Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Village of Dragons (1x1)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33
The mage is still running away, using her caravan to make a more rapid escape. However, Marek was slower... he hearing the roar though as everyone did. But he was injured, he slowed down by a clearing and sat down slowly he trying to catch his breath after the battle and running from a dragon.
The mage is still running away, using her caravan to make a more rapid escape. However, Marek was slower... he hearing the roar though as everyone did. But he was injured, he slowed down by a clearing and sat down slowly he trying to catch his breath after the battle and running from a dragon.
The dragon soon caught up to Marek, though his approach was quite obvious as he tried to manage his new appendages.
Eventually, however, he caught sight of a familiar figure. His eyes glinted like silver coins - the only real similarity to him as he had been when he was a human - as he peered down at Marek, making a soft keening noise. He was trying to appear non threatening... hopefully Marek wouldn't run. Or maybe he couldn't... the smell of the soldier's blood filled Erik's nostrils.
The dragon soon caught up to Marek, though his approach was quite obvious as he tried to manage his new appendages.
Eventually, however, he caught sight of a familiar figure. His eyes glinted like silver coins - the only real similarity to him as he had been when he was a human - as he peered down at Marek, making a soft keening noise. He was trying to appear non threatening... hopefully Marek wouldn't run. Or maybe he couldn't... the smell of the soldier's blood filled Erik's nostrils.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
Marek looked at the dragon approach. "Can't catch a break..." He said. Unfortunately he didn't recognize the idea that Erik was the dragon. He sighed, but at least he should be alright, the wound minor, he just seems tired from the injury and the battle early.
Marek looked at the dragon approach. "Can't catch a break..." He said. Unfortunately he didn't recognize the idea that Erik was the dragon. He sighed, but at least he should be alright, the wound minor, he just seems tired from the injury and the battle early.
The dragon lifted one paw and drew a very clumsy letter in the dirt.

‘E.’

Then it rested its massive head on the ground beside the letter. Even just the dragon’s head completely dwarfed Marek in comparison… but it didn’t seem to be wanting to attack him.
The dragon lifted one paw and drew a very clumsy letter in the dirt.

‘E.’

Then it rested its massive head on the ground beside the letter. Even just the dragon’s head completely dwarfed Marek in comparison… but it didn’t seem to be wanting to attack him.
He looked at the letter. "E?" He asked. He was not sure what was going on, his mind was racing from pain and adrenaline from the battle.

What in the world is going on here now? He sighed thinking about what was going on.
He looked at the letter. "E?" He asked. He was not sure what was going on, his mind was racing from pain and adrenaline from the battle.

What in the world is going on here now? He sighed thinking about what was going on.
(Welcome back!)

The dragon quickly finished the word, realizing that Marek didn't understand. Now, it read: 'Erik'
(Welcome back!)

The dragon quickly finished the word, realizing that Marek didn't understand. Now, it read: 'Erik'
(Sorry for all the delays... busy days before and was tired too. That and my previous reply got wiped and couldn't remember it all... making it short. How are you?)

Marek looked at the word. Thankfully he could read a little bit, but he was still worried. "A dragon looking for the pirate too? What are the odds of that?" He asked himself.
(Sorry for all the delays... busy days before and was tired too. That and my previous reply got wiped and couldn't remember it all... making it short. How are you?)

Marek looked at the word. Thankfully he could read a little bit, but he was still worried. "A dragon looking for the pirate too? What are the odds of that?" He asked himself.
(No worries at all, friend. My week was busy too. Lost count of how many times I've accidentally wiped my replies, so I totally understand. I'm doing alright, trying to catch up on some English homework.)

The dragon snorted softly, looking less than amused. It pointed one large talon at the word, and then at itself. Perhaps that message would get through... had Marek not seen him get turned into this creature?
(No worries at all, friend. My week was busy too. Lost count of how many times I've accidentally wiped my replies, so I totally understand. I'm doing alright, trying to catch up on some English homework.)

The dragon snorted softly, looking less than amused. It pointed one large talon at the word, and then at itself. Perhaps that message would get through... had Marek not seen him get turned into this creature?
(Hopefully your homework is not bad...)

Marek had not seen. The battle had not exactly been easy against the bandits. Even worss was that Marek wasn't the... most educated man like the mage. He both confused and terrified still of the dragon in front of him.
(Hopefully your homework is not bad...)

Marek had not seen. The battle had not exactly been easy against the bandits. Even worss was that Marek wasn't the... most educated man like the mage. He both confused and terrified still of the dragon in front of him.
'Where is the mage?' The dragon wrote.
'Where is the mage?' The dragon wrote.
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33