Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Entering The Labyrinth
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
@wistfulclown Taking a right! Right is right (until it's wrong).
@wistfulclown Taking a right! Right is right (until it's wrong).
raccoon.png
@Airplanefoxx @Arkrider410 @awsten @ChromeTalons @DespacitoMan @dostoesquey @GhostDogBones @hellhoundspack @loneseacucumber @Luei @Nemurian @SirPiglin @systematichaos @TotalOverqwil @treesapperson @uwa @ViolentViolet77 @xxCalypsoxX
users listed above do not have a recorded response- please respond by 04.26 to avoid Dietrich's control.

& please tag me in all responses
If you've submitted an answer to this weeks prompt and find that you've been pinged please resubmit your response as it's likely you've been missed.
@Airplanefoxx @Arkrider410 @awsten @ChromeTalons @DespacitoMan @dostoesquey @GhostDogBones @hellhoundspack @loneseacucumber @Luei @Nemurian @SirPiglin @systematichaos @TotalOverqwil @treesapperson @uwa @ViolentViolet77 @xxCalypsoxX
users listed above do not have a recorded response- please respond by 04.26 to avoid Dietrich's control.

& please tag me in all responses
If you've submitted an answer to this weeks prompt and find that you've been pinged please resubmit your response as it's likely you've been missed.
L74Jfbv.pngePOliyb.pngZorymKT.pngWXBzxw1.gif
@wistfulclown I'll go left (North)!

Movement history: Right -> Left
@wistfulclown I'll go left (North)!

Movement history: Right -> Left
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
Thank you for the ping!
@wistfulclown
I’ll go right (south)
Thank you for the ping!
@wistfulclown
I’ll go right (south)
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@wistfulclown I will go right (again)!
@wistfulclown I will go right (again)!
tumblr_otozhb8LjM1v8lm95o2_100.png Jd88XNq.png
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png

@wistfulclown

I will be heading left (north) this time

@wistfulclown

I will be heading left (north) this time
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
TD:DR Ruo chose the right (South) path
Move tracker: right > right

best keep moving. Track your steps. It's just corridors. Wouldn't it be easier to just tear down the walls?

Ruo's thoughts wandered into a voice quite unlike his, forcing him to pause. How would anyone... He looked up and down the masonry, seeing absolutely no way to shift things around. Even with magic, that would take years, and he had a feeling he'd only scratched the surface of this place. Choosing to go right, he continued to plod down the halls, taking his sweet time.

TD:DR Ruo chose the right (South) path
Move tracker: right > right

best keep moving. Track your steps. It's just corridors. Wouldn't it be easier to just tear down the walls?

Ruo's thoughts wandered into a voice quite unlike his, forcing him to pause. How would anyone... He looked up and down the masonry, seeing absolutely no way to shift things around. Even with magic, that would take years, and he had a feeling he'd only scratched the surface of this place. Choosing to go right, he continued to plod down the halls, taking his sweet time.

violentvioletsig.png
@Wistfulclown To the right again please
@Wistfulclown To the right again please
potion.gifNew-Piskel-1-3-2.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-1.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3.gifNew-Piskel.gifNew-Piskel-1-2-3-1.gif
IMG-1435.png
[quote name="hellhoundspack" date="2024-04-22 04:58:54" ] @wistfulclown Ill go west :) I want to see who this creature is [/quote] hey, I responded lol Just wondering bc I think you missed it
hellhoundspack wrote on 2024-04-22 04:58:54:
@wistfulclown Ill go west :) I want to see who this creature is

hey, I responded lol
Just wondering bc I think you missed it
milkchai-cacat.png
Hound | He/They/It | +2FR
485.png | 486.png
[center]@wistfulclown Brood almost continues to follow the footprints, but a sudden fear seizes him as he comes to the crossroads. What if these were the tracks of the creature meant to kill him? He figures it might be best not to test that theory too soon, deciding to stick to himself for the time being. Besides, with this much money at stake, he knows he really shouldn't be trusting anyone other than himself. [b]Brood turns down the southmost path on the left[/b], hoping that the breeze meant there was a more direct route further into the labyrinth, where he could avoid any unwanted attention. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81863717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/818638/81863717.png[/img][/url]
@wistfulclown Brood almost continues to follow the footprints, but a sudden fear seizes him as he comes to the crossroads.

What if these were the tracks of the creature meant to kill him?

He figures it might be best not to test that theory too soon, deciding to stick to himself for the time being. Besides, with this much money at stake, he knows he really shouldn't be trusting anyone other than himself.

Brood turns down the southmost path on the left, hoping that the breeze meant there was a more direct route further into the labyrinth, where he could avoid any unwanted attention.

81863717.png
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25