Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Honkai Star Rail
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
As for myself, I got my aventurine and am waiting for Boothill :)
As for myself, I got my aventurine and am waiting for Boothill :)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/08ei60s.png[/img] Damn, Luocha really took over my account. I can't help that he's such a comfy healer. <3 Maybe next year I should make sure Dan Heng takes first place. If you'd also like to know about your account's statistics you can view in this [url=http://hoyo.link/4k7iFDAL]web event[/url] :3
08ei60s.png

Damn, Luocha really took over my account. I can't help that he's such a comfy healer. <3 Maybe next year I should make sure Dan Heng takes first place.

If you'd also like to know about your account's statistics you can view in this web event :3
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
Holy moly, my funky little dan heng il was used as a support over 1k times
Holy moly, my funky little dan heng il was used as a support over 1k times
Boothill my beloved doing the nice thing of being on Phase 2 so I can save up more for him and his cone. What a doll.
Boothill my beloved doing the nice thing of being on Phase 2 so I can save up more for him and his cone. What a doll.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
Lost the 50/50 to Clara, but Aven finally came home :') Got his Light Cone in ~50 pulls
Lost the 50/50 to Clara, but Aven finally came home :') Got his Light Cone in ~50 pulls
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
I've been so hooked on HSR lately because of my friend suggesting I took it up.

I considered it last year since I really fell for March, but I gave in and now I'm in the trenches.. TT

Got Jingliu on a single pull, I need to farm though since I really want Robin.
I've been so hooked on HSR lately because of my friend suggesting I took it up.

I considered it last year since I really fell for March, but I gave in and now I'm in the trenches.. TT

Got Jingliu on a single pull, I need to farm though since I really want Robin.
byebye Kakavasha

looks like I'm not getting you on your OG banner

saving my guaranteed for Boothill bc there is 0 guarantee Booty is getting a rerun all things considered
byebye Kakavasha

looks like I'm not getting you on your OG banner

saving my guaranteed for Boothill bc there is 0 guarantee Booty is getting a rerun all things considered
i spent years silently admiring the character designs for hsr + genshin, and the boothill leaks got me to finally try both (i am not immune to cyborg cowboy)...... i've been mainly playing hsr and really really enjoying it in the month i've been playing!! my character choices are a bit limited but my team of caelus, dan heng, aventurine, and ratio have been hard carrying me, they are on a double date :3

dan heng is my favorite character so far, my beloved dragon;; i'm procrastinating on starting penacony but i know i will also love aventurine <3
i spent years silently admiring the character designs for hsr + genshin, and the boothill leaks got me to finally try both (i am not immune to cyborg cowboy)...... i've been mainly playing hsr and really really enjoying it in the month i've been playing!! my character choices are a bit limited but my team of caelus, dan heng, aventurine, and ratio have been hard carrying me, they are on a double date :3

dan heng is my favorite character so far, my beloved dragon;; i'm procrastinating on starting penacony but i know i will also love aventurine <3
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
currently crying in the corner trying to get adventurines light cone. I haven't wished on this banner since Jing Yuan's first banner...
currently crying in the corner trying to get adventurines light cone. I haven't wished on this banner since Jing Yuan's first banner...
gaaming-vapour2.gif IMG-4705.gif
@Nejibana ALL OR NOTHING ALL OR NOTHING

(mood tbh, except on his light cone :pensive: well, i'm still pulling every now and then, but i won't get it most likely)

@choso welcome aboard! it's always nice to see people warm up to the game :D

personally, i encourage getting to penacony asap (w/o hurrying so much that you don't enjoy belobog & xianzhou ofc) not only for aventurine, but for the story as a whole. it's just a wild, wild ride from start to...whatever will happen in 2.2 or 2.3 :D
@Nejibana ALL OR NOTHING ALL OR NOTHING

(mood tbh, except on his light cone :pensive: well, i'm still pulling every now and then, but i won't get it most likely)

@choso welcome aboard! it's always nice to see people warm up to the game :D

personally, i encourage getting to penacony asap (w/o hurrying so much that you don't enjoy belobog & xianzhou ofc) not only for aventurine, but for the story as a whole. it's just a wild, wild ride from start to...whatever will happen in 2.2 or 2.3 :D
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png