Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | we can go EVEN BALDER (thomas real)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@bowsham you got it. since there's already an untaken slot in the first run freed up by the person above, you can send the 500g prepayment immediately
@bowsham you got it. since there's already an untaken slot in the first run freed up by the person above, you can send the 500g prepayment immediately
ttGfSL1.png
one slot please!!
one slot please!!
ppqrjSA.png
b(ald)ump
b(ald)ump
ttGfSL1.png
Omg slot for Thomas real please!
Omg slot for Thomas real please!
Magpie
Zoyki
I’m a hoarder (shiny things appreciated)

>>Art Dump
>>Wishlist
____________Stoic_Wc.png
bump ????
bump ????
ttGfSL1.png
bnup
bnup
ttGfSL1.png
Are there any spare copies of O Klasje moje ? Or are ya out of slots for it?
Are there any spare copies of O Klasje moje ? Or are ya out of slots for it?
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@Goldensong i'm sorry, but that skin ended up kinda flopping, and was only ever printed once, for 340g + blueprint
@Goldensong i'm sorry, but that skin ended up kinda flopping, and was only ever printed once, for 340g + blueprint
ttGfSL1.png
@noddddd, @pudgykookaburra, @banhana, @valmue, @twye@, @chimecho, @olderthanbones, @bowsham

hey guys. just reminding you all once again about the prepayment for thomas real (500g). yall still havent paid, so i thought you somehow didnt see the first ping
@noddddd, @pudgykookaburra, @banhana, @valmue, @twye@, @chimecho, @olderthanbones, @bowsham

hey guys. just reminding you all once again about the prepayment for thomas real (500g). yall still havent paid, so i thought you somehow didnt see the first ping
ttGfSL1.png
@banii oop! I didn't see the other ping, sending it over rn!
@banii oop! I didn't see the other ping, sending it over rn!
sLpAJ21.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8