Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Village Collection?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Wasn't expecting a forum on this site about this game XP
Anyways, still ****** I couldn't get a blackhole Spica. I will forever hate myself because of that/jk
Wasn't expecting a forum on this site about this game XP
Anyways, still ****** I couldn't get a blackhole Spica. I will forever hate myself because of that/jk
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
LouCNnT.png
Any one offering a Lunera egg? I don’t care if it is a first gen or +gen just would like to get the eclipse form. If you are willing to trade my username on dragon village is the same as here. I would be willing to trade a first gen eclipse dragon for it but I have most other explorer dragons so if you want a specific second Gen let me know.

Edit reason why I am asking is because I have not unlocked it in the egg book yet
Any one offering a Lunera egg? I don’t care if it is a first gen or +gen just would like to get the eclipse form. If you are willing to trade my username on dragon village is the same as here. I would be willing to trade a first gen eclipse dragon for it but I have most other explorer dragons so if you want a specific second Gen let me know.

Edit reason why I am asking is because I have not unlocked it in the egg book yet
ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
This thread made me curious so I'm trying it out! but honestly I am so confused, I feel stupid LOL. I don't think I can make it through the translations... I mostly understand (I think) because I have played dragon cave, but this is going to take some getting used to. The cute pixel art is making me want to keep trying.
This thread made me curious so I'm trying it out! but honestly I am so confused, I feel stupid LOL. I don't think I can make it through the translations... I mostly understand (I think) because I have played dragon cave, but this is going to take some getting used to. The cute pixel art is making me want to keep trying.
eP65k0J.png
@Dracowolfie
I get it, it can be overwhelming at first. The translation...needs a little to get used to, but I've seen some improvements since I started playing (for the english translation at least). If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message!
@Dracowolfie
I get it, it can be overwhelming at first. The translation...needs a little to get used to, but I've seen some improvements since I started playing (for the english translation at least). If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message!
OSPKX5l.png
@Inuka
I really appreciate it! Thankfully I answered my own main question this morning. ^^; That first main quest asks you to show 4 dragon eggs, and I definitely had 4 eggs, but it wasn't progressing. Today when my 1st egg hatched and I picked up a new egg, the quest did proceed, so I guess the egg they give you at the start doesn't count? Either way I am glad I made it through ahaha.

Although, actually, I do get stuck and have to close and reopen the app whenever I visit someone else's village. I can't get back to the explore map and I'm just stuck in village view, the only way I've found to fix it is closing and reopping the app.
@Inuka
I really appreciate it! Thankfully I answered my own main question this morning. ^^; That first main quest asks you to show 4 dragon eggs, and I definitely had 4 eggs, but it wasn't progressing. Today when my 1st egg hatched and I picked up a new egg, the quest did proceed, so I guess the egg they give you at the start doesn't count? Either way I am glad I made it through ahaha.

Although, actually, I do get stuck and have to close and reopen the app whenever I visit someone else's village. I can't get back to the explore map and I'm just stuck in village view, the only way I've found to fix it is closing and reopping the app.
eP65k0J.png
[quote name="@Dracowolfie" date="2024-04-24 13:13:59" ] Although, actually, I do get stuck and have to close and reopen the app whenever I visit someone else's village. I can't get back to the explore map and I'm just stuck in village view, the only way I've found to fix it is closing and reopping the app. [/quote] Huh, that's strange. Usually, you always have those tabs on the bottom (those that say "Dragon", "Village" etc.). When you are visiting a village, or are in your own, you normally should be able to get out by just tapping on one of the bottm tabs
@Dracowolfie wrote on 2024-04-24 13:13:59:

Huh, that's strange. Usually, you always have those tabs on the bottom (those that say "Dragon", "Village" etc.). When you are visiting a village, or are in your own, you normally should be able to get out by just tapping on one of the bottm tabs
OSPKX5l.png
Yeah, I posted about it in their discord and didn't get a response, but to be fair the update that happened yesterday that added an entirely new village and idle mechanic set fixed everything and the buttons are consistent now, so I am just choosing to blame the incoming big update [emoji=spiral laughing size=2]
Yeah, I posted about it in their discord and didn't get a response, but to be fair the update that happened yesterday that added an entirely new village and idle mechanic set fixed everything and the buttons are consistent now, so I am just choosing to blame the incoming big update
eP65k0J.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25