Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rich Players: Why do you save up so much
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
im waiting to finally be done with my projects and be content with my current dergs so i can begin saving up money again, the most i ever had was like 1.6 million t in my vault before i spent it on a gem gene for my project so im confident once i'm done with my projects i'll amass currency no problem
im waiting to finally be done with my projects and be content with my current dergs so i can begin saving up money again, the most i ever had was like 1.6 million t in my vault before i spent it on a gem gene for my project so im confident once i'm done with my projects i'll amass currency no problem
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-11-50-00-AM.png ALL HAIL BARNEY
Skin maker and I just enjoy having pretty Gen 1s. It feels like an accomplishment. Also so I can finish expanding my lair
Skin maker and I just enjoy having pretty Gen 1s. It feels like an accomplishment. Also so I can finish expanding my lair
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
My FR goals aren't particularly expensive (I like to breeding for genes instead of buying them, for example).

I'm not really much of an impulse buyer either. If anything I overthink things. I have less than 10 permanent dragons in my lair. I'm sure more would be fun, but I just haven't gotten around to figuring out what I want.

And yes, I do very much enjoy the feeling swimming in digital money.

I've been meaning to do more giveaways, but they're just a lot of work to set up and run...
My FR goals aren't particularly expensive (I like to breeding for genes instead of buying them, for example).

I'm not really much of an impulse buyer either. If anything I overthink things. I have less than 10 permanent dragons in my lair. I'm sure more would be fun, but I just haven't gotten around to figuring out what I want.

And yes, I do very much enjoy the feeling swimming in digital money.

I've been meaning to do more giveaways, but they're just a lot of work to set up and run...
I'm constantly saving up to complete my projects and I try to put most of it into the vault so I don't impulse buy. One of my dragonsonas needed a hammer. Guess how many of those are in this game? Guess how expensive it was to get?
I'm constantly saving up to complete my projects and I try to put most of it into the vault so I don't impulse buy. One of my dragonsonas needed a hammer. Guess how many of those are in this game? Guess how expensive it was to get?
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I have no idea how I've come to find myself sitting on so much wealth. I used to believe it was my art shop but I haven't had a single sale there in years and yet I want for nothing and can complete genes projects hundreds of times over if I felt so inclined (alas, I am loathe to part with my accumulated wealth and so I sit on a dozen or so projects anyway, until the urge to splurge presents itself and they will all be completed at the drop of a hat).

Some friends and I years ago purposefully crashed the egg market on the AH for fun because we were bored, driving the total listings from 450 to around 40 before people caught on and started relisting faster than we could buy haha.
I have no idea how I've come to find myself sitting on so much wealth. I used to believe it was my art shop but I haven't had a single sale there in years and yet I want for nothing and can complete genes projects hundreds of times over if I felt so inclined (alas, I am loathe to part with my accumulated wealth and so I sit on a dozen or so projects anyway, until the urge to splurge presents itself and they will all be completed at the drop of a hat).

Some friends and I years ago purposefully crashed the egg market on the AH for fun because we were bored, driving the total listings from 450 to around 40 before people caught on and started relisting faster than we could buy haha.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Not sure if I qualify as capital R Rich (I have enough gems for a few of the cheaper sprites), but it's mostly bad memory for me.
Every time I have up 100kt or any amount of gems, it's going in the vault. I tend to be incredibly forgetful and have the object permanence of a baby, so it just kind of accumulates there over time as I do various hoard cleanouts, open chests, exalt leveled dragons etc.

I also want to have a lore lair, where every permanent dragon is an actual character with a backstory, a personality, and a role to play. That means I have to avoid impulse purchases because every dragon bought represents more lore to write.
Not sure if I qualify as capital R Rich (I have enough gems for a few of the cheaper sprites), but it's mostly bad memory for me.
Every time I have up 100kt or any amount of gems, it's going in the vault. I tend to be incredibly forgetful and have the object permanence of a baby, so it just kind of accumulates there over time as I do various hoard cleanouts, open chests, exalt leveled dragons etc.

I also want to have a lore lair, where every permanent dragon is an actual character with a backstory, a personality, and a role to play. That means I have to avoid impulse purchases because every dragon bought represents more lore to write.
There will be something here. Eventually.
I enjoy reading the responses but how is this thread still getting so many XD
I enjoy reading the responses but how is this thread still getting so many XD
They/Them
Fluffy Dragon Enjoyer

Horizon's Kin and Opica Lore Thread
I’m a non-exalt lair too attached to my dragons so I’ve basically run out of things to do and spend money on
I’m a non-exalt lair too attached to my dragons so I’ve basically run out of things to do and spend money on
thankfully i know how to use my hands in a way that makes pictures and people like to buy the pictures. that is the only way i make money here. i have too little of an attention span to grind and i have no idea how to utilise events for profit. notn? i hatch all eggs because rng fun. maxing fairgrounds every day? catch me losing interest after 3 rounds. if i find myself in need of money i just open my shop a lil bit and wait a while. then i don’t even use it on the game anyway, i just spend it all on art from other users LOL.
thankfully i know how to use my hands in a way that makes pictures and people like to buy the pictures. that is the only way i make money here. i have too little of an attention span to grind and i have no idea how to utilise events for profit. notn? i hatch all eggs because rng fun. maxing fairgrounds every day? catch me losing interest after 3 rounds. if i find myself in need of money i just open my shop a lil bit and wait a while. then i don’t even use it on the game anyway, i just spend it all on art from other users LOL.
zVzI8uZ.jpg
i have a big lair project that will take around 100mt to complete, which only accounts for the cost of genes/breed changes, not even the money spent on specific dragons/breeding projects (also doesn't account for the sheer amount of time it will take/has already taken). so basically i'm mostly stocking up for that
i have a big lair project that will take around 100mt to complete, which only accounts for the cost of genes/breed changes, not even the money spent on specific dragons/breeding projects (also doesn't account for the sheer amount of time it will take/has already taken). so basically i'm mostly stocking up for that
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10