Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Twy's temporary art shop (1 slot OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Could I claim a slot for character design please? I have an idea in mind, just might take me a little bit to put it into words xD
Could I claim a slot for character design please? I have an idea in mind, just might take me a little bit to put it into words xD
nuvYkoF.png
@Ronnie1107
No problem, I'll add your slot to the list in a sec!
@Ronnie1107
No problem, I'll add your slot to the list in a sec!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

Please ping me if you want me to notice your post for sure!
chenpi_sig.png
Alright, so now that I got my thoughts more or less together (Sorry it it not the most coherent thought process, a lot of these are just ideas/suggestions, so feel free not to follow everything to the dot, especially anything that is followed by a question mark xD)

Firstly, sorry, it is a humanoid. I will absolutely not mind if he ends up kinda creature-like though (something along the lines of your second character design example would be completely acceptable tbh, in terms of like humanoid/creature scale).

So the character I am trying to get designed is an undine, probably will end up being a cleric of some sort or water deity (haven't quite decided on that yet). Chaotic good. Young adult, male. Tall, kinda slender, probably even a bit lanky. The one feature I know I want is for his hair to somewhat resemble seaweed, at least shoulder length but can be longer - uncertain of what hairstyle though, I'll leave that up to you. I think either no facial hair or some awkward stubble on his chin. Freckles? Maybe some like, fish scale patches? For clothes, I think something that is either easily removed or doesn't hinder a person much in the water would be great (I'll leave the colours/style up to you though!). He would probably have some fishing gear on him.

Here is an entry page for undines in the ttrpg system I am using for this fella. I would definitely like to keep the blue skin, fin ears and webbed hands/feet. Other than that, feel free to use any of it for inspiration or deviate from it if you'd like, I won't mind either way ^^

For reference, a very rough backstory I have for him so far is that he manages to get himself swept away from his family by a strong river current when he is still a small child and ends up in the care of an old, retired dwarf pirate, who now works as a fisherman (who quite literally fishes this fool from the river in a net and kinda just ends up adopting him when they can't find his family again). He is definitely sort of an idiot, kinda easily excited, really kind though.

I hope this is like, workable?? Sorry, I just struggle to actually put my thoughts on paper '^^ please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! I know it isn't the most detailed description, but it's about as detailed as I can get atm xD
Alright, so now that I got my thoughts more or less together (Sorry it it not the most coherent thought process, a lot of these are just ideas/suggestions, so feel free not to follow everything to the dot, especially anything that is followed by a question mark xD)

Firstly, sorry, it is a humanoid. I will absolutely not mind if he ends up kinda creature-like though (something along the lines of your second character design example would be completely acceptable tbh, in terms of like humanoid/creature scale).

So the character I am trying to get designed is an undine, probably will end up being a cleric of some sort or water deity (haven't quite decided on that yet). Chaotic good. Young adult, male. Tall, kinda slender, probably even a bit lanky. The one feature I know I want is for his hair to somewhat resemble seaweed, at least shoulder length but can be longer - uncertain of what hairstyle though, I'll leave that up to you. I think either no facial hair or some awkward stubble on his chin. Freckles? Maybe some like, fish scale patches? For clothes, I think something that is either easily removed or doesn't hinder a person much in the water would be great (I'll leave the colours/style up to you though!). He would probably have some fishing gear on him.

Here is an entry page for undines in the ttrpg system I am using for this fella. I would definitely like to keep the blue skin, fin ears and webbed hands/feet. Other than that, feel free to use any of it for inspiration or deviate from it if you'd like, I won't mind either way ^^

For reference, a very rough backstory I have for him so far is that he manages to get himself swept away from his family by a strong river current when he is still a small child and ends up in the care of an old, retired dwarf pirate, who now works as a fisherman (who quite literally fishes this fool from the river in a net and kinda just ends up adopting him when they can't find his family again). He is definitely sort of an idiot, kinda easily excited, really kind though.

I hope this is like, workable?? Sorry, I just struggle to actually put my thoughts on paper '^^ please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! I know it isn't the most detailed description, but it's about as detailed as I can get atm xD
nuvYkoF.png
@twyrine
Can I grab that last slot for a character design? I'll come up with some inspo for you tomorrow if you don't mind
@twyrine
Can I grab that last slot for a character design? I'll come up with some inspo for you tomorrow if you don't mind
@Innisfree
Sure! Reserved a slot for you
@Innisfree
Sure! Reserved a slot for you
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
@Ronnie1107
I'll see what I can do with that! Just to mention how it works- for character design I usually do few sketches so we could work something out from that, and if nothing will suit your fancy then since the commission is not paid for yet we can always cancel or switch to a different idea, so no worries.

But overall that's the most detailed prompt I got for this kind of commission yet so it should be fun to try and design something out of it!
@Ronnie1107
I'll see what I can do with that! Just to mention how it works- for character design I usually do few sketches so we could work something out from that, and if nothing will suit your fancy then since the commission is not paid for yet we can always cancel or switch to a different idea, so no worries.

But overall that's the most detailed prompt I got for this kind of commission yet so it should be fun to try and design something out of it!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
Sounds good, I could definitely throw a different idea at you if this one doesn't pan out ^^ and well, hopefully it isn't too much then - again, feel free not to adhere to completely everything i mentioned, it's more just for inspiration i suppose ^^ looking forward to what you come up with!
Sounds good, I could definitely throw a different idea at you if this one doesn't pan out ^^ and well, hopefully it isn't too much then - again, feel free not to adhere to completely everything i mentioned, it's more just for inspiration i suppose ^^ looking forward to what you come up with!
nuvYkoF.png
@twyrine
thanks for reserving me a slot!

I'm looking for a creature, I don't have a lot in mind for the design but I can throw you some vibes. I'd like them bipedal, digitigrade. would love a tail. I love asymmetrical eyes, be it size, amount, color, anything like that. Fur and/or feathers over scales or skin. Clothes maybe more masc presenting, but doesn't have to be overly so

Vibes: Regency ball, purple candles in black holders, crescent moon on a clear night, silver filigree
@twyrine
thanks for reserving me a slot!

I'm looking for a creature, I don't have a lot in mind for the design but I can throw you some vibes. I'd like them bipedal, digitigrade. would love a tail. I love asymmetrical eyes, be it size, amount, color, anything like that. Fur and/or feathers over scales or skin. Clothes maybe more masc presenting, but doesn't have to be overly so

Vibes: Regency ball, purple candles in black holders, crescent moon on a clear night, silver filigree
@art shop reopening

2 slots are available again!
@art shop reopening

2 slots are available again!
art shop
free tiny dragon bases

chenpi_sig.png
Hello @Twyrine! May I nab a character design slot? Thank you.
Hello @Twyrine! May I nab a character design slot? Thank you.
1 2 3 4 5 6