Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Waystead High School (OOC)(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-02 13:47:13" ] [quote name="Halloweddd" date="2024-04-02 13:35:34" ] tempted to bring in Aborren as a teacher who recently got infected but at the same time how the hell would Molog affect a being of pure magic [/quote] Hmm... I'd assume probably the opposite of how Alex probably. Like the whole no magic - - - pure magic spectrum [/quote] so I'm assuming that means they either feel like they're dying, are dying, or are just like "god PLEASE let this be over soon"
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-02 13:47:13:
Halloweddd wrote on 2024-04-02 13:35:34:
tempted to bring in Aborren as a teacher who recently got infected but at the same time how the hell would Molog affect a being of pure magic

Hmm... I'd assume probably the opposite of how Alex probably. Like the whole

no magic - - - pure magic

spectrum
so I'm assuming that means they either feel like they're dying, are dying, or are just like "god PLEASE let this be over soon"
[quote name="Halloweddd" date="2024-04-02 16:33:32" ] [quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-02 13:47:13" ] [quote name="Halloweddd" date="2024-04-02 13:35:34" ] tempted to bring in Aborren as a teacher who recently got infected but at the same time how the hell would Molog affect a being of pure magic [/quote] Hmm... I'd assume probably the opposite of how Alex probably. Like the whole no magic - - - pure magic spectrum [/quote] so I'm assuming that means they either feel like they're dying, are dying, or are just like "god PLEASE let this be over soon" [/quote] OMG this got buried in my notifications T^T but yeah, that's kind of how I imagine it with random spurts of "Oh, wait, I'm fine" solely because... pure magic.
Halloweddd wrote on 2024-04-02 16:33:32:
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-02 13:47:13:
Halloweddd wrote on 2024-04-02 13:35:34:
tempted to bring in Aborren as a teacher who recently got infected but at the same time how the hell would Molog affect a being of pure magic

Hmm... I'd assume probably the opposite of how Alex probably. Like the whole

no magic - - - pure magic

spectrum
so I'm assuming that means they either feel like they're dying, are dying, or are just like "god PLEASE let this be over soon"

OMG this got buried in my notifications T^T

but yeah, that's kind of how I imagine it with random spurts of "Oh, wait, I'm fine" solely because... pure magic.
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
Anyways, I'll get a post out next weekend. I have another interview tomorrow, so I wanna prepare for it tonight. It's the fourth one with this company, so imma lose my mind if they ask for another one.
Anyways, I'll get a post out next weekend. I have another interview tomorrow, so I wanna prepare for it tonight. It's the fourth one with this company, so imma lose my mind if they ask for another one.
XvyfO6H.png I suffer from chronic illness and may dissapear at random. Apologies in advance if that happens :3

Any Pronouns - FR time
good luck on the interview!
[quote name="RaccoonusDoodus" date="2024-04-07 16:32:41" ] Anyways, I'll get a post out next weekend.[s] I have another interview tomorrow, so I wanna prepare for it tonight. It's the fourth one with this company, so imma lose my mind if they ask for another one.[/s] [/quote] Teehee quess who forgot they had a [i]ton[/i] of plans this weekend :3 I'm working on a post now, but there is no garuntee i won't just pass out [s](I'm soooo tired)[/s]
RaccoonusDoodus wrote on 2024-04-07 16:32:41:

Teehee quess who forgot they had a ton of plans this weekend :3

I'm working on a post now, but there is no garuntee i won't just pass out (I'm soooo tired)

Any Pronouns - FR time
[quote name="Halloweddd" date="2024-04-08 08:01:46" ] good luck on the interview! [/quote] Also tyyy! I got the job and I start in a little over a week. So excited.
Halloweddd wrote on 2024-04-08 08:01:46:

Also tyyy! I got the job and I start in a little over a week. So excited.

Any Pronouns - FR time
nice! money time for RaccoonusDoodus
nice! money time for RaccoonusDoodus
new dusthide dragons look like wet rats honestly
new dusthide dragons look like wet rats honestly
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
ehe
ehe
teehee?
teehee?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15