Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Elemental Holiday Giveaway [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Hello, everyone! Hope you're having a great Wavecrest. So far, all nests are still open for claim. Get 'em while you can. Have a great holiday! [emoji=water rune size=1]
Hello, everyone! Hope you're having a great Wavecrest. So far, all nests are still open for claim. Get 'em while you can.

Have a great holiday!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
@HezzahRae
May I claim a holiday fam
I joined after all the other holidays besides the wind one this year
(Idk how this works )
Thank you so much
@HezzahRae
May I claim a holiday fam
I joined after all the other holidays besides the wind one this year
(Idk how this works )
Thank you so much
@gblade So sorry for the late response! I was working then had evening chores.

So if I understand right, you need the Snowdrop of Crystalline and the Violet of Trickmurk. They'll be in your inbox. :3
@gblade So sorry for the late response! I was working then had evening chores.

So if I understand right, you need the Snowdrop of Crystalline and the Violet of Trickmurk. They'll be in your inbox. :3
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Morning bump! Still plenty of hatchlings to claim. Fingers crossed for good color combos, buy at least two of my pairs have never made an ugly hatchling. Saevel and Hymn have nested for the first time for this Giveaway which is rather appropriate since they're kelpie based. Their possibles look promising :3 Have a wonderful Wavecrest! [emoji=water rune size=1]
Morning bump! Still plenty of hatchlings to claim. Fingers crossed for good color combos, buy at least two of my pairs have never made an ugly hatchling. Saevel and Hymn have nested for the first time for this Giveaway which is rather appropriate since they're kelpie based. Their possibles look promising :3

Have a wonderful Wavecrest!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
Nests hatch tomorrow, and the Giveaway is now open to all players, new and old! Claim first pick on a nest while you still can. Hope everyone has had a great Wavecrest! [emoji=water rune size=1] @pinglist-4946
Nests hatch tomorrow, and the Giveaway is now open to all players, new and old! Claim first pick on a nest while you still can. Hope everyone has had a great Wavecrest!
@Holiday Giveaway
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
The hatchlings are here! Get one while you can. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
The hatchlings are here! Get one while you can.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
@HezzahRae saw your reddit post, was reading the rules and wanted to double check, do I need to wait til Thursday to claim? If not, I'd like to claim a cutie from your first nest! The Sharis scry caught my eye haha

Edit: >.> if that's the actual hatchling then I'd love to snag them if I can!

Edit 2 lol: I see she's been claimed, nvm!! I would be interested next time that pair is nested tho!
@HezzahRae saw your reddit post, was reading the rules and wanted to double check, do I need to wait til Thursday to claim? If not, I'd like to claim a cutie from your first nest! The Sharis scry caught my eye haha

Edit: >.> if that's the actual hatchling then I'd love to snag them if I can!

Edit 2 lol: I see she's been claimed, nvm!! I would be interested next time that pair is nested tho!
@WolfSoulweaver No worries! Anytime you have questions let me know <3 Clarification: Sunday-Wednesday is for new players since the Giveaway's main purpose is to help new players get a start with free dragons and missed Familiars. Hatchlings typically are hatched on the Friday of the holiday so the Giveaway opens to all players on Thursday to increase the chances of hatchlings finding homes whether they are new or old players. So Friday through Wednesday is all about getting hatchlings into homes. And yea, Sharis caught someone's eye already, sorry ^^; I typically don't remove them from the post here until the Crossroads are accepted in case I have to cancel and put them back up for claim. Saxon and Nyx do nest often though, and I'll make sure to let you know. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@WolfSoulweaver No worries! Anytime you have questions let me know <3

Clarification: Sunday-Wednesday is for new players since the Giveaway's main purpose is to help new players get a start with free dragons and missed Familiars. Hatchlings typically are hatched on the Friday of the holiday so the Giveaway opens to all players on Thursday to increase the chances of hatchlings finding homes whether they are new or old players.

So Friday through Wednesday is all about getting hatchlings into homes. And yea, Sharis caught someone's eye already, sorry ^^; I typically don't remove them from the post here until the Crossroads are accepted in case I have to cancel and put them back up for claim.

Saxon and Nyx do nest often though, and I'll make sure to let you know.
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
@HezzahRae Ah okay, I think I've got it!! I'm glad that pair nests often, it looks like they make awesome kiddos!
@HezzahRae Ah okay, I think I've got it!! I'm glad that pair nests often, it looks like they make awesome kiddos!
There's only two days left of the Giveaway, and plenty of hatchlings left to go! My couples this time around were a little... odd in their results, but I'm working on getting a better group for next month's Giveaway. Have a good night! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
There's only two days left of the Giveaway, and plenty of hatchlings left to go! My couples this time around were a little... odd in their results, but I'm working on getting a better group for next month's Giveaway.

Have a good night!
Sprites by @DogiCrimson
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22