Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | redemption codes
hi! i wanna redeem some codes, i dont know ANY. mind helping? if i dont want it, i might give it to whoever told me that code!
hi! i wanna redeem some codes, i dont know ANY. mind helping? if i dont want it, i might give it to whoever told me that code!
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
@Squiddyana

The only codes that can be redeemed are for the original Kickstarter campaign and from purchasing Stickers. No other codes are available.
@Squiddyana

The only codes that can be redeemed are for the original Kickstarter campaign and from purchasing Stickers. No other codes are available.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@/Squiddyana ninja'd, but to add a bit more detail- in fairness, not many codes exist in the first place. most of the ones that are out there were from the kickstarter, I doubt it would be easy to talk anyone into letting you use theirs (if that's even a thing they're still [i]able[/i] to do) since some of the items you can get from them are thousands or millions of gems each the only codes that are still being generated are only obtained via buying the sticker packs from the [url=https://hivemill.com/collections/flight-rising]merch shop[/url] and again, anyone that got codes for those have likely used them already since the [item=Vista: Sticker Star] that you get from it is technically worth more then the stickers themselves
@/Squiddyana
ninja'd, but to add a bit more detail-

in fairness, not many codes exist in the first place. most of the ones that are out there were from the kickstarter, I doubt it would be easy to talk anyone into letting you use theirs (if that's even a thing they're still able to do) since some of the items you can get from them are thousands or millions of gems each

the only codes that are still being generated are only obtained via buying the sticker packs from the merch shop and again, anyone that got codes for those have likely used them already since the Vista: Sticker Star that you get from it is technically worth more then the stickers themselves
unknown.png
@skyblaze ahh, got that!
@skyblaze ahh, got that!
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png