Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Small QOL changes
1 2
I'm curious what other users' most-wanted QOL change would be? If you could make any small change to the site, what would you do?

Mine would be to add a "birth date" option to Dragon Search/Auction House, so you could look for dragons born on a particular date.
I'm curious what other users' most-wanted QOL change would be? If you could make any small change to the site, what would you do?

Mine would be to add a "birth date" option to Dragon Search/Auction House, so you could look for dragons born on a particular date.
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
similar thing, i'd like a g2 search option
similar thing, i'd like a g2 search option
FObX7rS.png
o9yS1eq.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
FlMK7kZ.png
22evmnb.png
99d7e583fd212af4b4c9241de00ca9cb119db708.png f4iXRVq.png
o7ZCFYm.png
1YB0OjO.png
WXBzxw1.gif
JvUa9ma.png
"user-produced/site-produced" filters in the skins/accents search in the AH [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
"user-produced/site-produced" filters in the skins/accents search in the AH
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
game database's level of skin search optiosns in the auction house, pleas,e
the site / player skin distinction i need it,, nd being able to search by the player who designed would be cool as well
game database's level of skin search optiosns in the auction house, pleas,e
the site / player skin distinction i need it,, nd being able to search by the player who designed would be cool as well

• They/Them - It/Its - He/Him •
Call me Sliver or SOS for short (Copy + Paste my username when pinging me!)
Just a Rain World fan who loves dragons.
Dark mode!

Oh, and a way to search on the AH and not show specific genes/colors/breeds, because if I want to find and Auraboa without Scuttle, I would have to put in every single gene except for Scuttle.
Dark mode!

Oh, and a way to search on the AH and not show specific genes/colors/breeds, because if I want to find and Auraboa without Scuttle, I would have to put in every single gene except for Scuttle.
v2fvT9R.png
[quote name="MollyMerula" date="2024-04-25 15:56:08" ] "user-produced/site-produced" filters in the skins/accents search in the AH [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] THIS Also an ability to search for specific terms since many items/dragons have parts of other words in their name. Like being able to search JUST dragons named “Sol” instead of it showing everything that contains that like Solstice, Solar, Solitude yk yk
MollyMerula wrote on 2024-04-25 15:56:08:
"user-produced/site-produced" filters in the skins/accents search in the AH
THIS

Also an ability to search for specific terms since many items/dragons have parts of other words in their name. Like being able to search JUST dragons named “Sol” instead of it showing everything that contains that like Solstice, Solar, Solitude yk yk
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
Drag n Drop buttons in the Dressing Room for Mobile Users. (Like the ones on the apparel screen)

Database Search for apparel/familiars by two+ colours.
Drag n Drop buttons in the Dressing Room for Mobile Users. (Like the ones on the apparel screen)

Database Search for apparel/familiars by two+ colours.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
searching your inventory in crossroads and messages. it's been suggested 9999999999 times but that doesn't mean i'm not going to say we need it.

edit: AND AUCTION HOUSE LISTING AND BALDWIN TOO
searching your inventory in crossroads and messages. it's been suggested 9999999999 times but that doesn't mean i'm not going to say we need it.

edit: AND AUCTION HOUSE LISTING AND BALDWIN TOO
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
split half of the time before rollover into a nightmode; like how some sites do to show night time :)

but on a more serious note, more accessibility settings; i see a lot of people who cannot do coli and even a few of the games because of the lack of things such as hard to complete captions and a lack of some sort of auto battle feature. even if you have to keep turning it on during the start of a battle.

idk if that counts as small but i would prefer we make the site more inclusive for people with disabilities done over anything else QOL related
split half of the time before rollover into a nightmode; like how some sites do to show night time :)

but on a more serious note, more accessibility settings; i see a lot of people who cannot do coli and even a few of the games because of the lack of things such as hard to complete captions and a lack of some sort of auto battle feature. even if you have to keep turning it on during the start of a battle.

idk if that counts as small but i would prefer we make the site more inclusive for people with disabilities done over anything else QOL related
(@art by Caprexes)
lZz6o40.png
being able to change my vista from the drop down like how i change my avatar
being able to change my vista from the drop down like how i change my avatar
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.