Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you swim with tentacles
1 2 3 4
@WolfTears LOL That reminds me of that amazing commercial about the buttered cat paradox.

Back on topic, I wonder how Undertides with Tentacles would work on land as well? I wonder how they would be able to slither around and stuff.
@WolfTears LOL That reminds me of that amazing commercial about the buttered cat paradox.

Back on topic, I wonder how Undertides with Tentacles would work on land as well? I wonder how they would be able to slither around and stuff.
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
Why do they have to swim forwards at all? Maybe they somehow torpedo themselves in reverse if they have tentacles… No, but really, I’d never thought about this before and now the answer will haunt and vex me until it is discovered. [emoji=undertide laughing size=1]
Why do they have to swim forwards at all? Maybe they somehow torpedo themselves in reverse if they have tentacles…

No, but really, I’d never thought about this before and now the answer will haunt and vex me until it is discovered.
Tele | FR +2 | Avatar Dragon | Sales
The same way an octopus or squid or any sea creature that has tentacles does.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
[quote name="shozurei" date="2024-04-25 21:49:03" ] The same way an octopus or squid or any sea creature that has tentacles does. [/quote] Backwards? Squids and cuttlefish and all other tentacled ocean beings swim with the tentacles facing the trailing end, not headfirst.
shozurei wrote on 2024-04-25 21:49:03:

Backwards?
Squids and cuttlefish and all other tentacled ocean beings swim with the tentacles facing the trailing end, not headfirst.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
This question is why I do not put this gene on dragons. I can't see this being comfortable for the dragon that has to have it. Maybe it is a parasite and they don't want to have it?
This question is why I do not put this gene on dragons. I can't see this being comfortable for the dragon that has to have it. Maybe it is a parasite and they don't want to have it?
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
i'm starting to think that maybe staff didnt think about the logistics of it as opposed to being able to show off more of the gene - which i can understand but at the same time now that i realize the arms are facing the wrong way it makes me not want to use it anymore LOL

if undertides had FINS instead of WINGS this would also probably have been less of a design issue
i'm starting to think that maybe staff didnt think about the logistics of it as opposed to being able to show off more of the gene - which i can understand but at the same time now that i realize the arms are facing the wrong way it makes me not want to use it anymore LOL

if undertides had FINS instead of WINGS this would also probably have been less of a design issue
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
[quote name="Bugbag" date="2024-04-25 15:36:14" ] [img]https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/09/10/3B358E0E00000578-4016522-image-a-3_1481279901350.jpg[/img] [/quote] terribly cursed thank you
Bugbag wrote on 2024-04-25 15:36:14:
3B358E0E00000578-4016522-image-a-3_1481279901350.jpg
terribly cursed

thank you
CrumbledCandy.gif 92n1dwB.png" alt="92n1dwB.jpg
Feel free to ping me whenever!
Eosphoros collects likes!
G8AyR6r.jpg
I'm in the "tucked around the neck" camp, I think, but that would only be if they need to go fast, right? I think normally they would just kind of... scuttle?
I'm in the "tucked around the neck" camp, I think, but that would only be if they need to go fast, right? I think normally they would just kind of... scuttle?
Very poorly.
Very poorly.
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
spite.
spite.
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
1 2 3 4