ujVbzz7.pngFsnH6jW.pngfdgErFJ.png
KSi54qD.gif
@corgito

banned because i love everything about your lair
@corgito

banned because i love everything about your lair
IMG-5209.png
@Akuoumaru

Banned because your username was very hard to type, also, Charite looks amazing.
@Akuoumaru

Banned because your username was very hard to type, also, Charite looks amazing.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
@IrradiatedRisk banned for having exactly 100 dragons
@IrradiatedRisk banned for having exactly 100 dragons
ace.pngpan.png 9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
@ladylilac

banned for having a minecraft stack (64) dragons
@ladylilac

banned for having a minecraft stack (64) dragons
IMG-5209.png
@Akuoumaru banned for having 20 dragons (which are really pretty btw, how did you manage to get all those when you just joined?)
@Akuoumaru banned for having 20 dragons (which are really pretty btw, how did you manage to get all those when you just joined?)
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
@warbreaker

banned because generosity from other players, giveaway threads, and a free level 25 that got me started on coli early :0 plus the fairgrounds guide on glimmer and gloom! i’m glad you like my dragons, i do my best to work on them haha
@warbreaker

banned because generosity from other players, giveaway threads, and a free level 25 that got me started on coli early :0 plus the fairgrounds guide on glimmer and gloom! i’m glad you like my dragons, i do my best to work on them haha
IMG-5209.png
@Akuoumaru
Banned cause were watching Phineus and Ferb in class
@Akuoumaru
Banned cause were watching Phineus and Ferb in class
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png
@C0yote banned because that's not fair, I was never allowed to watch cartoons in class
(There was one time where someone put on the Bee Movie but the teacher pretty quickly told us to stop LMAO)
@C0yote banned because that's not fair, I was never allowed to watch cartoons in class
(There was one time where someone put on the Bee Movie but the teacher pretty quickly told us to stop LMAO)
tn0RSo5.pngpyAp3dI.png
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.png
mtHAEL4.pngBS4vqBB.png

Please read the bios/broadcast messages of my dragons before referring to them! Many of them have genders other than what they were assigned by the game :)