Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Teeny Tiny Lore Shop | 2/3 slots filled
1 2 3 4
@Luxu Alright, I've finished up! I, uh, might have gotten a little carried way. When I say these prompt grab bags are my favourite, I very much mean it :'))) Short preview posted below, feel free to send over payment whenever is good for you and I'll send over the link to the doc. I've got no preference on currency, so please pay with whatever suits you best c: One edit is always included, should you want something changed, so don't hesitate to let me know if you want anything adjusted once you've given it a look! :D [quote=Severen] [i]“I didn’t think it would work,” Revtael had admitted after Severen first awoke, choking on dirt and old blood. It had been a less than graceful affair. Severen stared at him, unimpressed. “But you still tried.” “I still tried,” Revtael had agreed and refused to elaborate, hiding behind a most dramatic flourish of his robes. Severen caught him shoving the dusty tome away into his satchel, movements betraying a lingering nervousness, and it was all mighty suspicious. The math didn’t add up.[/i] [/quote]
@Luxu Alright, I've finished up! I, uh, might have gotten a little carried way. When I say these prompt grab bags are my favourite, I very much mean it :'))) Short preview posted below, feel free to send over payment whenever is good for you and I'll send over the link to the doc. I've got no preference on currency, so please pay with whatever suits you best c:

One edit is always included, should you want something changed, so don't hesitate to let me know if you want anything adjusted once you've given it a look! :D
Severen wrote:
“I didn’t think it would work,” Revtael had admitted after Severen first awoke, choking on dirt and old blood. It had been a less than graceful affair.

Severen stared at him, unimpressed. “But you still tried.”

“I still tried,” Revtael had agreed and refused to elaborate, hiding behind a most dramatic flourish of his robes. Severen caught him shoving the dusty tome away into his satchel, movements betraying a lingering nervousness, and it was all mighty suspicious. The math didn’t add up.
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
got it in dms! but wanted to come here and say this was really cool and I will 100% come back when TeenyTK is free!! Huge recommend :D <3
got it in dms! but wanted to come here and say this was really cool and I will 100% come back when TeenyTK is free!! Huge recommend :D <3
unknown.png
@imginate Alright, I've finished writing for Asterdea! The final wordcount landed at 854 words, so that would make it a medium bio. Please sent over payment in a PM and I'll send you the link to the full document there c: Short preview posted below! If there's anything you want changed, don't hesitate to let me know! One edit is always included and with how barebones this was (not a bad thing at all, I think that's loads of fun), there's definitively a chance I put in things you might not think fits. I must say, though, I had a blast and you have a beautiful lair! Reading through some of your other lore to try and figure out what to write was a delight :D [quote=Asterdea][i]They are one of those dragons that’s built themselves up from nothing, stacking endless hours of study, experimenting, and practical work upon an innate talent for all things electrical. If it’s got a current running through it, Asterdea can wrangle it into shape, and it’s all because they’ve sunk good chunks of their life into learning. And it has given Asterdea a well-earned reputation as an excellent electrician few can keep up with. When a job needs to be done correctly from the start, it is Asterdea that is called in, and when someone else has made a mess of things, it is Asterdea that fixes it. They take a certain amount of pride in that, too; the fruit of their labor is sweet and satisfying. [/i] [/quote]
@imginate

Alright, I've finished writing for Asterdea! The final wordcount landed at 854 words, so that would make it a medium bio. Please sent over payment in a PM and I'll send you the link to the full document there c: Short preview posted below!

If there's anything you want changed, don't hesitate to let me know! One edit is always included and with how barebones this was (not a bad thing at all, I think that's loads of fun), there's definitively a chance I put in things you might not think fits. I must say, though, I had a blast and you have a beautiful lair! Reading through some of your other lore to try and figure out what to write was a delight :D

Asterdea wrote:
They are one of those dragons that’s built themselves up from nothing, stacking endless hours of study, experimenting, and practical work upon an innate talent for all things electrical.

If it’s got a current running through it, Asterdea can wrangle it into shape, and it’s all because they’ve sunk good chunks of their life into learning.

And it has given Asterdea a well-earned reputation as an excellent electrician few can keep up with. When a job needs to be done correctly from the start, it is Asterdea that is called in, and when someone else has made a mess of things, it is Asterdea that fixes it. They take a certain amount of pride in that, too; the fruit of their labor is sweet and satisfying.
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Hi! @TeenyTK, I'd love to order some lore from you if that's okay! I love your writing style (*?×?*) [b]Order Type[/b] Prompt Grab Bag - Longer Piece [600-1000 words] 80kt/g [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94264327][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/942644/94264327_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality & Essential Info:[/b] As a seeress, she often sees futures she doesn't want to. An apostle for a god long-forgotten, she carries on His will through helping stragglers lost in the desert. She's very avoidant, shying away from any sort of touch, be it from grateful dragons, or an accidental brush of wings. She's the type of soul to forgive those who wrong her, yet curse those who harm innocents with a scowl on her face. She lives in an oasis, the place cloaked by her magic to protect it from those who wish to befall harm onto it. The oasis is a bustling marketplace, due to her helping lost merchants and travelers into the peaceful land. She's an awfully inquisitive soul, despite having lived centuries in this world, she has not stepped foot outside of her desert. But that changed after helping a certain dragon find his way to the oasis. She often fussed over the careless hatchlings, or the wounded, always scolding whilst patching them up. She is rarely seen without her cloak, using it to cover most of the ichor leaking between her scales. [b]Additional Information:[/b] With her role of helping stragglers, she ended up meeting her mate, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53982924]Sigurd[/url], a dragon who has been blessed by her deity. He was actually the one to convince her to leave her desert, and expanding her sights to the horizon beyond her safe haven. Since they met, it's almost impossible to find her parted from him. Even outside of the desert, she helps those in need without a complaint, considering it was the last thing she was told to do before she lost contact with Him. P.S Please send a pm if you'd like more information/more info is needed! These are just general ideas for right now! [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure!
Hi! @TeenyTK, I'd love to order some lore from you if that's okay! I love your writing style (*?×?*)

Order Type
Prompt Grab Bag - Longer Piece [600-1000 words] 80kt/g

Dragon:
94264327_350.png

Personality & Essential Info:
As a seeress, she often sees futures she doesn't want to. An apostle for a god long-forgotten, she carries on His will through helping stragglers lost in the desert. She's very avoidant, shying away from any sort of touch, be it from grateful dragons, or an accidental brush of wings. She's the type of soul to forgive those who wrong her, yet curse those who harm innocents with a scowl on her face.

She lives in an oasis, the place cloaked by her magic to protect it from those who wish to befall harm onto it. The oasis is a bustling marketplace, due to her helping lost merchants and travelers into the peaceful land.

She's an awfully inquisitive soul, despite having lived centuries in this world, she has not stepped foot outside of her desert. But that changed after helping a certain dragon find his way to the oasis. She often fussed over the careless hatchlings, or the wounded, always scolding whilst patching them up.

She is rarely seen without her cloak, using it to cover most of the ichor leaking between her scales.

Additional Information:
With her role of helping stragglers, she ended up meeting her mate, Sigurd, a dragon who has been blessed by her deity. He was actually the one to convince her to leave her desert, and expanding her sights to the horizon beyond her safe haven. Since they met, it's almost impossible to find her parted from him.

Even outside of the desert, she helps those in need without a complaint, considering it was the last thing she was told to do before she lost contact with Him.

P.S Please send a pm if you'd like more information/more info is needed! These are just general ideas for right now!

Payment:
Treasure!
u9UVwot.pngkncVhTU.pngximjgcU.pngsFMScix.pngdvMS65X.pngZe1FV3k.pngEGzfMVW.pngtqa10NX.pngFRFriVl.pngeRWUNjA.pngQJAOLGp.pngE3sjxsi.png
UhqrSid.png
@SleepySkies Oooh, that's super interesting :o There's a lot of possibilities and I would absolutely love to write something for her, for sure. Can't wait to get started! I'm glad you like my writing style, hopefully I'll be able to create something you like :o

And ofc I love the names, but that's probably my own bias, not like my lair is overwhelmingly norse or anything lol

I'll add you to the list right away :D I should be able to get started today, most likely, and I'll toss a PM your way if I have any questions!
@SleepySkies Oooh, that's super interesting :o There's a lot of possibilities and I would absolutely love to write something for her, for sure. Can't wait to get started! I'm glad you like my writing style, hopefully I'll be able to create something you like :o

And ofc I love the names, but that's probably my own bias, not like my lair is overwhelmingly norse or anything lol

I'll add you to the list right away :D I should be able to get started today, most likely, and I'll toss a PM your way if I have any questions!
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK I like mythology a lot. My entire lair is basically just mythological names (mainly Greek/Roman and Norse, those are the two I know the most about-) Oh right! Do you prefer the payment to be in a CR or in PM?
@TeenyTK I like mythology a lot. My entire lair is basically just mythological names (mainly Greek/Roman and Norse, those are the two I know the most about-) Oh right! Do you prefer the payment to be in a CR or in PM?
u9UVwot.pngkncVhTU.pngximjgcU.pngsFMScix.pngdvMS65X.pngZe1FV3k.pngEGzfMVW.pngtqa10NX.pngFRFriVl.pngeRWUNjA.pngQJAOLGp.pngE3sjxsi.png
UhqrSid.png
@SleepySkies Ahh, same :')) I'm biased towards the norse, for sure, but I've always loved mythology as a whole. And I prefer payment in a CR once I'm done, so I'll ping you here when I've finished and send the link to the full document as a reply to the payment PM, if that makes sense c:
@SleepySkies Ahh, same :')) I'm biased towards the norse, for sure, but I've always loved mythology as a whole. And I prefer payment in a CR once I'm done, so I'll ping you here when I've finished and send the link to the full document as a reply to the payment PM, if that makes sense c:
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Alright ^^!
Alright ^^!
UhqrSid.png
Added on NOK as an option for payment cos being alive is expensive :(((
Added on NOK as an option for payment cos being alive is expensive :(((
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@SleepySkies Alright, I've finished writing! A short preview is attached below for you, go ahead and send over payment in a PM whenever works for you and I'll send you the link to the full document c: I may or may not have latched onto the seeress part and ran a little wild with it :')) Is it obvious I think those kind of characters are fantastic and I am super weak for all kinds of visions of the future? Maybe, lol. I had so much fun, though, so hopefully the results aren't too shabby :'D [quote=Gudrun][i]“Breathe, now.” Sigurd is near, calm despite Gudrun surely coming apart at the seams. She does as he says and breathes in, deeply. The vision crackles along her nerves, little static aftershocks. Gudrun’s exhale trembles. She lowers her forehead to the sand, boneless, and allows the warmth of the sand to soothe her. Home, her mind whispers, and the scent of it fills her lungs. The void left behind by Him aches, hollowing her very bones; it passes like wisps of smoke in the wind. She thinks and lets the world settle around her. Her purpose lingers still, constant, and Gudrun clings to it with all her might.[/i] [/quote]
@SleepySkies

Alright, I've finished writing! A short preview is attached below for you, go ahead and send over payment in a PM whenever works for you and I'll send you the link to the full document c:

I may or may not have latched onto the seeress part and ran a little wild with it :')) Is it obvious I think those kind of characters are fantastic and I am super weak for all kinds of visions of the future? Maybe, lol. I had so much fun, though, so hopefully the results aren't too shabby :'D

Gudrun wrote:
“Breathe, now.” Sigurd is near, calm despite Gudrun surely coming apart at the seams. She does as he says and breathes in, deeply. The vision crackles along her nerves, little static aftershocks.

Gudrun’s exhale trembles. She lowers her forehead to the sand, boneless, and allows the warmth of the sand to soothe her. Home, her mind whispers, and the scent of it fills her lungs.

The void left behind by Him aches, hollowing her very bones; it passes like wisps of smoke in the wind. She thinks and lets the world settle around her. Her purpose lingers still, constant, and Gudrun clings to it with all her might.
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
1 2 3 4