Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
I HATE STATE TESTING NGNJIESRBIJRWIG
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
[quote name="HKenjoyer" date="2024-04-25 08:24:04" ] I HATE STATE TESTING NGNJIESRBIJRWIG [/quote] same,, wish you the best of luck >.<
HKenjoyer wrote on 2024-04-25 08:24:04:
same,,

wish you the best of luck >.<
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
Trying to figure out how I could potentially set up a customized world in minecraft 1.8 then safely get it working in modded 1.16 or modded 1.20 without breaking the worldgen is unfortunately breaking my brain
I don't think it's even possible and that's making me very sad rn because it's putting me between old and probably buggy modded on a version I miss, or not old and not as buggy modded on a version I don't care much about and that doesn't have a cool looking surface
Trying to figure out how I could potentially set up a customized world in minecraft 1.8 then safely get it working in modded 1.16 or modded 1.20 without breaking the worldgen is unfortunately breaking my brain
I don't think it's even possible and that's making me very sad rn because it's putting me between old and probably buggy modded on a version I miss, or not old and not as buggy modded on a version I don't care much about and that doesn't have a cool looking surface
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="SnekOnALantern" date="2024-04-24 21:03:03" ] Is writing in 1st or 3rd person better? The stuff I'm currently writing is in 3rd person but I want the final draft to be in 1st person.. [/quote] dont be a coward write in second person /j
SnekOnALantern wrote on 2024-04-24 21:03:03:
Is writing in 1st or 3rd person better?
The stuff I'm currently writing is in 3rd person but I want the final draft to be in 1st person..
dont be a coward
write in second person /j

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-25 09:28:49" ] Trying to figure out how I could potentially set up a customized world in minecraft 1.8 then safely get it working in modded 1.16 or modded 1.20 without breaking the worldgen is unfortunately breaking my brain I don't think it's even possible and that's making me very sad rn because it's putting me between old and probably buggy modded on a version I miss, or not old and not as buggy modded on a version I don't care much about and that doesn't have a cool looking surface [/quote] [b][color=#401fc7]o wait is it not compatible on 1.8? Then you might have to use a different ver [s]or learn mc modding[/s] because any mod thingamajig (forge, fabric, quilt) will likely stop you on the wrong mod versions...[/b]
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-04-25 09:28:49:
o wait is it not compatible on 1.8?
Then you might have to use a different ver or learn mc modding because any mod thingamajig (forge, fabric, quilt) will likely stop you on the wrong mod versions...
Gender & Orientation
Aroace Spectrum
Bigenderflux (Bigenderflux flag) NB Man (NB Man flag)
Interests
PlxuTTv.giftw5SNNe.png
lB92wkt.png8B7LZd5.png
idek anything about minecraft modding and ive never played on pc like ever im just reading this out of curiousity
idek anything about minecraft modding and ive never played on pc like ever im just reading this out of curiousity
MUYNhfy.png
hh5n4WA.png
bYt72YT.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
[quote name="Elemental131" date="2024-04-25 10:20:40" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-25 09:28:49" ] Trying to figure out how I could potentially set up a customized world in minecraft 1.8 then safely get it working in modded 1.16 or modded 1.20 without breaking the worldgen is unfortunately breaking my brain I don't think it's even possible and that's making me very sad rn because it's putting me between old and probably buggy modded on a version I miss, or not old and not as buggy modded on a version I don't care much about and that doesn't have a cool looking surface [/quote] [b][color=#401fc7]o wait is it not compatible on 1.8? Then you might have to use a different ver [s]or learn mc modding[/s] because any mod thingamajig (forge, fabric, quilt) will likely stop you on the wrong mod versions...[/b] [/quote] even if there is a compatible version for 1.8 it'd probably be very buggy so my only option seems to be to learn how to make a data pack for the worldgen, find other content mods, then just use 1.20 or find someone who actually knows how to make a data pack like that already and just go "help me-"
Elemental131 wrote on 2024-04-25 10:20:40:
Then you might have to use a different ver or learn mc modding because any mod thingamajig (forge, fabric, quilt) will likely stop you on the wrong mod versions...
even if there is a compatible version for 1.8 it'd probably be very buggy
so my only option seems to be to learn how to make a data pack for the worldgen, find other content mods, then just use 1.20
or find someone who actually knows how to make a data pack like that already and just go "help me-"
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-25 10:25:01" ] [quote name="Elemental131" date="2024-04-25 10:20:40" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-25 09:28:49" ] Trying to figure out how I could potentially set up a customized world in minecraft 1.8 then safely get it working in modded 1.16 or modded 1.20 without breaking the worldgen is unfortunately breaking my brain I don't think it's even possible and that's making me very sad rn because it's putting me between old and probably buggy modded on a version I miss, or not old and not as buggy modded on a version I don't care much about and that doesn't have a cool looking surface [/quote] [b][color=#401fc7]o wait is it not compatible on 1.8? Then you might have to use a different ver [s]or learn mc modding[/s] because any mod thingamajig (forge, fabric, quilt) will likely stop you on the wrong mod versions...[/b] [/quote] even if there is a compatible version for 1.8 it'd probably be very buggy so my only option seems to be to learn how to make a data pack for the worldgen, find other content mods, then just use 1.20 or find someone who actually knows how to make a data pack like that already and just go "help me-" [/quote] [b][color=#401fc7]I checked Modinrith and Curseforge One cool thing is that Pixelmon updates are active on both But one bad thing is that it means there's likely only 1.20.1, 1.20.2, 1.16.5, and 1.12.2.[/b]
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-04-25 10:25:01:
so my only option seems to be to learn how to make a data pack for the worldgen, find other content mods, then just use 1.20
or find someone who actually knows how to make a data pack like that already and just go "help me-"
I checked Modinrith and Curseforge
One cool thing is that Pixelmon updates are active on both
But one bad thing is that it means there's likely only 1.20.1, 1.20.2, 1.16.5, and 1.12.2.
Gender & Orientation
Aroace Spectrum
Bigenderflux (Bigenderflux flag) NB Man (NB Man flag)
Interests
PlxuTTv.giftw5SNNe.png
lB92wkt.png8B7LZd5.png
[quote name="Elemental131" date="2024-04-25 10:30:18" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-25 10:25:01" ] [quote name="Elemental131" date="2024-04-25 10:20:40" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-25 09:28:49" ] Trying to figure out how I could potentially set up a customized world in minecraft 1.8 then safely get it working in modded 1.16 or modded 1.20 without breaking the worldgen is unfortunately breaking my brain I don't think it's even possible and that's making me very sad rn because it's putting me between old and probably buggy modded on a version I miss, or not old and not as buggy modded on a version I don't care much about and that doesn't have a cool looking surface [/quote] [b][color=#401fc7]o wait is it not compatible on 1.8? Then you might have to use a different ver [s]or learn mc modding[/s] because any mod thingamajig (forge, fabric, quilt) will likely stop you on the wrong mod versions...[/b] [/quote] even if there is a compatible version for 1.8 it'd probably be very buggy so my only option seems to be to learn how to make a data pack for the worldgen, find other content mods, then just use 1.20 or find someone who actually knows how to make a data pack like that already and just go "help me-" [/quote] [b][color=#401fc7]I checked Modinrith and Curseforge One cool thing is that Pixelmon updates are active on both But one bad thing is that it means there's likely only 1.20.1, 1.20.2, 1.16.5, and 1.12.2.[/b] [/quote] The best option would seem to be 1.16 for those because it still has some customized worldgen options issue is that its "customized" requires using a JSON file with the settings and is I think more limited than 1.8's I think the old customized is still in 1.12 but that version is boring to me and a problem with 1.16 is that it has no Allay which I now have an appreciation for Meanwhile I had to write a note for a character in Dutch because it referenced that book series I mentioned and I can't use English names if I don't have access to them-
Elemental131 wrote on 2024-04-25 10:30:18:
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-04-25 10:25:01:
I checked Modinrith and Curseforge
One cool thing is that Pixelmon updates are active on both
But one bad thing is that it means there's likely only 1.20.1, 1.20.2, 1.16.5, and 1.12.2.
The best option would seem to be 1.16 for those because it still has some customized worldgen options
issue is that its "customized" requires using a JSON file with the settings and is I think more limited than 1.8's
I think the old customized is still in 1.12 but that version is boring to me
and a problem with 1.16 is that it has no Allay which I now have an appreciation for

Meanwhile I had to write a note for a character in Dutch because it referenced that book series I mentioned and I can't use English names if I don't have access to them-
[quote name="HKenjoyer" date="2024-04-25 08:24:04" ] I HATE STATE TESTING NGNJIESRBIJRWIG [/quote] relatable
HKenjoyer wrote on 2024-04-25 08:24:04:
relatable
Just a Guy from the void who cannot live without coffee
IMG-3594.pngIMG-3595.png
2bf6nnX.pngAwBw2B8.png
ePOliyb.pngmtHAEL4.png
QQYyU47.pnggYW0j5f.png
fkWjutW.png