Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Maroon XXXs
Hi all! I've been working on a colorwheel project where I get an XXX dragon in every color.

I've got 176 colors of the color wheel represented - all except for Maroon. I'm looking for XXX dragons in this color - preferably moderns with matching eyes, but seeing as this is my last one, I'm willing to entertain anything! Please name your price and feel free to contact me in this thread or in PMs :)

Please don't offer dragons currently listed on the Auction House (unless they're yours and you're willing to discount)! I check there frequently and haven't found a dragon that I like for their price just yet. Chances are, I've already seen AH dragons and I'm just not currently interested.

Link to lair with project dragons (in rainbow order!): here and here

Thank you!
Hi all! I've been working on a colorwheel project where I get an XXX dragon in every color.

I've got 176 colors of the color wheel represented - all except for Maroon. I'm looking for XXX dragons in this color - preferably moderns with matching eyes, but seeing as this is my last one, I'm willing to entertain anything! Please name your price and feel free to contact me in this thread or in PMs :)

Please don't offer dragons currently listed on the Auction House (unless they're yours and you're willing to discount)! I check there frequently and haven't found a dragon that I like for their price just yet. Chances are, I've already seen AH dragons and I'm just not currently interested.

Link to lair with project dragons (in rainbow order!): here and here

Thank you!
Hello! Not mine, but this guy is in someone’s fodder tab! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93055981][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/930560/93055981_350.png[/img][/url] Maybe you can message the owner?
Hello!
Not mine, but this guy is in someone’s fodder tab!
93055981_350.png
Maybe you can message the owner?
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
@kilonian

Thanks so much!!! I sent them a message.
@kilonian

Thanks so much!!! I sent them a message.
^
^
^
^
@Kilonian

I just added the Wisteria dragon to my lair. Thank you so much!!!
@Kilonian

I just added the Wisteria dragon to my lair. Thank you so much!!!
@Everyone
That’s so awesome!
I’m glad it worked out!
And good luck with your last few dragons!
@Everyone
That’s so awesome!
I’m glad it worked out!
And good luck with your last few dragons!
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
^
^