Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Boss Fam Swap [H] Midnight Lantern
1 2 3 4
@CrimsonCatalyst
can I get the first one + the manta?
And any fest fams that are from the nature fest if there is still any difference after the 2 fams
Feel free to send a cr w/ the pricing
@CrimsonCatalyst
can I get the first one + the manta?
And any fest fams that are from the nature fest if there is still any difference after the 2 fams
Feel free to send a cr w/ the pricing
@gblade sure thing! :3

the manta (200g) + the nature elemental (200g) equal the price of the disoriented spirit (400g), so i'll start a crossroads for ya ^^
@gblade sure thing! :3

the manta (200g) + the nature elemental (200g) equal the price of the disoriented spirit (400g), so i'll start a crossroads for ya ^^
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

I have an Undying Featherback but already have the Mantarune and Wavesweeper as I use the Kelp Beds as my place to level fodder.

Let me know if you perhaps have other bosses or holiday familiars to trade, perhaps?
I have an Undying Featherback but already have the Mantarune and Wavesweeper as I use the Kelp Beds as my place to level fodder.

Let me know if you perhaps have other bosses or holiday familiars to trade, perhaps?
@itani i dont have any other boss fams spare atm, but i do have a raft of old festival familiars - are there any in particular you have your eye on? i have most everything; though i do have extra duplicates of several of the elementals (2015-2016) so im the most keen to trade those :0
@itani i dont have any other boss fams spare atm, but i do have a raft of old festival familiars - are there any in particular you have your eye on? i have most everything; though i do have extra duplicates of several of the elementals (2015-2016) so im the most keen to trade those :0
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

I'm mostly focusing on trying to get my bear familiar collection finished, but I am happy to snag festival familiars from any that I'm missing in my bestiary!
I'm mostly focusing on trying to get my bear familiar collection finished, but I am happy to snag festival familiars from any that I'm missing in my bestiary!
@Itani oh sure! it looks like you've got all the festival ones, are you looking for the NotN imposter bears? :0

out of the ones you dont have ive got:
Sundial Imposter - 520g; Voltspire Intruder - 450g; and Bogus Manamonger - 700g !

or if those dont interest you i'd be happy to trade elemental acolytes too! ive got double duplicates of these that i didnt see in your beastiary:
Molten Marauder - 325g; Stardust Scholar - 200g; Insubstantial Illusionist - 175g; Hurricane Herald - 200g !

undying featherback is currently listed at about 420g LAH :0 ! lemme know what you think or if you wanna know if i have something else <3
@Itani oh sure! it looks like you've got all the festival ones, are you looking for the NotN imposter bears? :0

out of the ones you dont have ive got:
Sundial Imposter - 520g; Voltspire Intruder - 450g; and Bogus Manamonger - 700g !

or if those dont interest you i'd be happy to trade elemental acolytes too! ive got double duplicates of these that i didnt see in your beastiary:
Molten Marauder - 325g; Stardust Scholar - 200g; Insubstantial Illusionist - 175g; Hurricane Herald - 200g !

undying featherback is currently listed at about 420g LAH :0 ! lemme know what you think or if you wanna know if i have something else <3
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

Would you mind swapping the Undying Featherback and 30 gems for your Voltspire Intruder? :O
Would you mind swapping the Undying Featherback and 30 gems for your Voltspire Intruder? :O
@Itani sure!! that sounds good to me <3 ill send a cr!!
@Itani sure!! that sounds good to me <3 ill send a cr!!
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

@CrimsonCatalyst I have a spiney whale [item=Spiney Whale] I would be willing to trade for a manta rune [item=Mantarune].
@CrimsonCatalyst I have a spiney whale Spiney Whale I would be willing to trade for a manta rune Mantarune .
@Frodo50 oh absolutely! Spiney whale is currently priced around 200g, and Mantarune is at about 380g, if youre able to toss in some treasure or gems to make up the difference youve got a deal ^^
@Frodo50 oh absolutely! Spiney whale is currently priced around 200g, and Mantarune is at about 380g, if youre able to toss in some treasure or gems to make up the difference youve got a deal ^^
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

1 2 3 4