Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Open] PWYW Fodder Leveling Service!
[b]Hello hello![/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/MZJ30fK/aventurine-hsr-1.gif[/img] I'm Corvin, and welcome to my PWYW fodder leveling service! The idea here is rather simple. You can pay me whatever you'd like, and I will level as many fodder dragons as you'd like in the colleseum for you! And yes, literally whatever you want. It doesn't just have to be currency! As this is pwyw, you can give me as little or as much as you'd like. However, at minimum I ask that if you use my services that you at least give my lovely mire flier I'll be using for the leveling some love and drop a like on Aghavni: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93712350][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/937124/93712350_350.png[/img][/url] Yet before you continue, please take a look at these rules: [LIST=1] [*] While you can put more than this amount of dragons in your order, I will unfortunately only be able to hold 10 dragons in my lair at a time when leveling due to a lack of lair space. I will take another batch of 10 dragons from your order once I finish leveling and return the ones you have already given me. [*] You must provide the fodder that you wish for me to level. [*] I will only level up to a maximum of level 10 per dragon. This is fodder leveling, I don't have the time to level dragons up to 25 or go into the later levels that take more time to go through. [*] Please do not abuse this service. I won't do like 500 dragons for you all in one order- all I ask is that you be realistic in your request. [/LIST] With all that being said, please fill out this form for your order! Amount of dragons to be leveled || level you'd like each dragon to get to || payment
Hello hello! aventurine-hsr-1.gif
I'm Corvin, and welcome to my PWYW fodder leveling service!
The idea here is rather simple. You can pay me whatever you'd like, and I will level as many fodder dragons as you'd like in the colleseum for you! And yes, literally whatever you want. It doesn't just have to be currency!

As this is pwyw, you can give me as little or as much as you'd like. However, at minimum I ask that if you use my services that you at least give my lovely mire flier I'll be using for the leveling some love and drop a like on Aghavni:
93712350_350.png

Yet before you continue, please take a look at these rules:
  1. While you can put more than this amount of dragons in your order, I will unfortunately only be able to hold 10 dragons in my lair at a time when leveling due to a lack of lair space. I will take another batch of 10 dragons from your order once I finish leveling and return the ones you have already given me.
  2. You must provide the fodder that you wish for me to level.
  3. I will only level up to a maximum of level 10 per dragon. This is fodder leveling, I don't have the time to level dragons up to 25 or go into the later levels that take more time to go through.
  4. Please do not abuse this service. I won't do like 500 dragons for you all in one order- all I ask is that you be realistic in your request.

With all that being said, please fill out this form for your order!
Amount of dragons to be leveled || level you'd like each dragon to get to || payment
sekator.png
Reserved just incase
Reserved just incase
sekator.png
Boost!
Boost!
sekator.png
Boost!
Boost!
sekator.png
Hello! @dxskhuskii

I would like four dragons leveled, to level 10, 16kt/ea. I'll PA them over once you've confirmed, and feel free to PA them back once they're leveled!
Hello! @dxskhuskii

I would like four dragons leveled, to level 10, 16kt/ea. I'll PA them over once you've confirmed, and feel free to PA them back once they're leveled!
FR+3
@oneluckyduck Will do! Feel free to send me over the PA whenever you're ready :]
@oneluckyduck Will do! Feel free to send me over the PA whenever you're ready :]
sekator.png