Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bee's Art shop {On hold}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Great! I'm totally alright with waiting till the next week (maybe I'll even manage to finish his new ref since im starting on tuesday so I could send it over to you instead of the gazillion images, haha). Sending the payment your way in a second!

Also HELL YEAH !! SO EXCITED ALREADY !!
(As a side note. Even though he's got 2 versions of his outfit on her, can you draw him in the coat? I just like it a lot PFF)
Great! I'm totally alright with waiting till the next week (maybe I'll even manage to finish his new ref since im starting on tuesday so I could send it over to you instead of the gazillion images, haha). Sending the payment your way in a second!

Also HELL YEAH !! SO EXCITED ALREADY !!
(As a side note. Even though he's got 2 versions of his outfit on her, can you draw him in the coat? I just like it a lot PFF)
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
@SarcasticHawke

I can do both of these and add you to my to do list yes. Just know since there's a few people before you at the earliest I won't be able to start till next week. You can still send the payment via crossroad and I'll get on it as soon as I can.

@Rayymond
If our timing is good you might be just on time to throw me the reff before I start x3
And I'm definitively drawing the coat *^*
@SarcasticHawke

I can do both of these and add you to my to do list yes. Just know since there's a few people before you at the earliest I won't be able to start till next week. You can still send the payment via crossroad and I'll get on it as soon as I can.

@Rayymond
If our timing is good you might be just on time to throw me the reff before I start x3
And I'm definitively drawing the coat *^*
97e1e1d1e9c129e22e9ccbc1b074f310624fc24e.png
@BarkNgrime That's totally fine, thank you so much <3 Sending payment now.
@BarkNgrime That's totally fine, thank you so much <3 Sending payment now.
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@BarkNgrime Ahhh, she's so cute! Thanks so much, this is going directly into her bio. ^^
@BarkNgrime Ahhh, she's so cute! Thanks so much, this is going directly into her bio. ^^
8bICJ62.gif
Hello! If you're still accepting people for you to-do list, I'd like to request a colored sketch of my girl Leesihan. I don't mind having to wait a while!

Ref 1 is the actual ref and Ref 2 is a closer look at her in-game assets just in case!
Hello! If you're still accepting people for you to-do list, I'd like to request a colored sketch of my girl Leesihan. I don't mind having to wait a while!

Ref 1 is the actual ref and Ref 2 is a closer look at her in-game assets just in case!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
Hdhadhahs I have been staring at your thread for a day and I think I neeeeeeeeed.

Could I get a coloured headshot of my stupid idiot OC, Brad?

He has 3 different uh 'versions', and I figured I'd let you pick whichever of the 3 you feel like drawing.

1. Default!Brad
2. Evil!Brad (last two images in above album, with the fiery hair.)
3. Dad!Brad
Hdhadhahs I have been staring at your thread for a day and I think I neeeeeeeeed.

Could I get a coloured headshot of my stupid idiot OC, Brad?

He has 3 different uh 'versions', and I figured I'd let you pick whichever of the 3 you feel like drawing.

1. Default!Brad
2. Evil!Brad (last two images in above album, with the fiery hair.)
3. Dad!Brad
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@GiantPandroid

I can add you to my to do list yush. The second link you sent dont seem to be working. So ill only be able to use the first ref for the comms.
(The message i got is "The owner of this website (images.artfight. net) does not allow hotlinking to that resource")

You can send the prefered payment via crossroad and ill start when i get to you. (If paypal ill send you more info via dm)

@Twiggies

Love dad Brad so i might go with that one XD Ill be happy to take your order if you dont mind a little wait since my to do list is starting to be backed up a bit, if that's good with you feel free to send your prefered payment via crossroad (If paypal ill send you more info via dm)

For anyone else coming here!

Im closing any more request until im done with at least half of my to do list. If you want a ping when this is done please subscrime to my shop ping list

@GiantPandroid

I can add you to my to do list yush. The second link you sent dont seem to be working. So ill only be able to use the first ref for the comms.
(The message i got is "The owner of this website (images.artfight. net) does not allow hotlinking to that resource")

You can send the prefered payment via crossroad and ill start when i get to you. (If paypal ill send you more info via dm)

@Twiggies

Love dad Brad so i might go with that one XD Ill be happy to take your order if you dont mind a little wait since my to do list is starting to be backed up a bit, if that's good with you feel free to send your prefered payment via crossroad (If paypal ill send you more info via dm)

For anyone else coming here!

Im closing any more request until im done with at least half of my to do list. If you want a ping when this is done please subscrime to my shop ping list

Oh sorry, that's weird, it was working a while ago...

I reuploaded it on TH, so it should work now. (here) Anyways, sending CR shortly!
Oh sorry, that's weird, it was working a while ago...

I reuploaded it on TH, so it should work now. (here) Anyways, sending CR shortly!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@lemfolis Here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/K2vSzm8.png[/img]
@lemfolis

Here you go!
K2vSzm8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11