Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What snake do you think nature will get?
1 2 3
With the theme being snakes for this years flight festivals and greenskeeper gathering being in May I’m getting super excited to see what the familiar for nature flight will look like and what snake and flower we will get. I’m hoping nature flight gets a Python or a boa
With the theme being snakes for this years flight festivals and greenskeeper gathering being in May I’m getting super excited to see what the familiar for nature flight will look like and what snake and flower we will get. I’m hoping nature flight gets a Python or a boa
I don’t know what to put here
We've had both a python and a boa, so unless it's some very visually different species, I doubt it. I still want one of those little stupid vine snakes, the ones that look really skinny and judgemental.
We've had both a python and a boa, so unless it's some very visually different species, I doubt it. I still want one of those little stupid vine snakes, the ones that look really skinny and judgemental.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
well. i thought that there was a type of snake called a "garden snake" and thought that would be great since you know, gardens and nature, but it turns out that they are called "garter snakes" and i've been saying it wrong my entire life... they're still cute though. i don't know exactly what kind of snakes have and haven't been used yet this year, but perhaps they could still be a contender if they haven't been used. [img]https://cdn.britannica.com/15/220215-050-B1C41241/Common-Garter-Snake.jpg[/img]
well. i thought that there was a type of snake called a "garden snake" and thought that would be great since you know, gardens and nature, but it turns out that they are called "garter snakes" and i've been saying it wrong my entire life...

they're still cute though. i don't know exactly what kind of snakes have and haven't been used yet this year, but perhaps they could still be a contender if they haven't been used.
Common-Garter-Snake.jpg
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
vine snake please
vine snake please
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
A dragon snake would be cool.
A dragon snake would be cool.
Pelt Collector
Lithe Otter Pelt Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide
Anaconda would be awesome, i think. Not sure what flower we'd get?
xulc4O8.png
anaconda please please anaconda pl-
anaconda please please anaconda pl-
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Kuroikumo" date="2024-04-24 17:43:02" ] well. i thought that there was a type of snake called a "garden snake" and thought that would be great since you know, gardens and nature, but it turns out that they are called "garter snakes" and i've been saying it wrong my entire life... they're still cute though. i don't know exactly what kind of snakes have and haven't been used yet this year, but perhaps they could still be a contender if they haven't been used. [img]https://cdn.britannica.com/15/220215-050-B1C41241/Common-Garter-Snake.jpg[/img] [/quote] I think it'll be one of these too! (and I also thought that for the longest time)
Kuroikumo wrote on 2024-04-24 17:43:02:
well. i thought that there was a type of snake called a "garden snake" and thought that would be great since you know, gardens and nature, but it turns out that they are called "garter snakes" and i've been saying it wrong my entire life...

they're still cute though. i don't know exactly what kind of snakes have and haven't been used yet this year, but perhaps they could still be a contender if they haven't been used.
Common-Garter-Snake.jpg

I think it'll be one of these too! (and I also thought that for the longest time)
eP65k0J.png
[quote name="Kuroikumo" date="2024-04-24 17:43:02" ] well. i thought that there was a type of snake called a "garden snake" and thought that would be great since you know, gardens and nature, but it turns out that they are called "garter snakes" and i've been saying it wrong my entire life... they're still cute though. i don't know exactly what kind of snakes have and haven't been used yet this year, but perhaps they could still be a contender if they haven't been used. [img]https://cdn.britannica.com/15/220215-050-B1C41241/Common-Garter-Snake.jpg[/img] [/quote] I was also thinking of Garter snakes!! Also I used to think they were Garden snakes too XD That's what my granny called them so I went most of my life believing that's what they were called lol :P ANACONDA wait--- I would love to see that :00
Kuroikumo wrote on 2024-04-24 17:43:02:

Common-Garter-Snake.jpg
I was also thinking of Garter snakes!! Also I used to think they were Garden snakes too XD That's what my granny called them so I went most of my life believing that's what they were called lol :P

ANACONDA wait--- I would love to see that :00
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
[quote name="FrozenBarioth" date="2024-04-24 17:58:34" ] Anaconda would be awesome, i think. Not sure what flower we'd get? [/quote] the theme seems to be birth month flowers, so it's gonna be either hawthorn or lily of the valley (my bet is on hawthorn bc "lily of the valley of greenskeeper" doesn't roll that well)
FrozenBarioth wrote on 2024-04-24 17:58:34:
the theme seems to be birth month flowers, so it's gonna be either hawthorn or lily of the valley (my bet is on hawthorn bc "lily of the valley of greenskeeper" doesn't roll that well)
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
1 2 3