Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H]FEST fams/auras/skins/+[W]FEST fams
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Um... hello. Do you still have the Gladekeeper familiar?
Um... hello. Do you still have the Gladekeeper familiar?
@Ninke mhm! everything there should be up to date including the gladekeeper
@Ninke mhm! everything there should be up to date including the gladekeeper
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
Sky (she/they) | Fandregs | LGBTQ+ | Seasonal pfps
65HCvnO.png
Got spirit of plague!

Edits/updates made
Got spirit of plague!

Edits/updates made
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
65HCvnO.png
[emoji=puzzle piece yellow size=1]
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
65HCvnO.png
@Skylily Hello! I'm interested in the following:

Light Aura 335g
Scene: Cartographer's Office 74kt (x3)
Nature Aura 45g

= 602g

Would you swap for a Bogus Manamoger (LAH 600kt)? I know you'd mentioned the fake bears are lower priority, so I wanted to check!
@Skylily Hello! I'm interested in the following:

Light Aura 335g
Scene: Cartographer's Office 74kt (x3)
Nature Aura 45g

= 602g

Would you swap for a Bogus Manamoger (LAH 600kt)? I know you'd mentioned the fake bears are lower priority, so I wanted to check!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@cinderrain Don't know if I wanna trade my last dupe light aura for it,

at least not until I start to commit to collecting them all. I haven't gotten any yet, so part of me is happy to continue never owning any (it's like opening a can of worms, once you get one you want the rest. and I'm not sure if I wanna do that yet haha)

... but I have extras of the cartography stuff so I don't mind those! If you wouldn't mind switching out the aura I'd feel more comfy
@cinderrain Don't know if I wanna trade my last dupe light aura for it,

at least not until I start to commit to collecting them all. I haven't gotten any yet, so part of me is happy to continue never owning any (it's like opening a can of worms, once you get one you want the rest. and I'm not sure if I wanna do that yet haha)

... but I have extras of the cartography stuff so I don't mind those! If you wouldn't mind switching out the aura I'd feel more comfy
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
65HCvnO.png
@Skylily That's fair! In that case, would you do four of the cartography scenes and four Nature Auras (total 476g if my math is right) for a Slumbering Charlatan (LAH 475g)?
@Skylily That's fair! In that case, would you do four of the cartography scenes and four Nature Auras (total 476g if my math is right) for a Slumbering Charlatan (LAH 475g)?
@cinderrain I still don't think I feel comfy giving all of any (non-returning) items for joxar bears in general (I should probably make that a note from here forth) [emoji=aether scared size=2] Would you do maybe just do 2-3 ask for a different add(s) to make up for it instead?
@cinderrain I still don't think I feel comfy giving all of any (non-returning) items for joxar bears in general (I should probably make that a note from here forth)

Would you do maybe just do 2-3 ask for a different add(s) to make up for it instead?

5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
65HCvnO.png
@Skylily "Joxar bears" confused me for a second, haha, so I went on a game database/wiki rabbit hole - the fake bears are non-returning as well, as far as I can tell, though they (like the light aura and the real bears) do appear in Spare Inventory crates, if that's what you're referring to?

I'll do some more poking around and LAH research, but just to clarify, you're not willing to part with your entire stock of any one item for the bear? Does that include the fest skins you have listed?
@Skylily "Joxar bears" confused me for a second, haha, so I went on a game database/wiki rabbit hole - the fake bears are non-returning as well, as far as I can tell, though they (like the light aura and the real bears) do appear in Spare Inventory crates, if that's what you're referring to?

I'll do some more poking around and LAH research, but just to clarify, you're not willing to part with your entire stock of any one item for the bear? Does that include the fest skins you have listed?
@cinderrain From what I read they used to be in joxar's stash but no longer return
At least that's what I gathered (I've only played for 2ish-3ish years)
But part of me wonders if they ever will sorta thing

So they used to be joxar but don't come back anymore

Wait apparently they were a NotN thing. Odd, never realized that.

But regardless of that I just don't care much for the mimics until I have the original bears ^^'
@cinderrain From what I read they used to be in joxar's stash but no longer return
At least that's what I gathered (I've only played for 2ish-3ish years)
But part of me wonders if they ever will sorta thing

So they used to be joxar but don't come back anymore

Wait apparently they were a NotN thing. Odd, never realized that.

But regardless of that I just don't care much for the mimics until I have the original bears ^^'
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
65HCvnO.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13