Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Boss Fam Swap [H] Midnight Lantern
1 2 3 4
@CrimsonCatalyst cr sent thanks!
@CrimsonCatalyst cr sent thanks!
I've got a deeprealm hunter! (ive also got a wartoad but I don't really want to pay the difference im sorry orz) current LAH is higher than wave sweeper but, and this is a reach, if youve got any kelp beds scenes I'll value them at like 100g which is higher than LAH but I dont care I love that scene not that im not just happy to pay deeprealm hunter to wave sweeper, but lmk what youd prefer [emoji=undertide tongue size=1] EDIT: omg I forgot to ping im so sorry @CrimsonCatalyst
I've got a deeprealm hunter! (ive also got a wartoad but I don't really want to pay the difference im sorry orz) current LAH is higher than wave sweeper but, and this is a reach, if youve got any kelp beds scenes I'll value them at like 100g which is higher than LAH but I dont care I love that scene

not that im not just happy to pay deeprealm hunter to wave sweeper, but lmk what youd prefer

EDIT: omg I forgot to ping im so sorry @CrimsonCatalyst
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
@RheoTastic oooh i took a peek and it looks like i do have a scene! id be happy to do the Wave Sweeper + kelp beds scene + like 100g/kt or smth for the Deeprealm Hunter if that interests you? :0

and no worries bout the wartoad LOL the whole point of swaps is not to have to dip into the coffers, right? :P
@RheoTastic oooh i took a peek and it looks like i do have a scene! id be happy to do the Wave Sweeper + kelp beds scene + like 100g/kt or smth for the Deeprealm Hunter if that interests you? :0

and no worries bout the wartoad LOL the whole point of swaps is not to have to dip into the coffers, right? :P
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@CrimsonCatalyst I can definitely do that! honestly I suspect deeprealm hunter price will fall a little more for the rest of the fest, so I can just take wave sweeper + the scene + like 60g/kt or so! I'll send a two way [emoji=pearlcatcher tongue size=1]
@CrimsonCatalyst I can definitely do that! honestly I suspect deeprealm hunter price will fall a little more for the rest of the fest, so I can just take wave sweeper + the scene + like 60g/kt or so! I'll send a two way
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
why is this my curse. bumping with a new boss!
why is this my curse. bumping with a new boss!
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

bump! i swear im not even trying to boss farm lmao
bump! i swear im not even trying to boss farm lmao
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png