Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [lf] equine-related skins + customs |
hello. my interest has gotten the best of me and I want to be on the lookout for equine related skins. preferably ones that will affect the avatar would be top priority, such as skins that will turn at least the head and possibly a portion of the body more horse-like, or on top of a large canvas such as a snapper. fantasy equines are of equal interest too, such as unicorns or pegasus.

I would be interested as well in ordering a custom order for an accent/skin if you've had experience before, but I'm a bit iffy on customs, as I do not have a large amount of gems and wouldn't want to underpay you for your work. I can also offer G1s, art, items, writing/lore, Goatlings, Lorwolf (@.Steven), etc. please contact me via PM if you're interested in doing a custom, thank you!
hello. my interest has gotten the best of me and I want to be on the lookout for equine related skins. preferably ones that will affect the avatar would be top priority, such as skins that will turn at least the head and possibly a portion of the body more horse-like, or on top of a large canvas such as a snapper. fantasy equines are of equal interest too, such as unicorns or pegasus.

I would be interested as well in ordering a custom order for an accent/skin if you've had experience before, but I'm a bit iffy on customs, as I do not have a large amount of gems and wouldn't want to underpay you for your work. I can also offer G1s, art, items, writing/lore, Goatlings, Lorwolf (@.Steven), etc. please contact me via PM if you're interested in doing a custom, thank you!
73972954_k01g94PghWFEJPH.png
74310878_bfn2ZnFdArKVhKy.png
wnd
she/her they/them
FR + 3 | please do not ping me in my own forums
avatar dragon | accent & skin shop | comfort dragon
74311140_WNQODqc4CRSk3bi.png
These are the only horse skins I personally know about (because I slapped one on one of my skydancers). There's one copy of NightMare and two of DreamMare currently on the AH if they're what you're looking for.

These are the only horse skins I personally know about (because I slapped one on one of my skydancers). There's one copy of NightMare and two of DreamMare currently on the AH if they're what you're looking for.

0IlR5G9.jpg
They have this one that works pretty well:D [item= Accent: Guarded Appaloosa]
They have this one that works pretty well:D
Accent: Guarded Appaloosa
4f67a7e818e95b35508245d7edb2cdeb36a367bb.png