Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zir's Ice and Fire art -G/T/items/fodder
1 2 3 4 5
bump
bump
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
cH2929P.pngiceanim2.gifgfCdYdH.giffireanim3.gifMfWCEzN.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
Hello! :D Your shop is amazing looking.

I'd like to place an order for a skeleton custom. I'm a huge Cross fan and always wanted my own variant to love and treasure. I have two proper AUs. One's of Fire and the other is Time & Space.
Personally I'm a tad more space leaning for this kid if it's not too complex. I love fluff, hoods, scarves, and short boots the most. [Least I think that's what he's wearing.] He'd have two orbs though they're both different. All the rest I'd love to be surprised. I don't mind paying extra for the bits I do want. :)

I'd love to pay for a Fullbody, Lineart, Colored/Shaded, and a simple background. Willing to pay extra for a possible reference. I couldn't find it in the pricing and honestly that could just be my eyes. XD
Hello! :D Your shop is amazing looking.

I'd like to place an order for a skeleton custom. I'm a huge Cross fan and always wanted my own variant to love and treasure. I have two proper AUs. One's of Fire and the other is Time & Space.
Personally I'm a tad more space leaning for this kid if it's not too complex. I love fluff, hoods, scarves, and short boots the most. [Least I think that's what he's wearing.] He'd have two orbs though they're both different. All the rest I'd love to be surprised. I don't mind paying extra for the bits I do want. :)

I'd love to pay for a Fullbody, Lineart, Colored/Shaded, and a simple background. Willing to pay extra for a possible reference. I couldn't find it in the pricing and honestly that could just be my eyes. XD
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
@EclipseCrow

So with everything including it being a ref (and including the discounts)
That will be 308kt/g/items/fodder

How would you like to pay?
(Mixed payment also works)

Also by orbs do you mean like eyelights?
@EclipseCrow

So with everything including it being a ref (and including the discounts)
That will be 308kt/g/items/fodder

How would you like to pay?
(Mixed payment also works)

Also by orbs do you mean like eyelights?
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
I also had an idea
have you seen star trek? Also how cool are you with Xenomorphs from Alien?
I also had an idea
have you seen star trek? Also how cool are you with Xenomorphs from Alien?
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
[center]I'll pay in gems. [emoji=gem size=1] I'll send it over in a moment. Would you prefer it sent over in PM or one-way CR? o: Eye lights. I'm so sorry that was from an old habit of calling them that for so long. Even tho 90% of the time they were any shape. XD Sadly I don't know too much of Star trek. Design wise Xenomorphs are interesting. I'm curious what idea you're brewing. << >> [/center]
I'll pay in gems. I'll send it over in a moment. Would you prefer it sent over in PM or one-way CR? o:

Eye lights. I'm so sorry that was from an old habit of calling them that for so long. Even tho 90% of the time they were any shape. XD

Sadly I don't know too much of Star trek. Design wise Xenomorphs are interesting. I'm curious what idea you're brewing. << >>
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
@EclipseCrow

PM is good

Mwehehheheh *evil chuckling*
@EclipseCrow

PM is good

Mwehehheheh *evil chuckling*
rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
1 2 3 4 5