Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tough Decisions
You know that "inside you there are two wolves" meme?
Winter Wolf
"You've saved a lot of gems! Store them! Hoard them! Swim in them like Scrooge McDuck!"
Black Wolf
"Why save them? Do they bring you joy just sitting there? Spend them on that expensive item/dragon you want!"

Anyway, currently facing this XD which wolf usually wins for you? <3
You know that "inside you there are two wolves" meme?
Winter Wolf
"You've saved a lot of gems! Store them! Hoard them! Swim in them like Scrooge McDuck!"
Black Wolf
"Why save them? Do they bring you joy just sitting there? Spend them on that expensive item/dragon you want!"

Anyway, currently facing this XD which wolf usually wins for you? <3
1JQqhES.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
the wolf that wins 98% of the time is the one who throws the gems into vault and forgets about them
the wolf that wins 98% of the time is the one who throws the gems into vault and forgets about them
NcRl9aq.png
… I finally did it. I put all my gems in the vault and half of my treasure. I never do that because I like watching the numbers go up and having less gives me anxiety but I am spending more than I’m making so I need to buckle down and put it out of reach so I can build up more.
… I finally did it. I put all my gems in the vault and half of my treasure. I never do that because I like watching the numbers go up and having less gives me anxiety but I am spending more than I’m making so I need to buckle down and put it out of reach so I can build up more.
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
the wolf that got me that achievement (you know the one) is now gnawing on my ankles telling me that i can spend it, but only when ice gets top dom.

...somebody get me out of here before i wind up like achilles.
the wolf that got me that achievement (you know the one) is now gnawing on my ankles telling me that i can spend it, but only when ice gets top dom.

...somebody get me out of here before i wind up like achilles.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[item=winter wolf] Please save your funds. You have too many dragons and not enough money. You have liquidated your assets 10 times in the past month and your wallet is still empty. [item=black wolf] Cinder on flash sale. Blend on flash sale. Unusual eyes on flash sale. Lightning dom. Skydancer scroll on flash sale. Primal eyes on flash sale. Contour on flash sale. [item=winter wolf] Put the gems in the vault and forget about them. [item=black wolf] I know the exact amount of currency in the vault and thus how much I can withdraw at any time. You can't hide anything from yourself. Anyway contour went on flash sale yesterday(?) so I finished a dragon makeover yay [emoji=firework size=1]
Winter Wolf Please save your funds. You have too many dragons and not enough money. You have liquidated your assets 10 times in the past month and your wallet is still empty.
Black Wolf Cinder on flash sale. Blend on flash sale. Unusual eyes on flash sale. Lightning dom. Skydancer scroll on flash sale. Primal eyes on flash sale. Contour on flash sale.
Winter Wolf Put the gems in the vault and forget about them.
Black Wolf I know the exact amount of currency in the vault and thus how much I can withdraw at any time. You can't hide anything from yourself.

Anyway contour went on flash sale yesterday(?) so I finished a dragon makeover yay
they/them
I definitely don't have wolves in my brain, I absolutely have noggles though [columns][item=striped noggle] [nextcol] "So we emptied our whole lair and consolidated to four permas that we're now going to put all profits into dressing and geneing before buying new dragons so we don't end up with a bunch of unfinished dragons that we're not sure we even want. How does that sound?" [/columns] [columns][item=hex noggle] [nextcol] "sorry what'd u say lol? i was looking at this blue range XYY G1 on the AH lol he fits the lair aesthetic so well" [/columns]
I definitely don't have wolves in my brain, I absolutely have noggles though
Striped Noggle "So we emptied our whole lair and consolidated to four permas that we're now going to put all profits into dressing and geneing before buying new dragons so we don't end up with a bunch of unfinished dragons that we're not sure we even want. How does that sound?"
Hex Noggle "sorry what'd u say lol? i was looking at this blue range XYY G1 on the AH lol he fits the lair aesthetic so well"
The wolf that wants to spend nearly always wins for me XD

The saving wolf takes front until I have a nice amount stored up, then my other wolf takes over to ruin all of the hard work on G1 projects and outfits. At least my projects are getting finished, eh?
The wolf that wants to spend nearly always wins for me XD

The saving wolf takes front until I have a nice amount stored up, then my other wolf takes over to ruin all of the hard work on G1 projects and outfits. At least my projects are getting finished, eh?
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png