Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | (TW: holes) Veil or Mirror?
I've recently got a G1 from a swap thread that I'm planning to turn into a fandragon of sorts. It'll be trypophobia inspired (hence why the warning in title).

But long before I begin geneing them up, I thought I'd come here to ask about a tiny detail. See, I like how the Orb gene is distributed on both the Mirror and Veilspun base. I just can't choose between them.

Link to them here (again, TW: for holes + shadow primal), the scries are in their description.

I am aware one is more costly than the other, I just want to know which one looks subjectively better.
I've recently got a G1 from a swap thread that I'm planning to turn into a fandragon of sorts. It'll be trypophobia inspired (hence why the warning in title).

But long before I begin geneing them up, I thought I'd come here to ask about a tiny detail. See, I like how the Orb gene is distributed on both the Mirror and Veilspun base. I just can't choose between them.

Link to them here (again, TW: for holes + shadow primal), the scries are in their description.

I am aware one is more costly than the other, I just want to know which one looks subjectively better.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
My money’s on the mirror scry!
My money’s on the mirror scry!
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
I didn't realize Mirrors with shadow primal eyes had their eye goop touching the ground.

I think that makes the Mirror one cooler!
I didn't realize Mirrors with shadow primal eyes had their eye goop touching the ground.

I think that makes the Mirror one cooler!
0MOTqiO.png xxx OmjCfCx.png xxxxx B22V9ta.png
oooooh! I don't think I have trypophobia but I will say the mirror one made me feel more squirmy/itchy than the veilspun did haha. I also like the way the shadow primal pools on the group for the mirror, on the VS it just kind of gets lost in the hair/mane
oooooh! I don't think I have trypophobia but I will say the mirror one made me feel more squirmy/itchy than the veilspun did haha. I also like the way the shadow primal pools on the group for the mirror, on the VS it just kind of gets lost in the hair/mane
wEFez2J.png
Thank you for your input! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] You're right, the shadow primal does make them more interesting when they're a [b]Mirror[/b].
Thank you for your input! You're right, the shadow primal does make them more interesting when they're a Mirror.
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png