Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed] | [H] Hoard -10% | [W] Fest/WL
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@Sylpheed

hiya! imbued sulfur lah atm is 180g, so at 10% off would be 324fc i believe? if that math is correct, i'd love to buy 3 of them!
@Sylpheed

hiya! imbued sulfur lah atm is 180g, so at 10% off would be 324fc i believe? if that math is correct, i'd love to buy 3 of them!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@MaribelEmerson Hello, two more chests are on their way to you! @hatesprit Hi! Math looks good, sending you the sulfur now. [emoji=trade size=1]
@MaribelEmerson Hello, two more chests are on their way to you!

@hatesprit Hi! Math looks good, sending you the sulfur now.
Image of a green wyvern. Any pronoun
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
Hi! Do you happen to have Desert Scrubs or Roan Mouse? And Wildwood Owlet?
Hi! Do you happen to have Desert Scrubs or Roan Mouse? And Wildwood Owlet?
I'm back! How much would it be for the rest of the eye vials.
I'm back! How much would it be for the rest of the eye vials.
@Danger Hiya! I have 3x Desert Scrub, 25x Roan Mouse, and 18x Wildwood Owlet available. I can make you a HibDen bundle with 3x Scrub, 15x Mouse and 15x Owlet for 23 FC.

@windwheelaster Welcome back! The last four of the Hypnotic Sights would be a total of 8 FC. The last Scattersight is priced the same as before at 162 FC, and if you are interested in the Button Sight vial, that would be 108 FC.
@Danger Hiya! I have 3x Desert Scrub, 25x Roan Mouse, and 18x Wildwood Owlet available. I can make you a HibDen bundle with 3x Scrub, 15x Mouse and 15x Owlet for 23 FC.

@windwheelaster Welcome back! The last four of the Hypnotic Sights would be a total of 8 FC. The last Scattersight is priced the same as before at 162 FC, and if you are interested in the Button Sight vial, that would be 108 FC.
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
Could I so half fest and half gems? I think it would be 139g + 278 FC
Could I so half fest and half gems? I think it would be 139g + 278 FC
Awesome I would appreciate the HibDen bundle! Thank you!
Awesome I would appreciate the HibDen bundle! Thank you!
@windwheelaster I'm good with half and half! The total would be 69 gems and 139 FC.
@windwheelaster I'm good with half and half! The total would be 69 gems and 139 FC.
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
Hey there!

Interested in your Irradiated Sulfur (LAH 180g -> 162g) and one Gilded Chest (LAH 30g -> 27g) for a total of 189g or 378 GSD. Would you take 350 GSD (175g) for the two items?
Hey there!

Interested in your Irradiated Sulfur (LAH 180g -> 162g) and one Gilded Chest (LAH 30g -> 27g) for a total of 189g or 378 GSD. Would you take 350 GSD (175g) for the two items?
@AWB Heya! Sure, I can do that; sending you the items. [emoji=trade size=1]
@AWB Heya! Sure, I can do that; sending you the items.
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40