artistic interpretation so long as the star tattoo, vitiligo, pointed ears and charcoal-tone freckles are still included in the design.

General character notes are that he's proud (perhaps to a fault), curious, driven, and a bit of a show-off.

Let me know what you think!
Hello! I'd like to get a commission of my D&D OC Elio, a Fire Genasi Wizard/Warlock multiclass. He doesn't have too much reference art, but I'd like to get him in the more 'put together' look with the tighter braids. I'm happy to have some artistic interpretation so long as the star tattoo, vitiligo, pointed ears and charcoal-tone freckles are still included in the design.

General character notes are that he's proud (perhaps to a fault), curious, driven, and a bit of a show-off.

Let me know what you think!
@Apollis

yeah i could definitely draw them! i really like the design you have

is his shirt just like a regular red button up? and whats his sexuality, brithday, and height?

and feel free to send payment whenever you can! i wont accept until you've approved the art.
@Apollis

yeah i could definitely draw them! i really like the design you have

is his shirt just like a regular red button up? and whats his sexuality, brithday, and height?

and feel free to send payment whenever you can! i wont accept until you've approved the art.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@honsool Red button up with a black shawl over one side! Sexuality is pansexual, height is around 5'5, for birthday I need to find the Teneros Calender but for now 'Summer Solstice, Third Era' will work fine!

I'll go ahead and send that CR now!
@honsool Red button up with a black shawl over one side! Sexuality is pansexual, height is around 5'5, for birthday I need to find the Teneros Calender but for now 'Summer Solstice, Third Era' will work fine!

I'll go ahead and send that CR now!
@Apollis

got it! whenever you have time, i'll take the actual birthdate as well (i dont think 'summer solstice, third era' will fit on the sheet '^-^

would you like me to include zodiac sign too?

i should be finished with the art in the next few days!
@Apollis

got it! whenever you have time, i'll take the actual birthdate as well (i dont think 'summer solstice, third era' will fit on the sheet '^-^

would you like me to include zodiac sign too?

i should be finished with the art in the next few days!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
@honsool

Because the years work a little different, I think I'd like to replace 'Birthday' with just 'Third Era' if that's alright! No zodiac for similar reasons, but if you want to include the abjuration symbol (his favored school of magic) that would be awesome!
@honsool

Because the years work a little different, I think I'd like to replace 'Birthday' with just 'Third Era' if that's alright! No zodiac for similar reasons, but if you want to include the abjuration symbol (his favored school of magic) that would be awesome!
@Apollis heres what ive got! [img]https://i.imgur.com/MLUCnD8.png[/img] lmk what you think, if you want anything changed ect. if not i'll post the unwatermarked version and accept the payment!
@Apollis

heres what ive got!

MLUCnD8.png

lmk what you think, if you want anything changed ect. if not i'll post the unwatermarked version and accept the payment!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

artshop
anathema
1 2 3 4