Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Wavesat] Search for the Skywhale!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45
Oop! Reporting in late, but I reduced one of each type !
Oop! Reporting in late, but I reduced one of each type !
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

Reduced one of each type of item!
Reduced one of each type of item!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I completed today's coli challenge!
I completed today's coli challenge!
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
Got a win in each venue (and then some). Hang on--did I see strange movement in the skies overhead or have I been hanging out in the Forbidden Portal too long?
Got a win in each venue (and then some). Hang on--did I see strange movement in the skies overhead or have I been hanging out in the Forbidden Portal too long?
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
TUESDAY CHALLENGE: reduced one of each type of item!
TUESDAY CHALLENGE: reduced one of each type of item!
nPGTVwx.png
Completed 1 win in each venue!
Completed 1 win in each venue!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/sLAwsH7.png[/img] [center]@pinglist-26246[/center] [columns][b]Captain Margayem[/b]: "Following these reports--and there's so many reports, by the Eleven--we’re making some good progress. I've told the pilot to take us higher, as right now we think the whale is somewhere in the clouds themselves…" [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/o8daoiO.png[/img][/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/3yz8bM3.png[/img][nextcol][b]First Mate Radial:[/b] "We have cast our net and now we collect our catch! The skywhale, so it seems, is still like any regular whale--only flying, of course. Whales have a certain way of hiding in the vast seas… it makes me wonder…" [b]Wed. Coli Challenge:[/b] Defeat one Spiney Whale and one Deeprealm Hunter [/columns] [columns][b]Head Researcher Feldspar:[/b] "Camouflage, oh that's certain. How else coulda giant whale hide in the sky? But these whales hide for a reason: food. And that's where our connection is, ya see, how the camouflage works in with the diet.” [b]Wed. Baldwin Challenge:[/b] Brew a fest skin, brew Soylent Blue [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/t6RNd3x.png[/img][/columns] [center][b]Finish either challenge, and reply in this thread, to complete Wednesday![/b][/center]
sLAwsH7.png
Captain Margayem: "Following these reports--and there's so many reports, by the Eleven--we’re making some good progress. I've told the pilot to take us higher, as right now we think the whale is somewhere in the clouds themselves…" o8daoiO.png
3yz8bM3.png First Mate Radial: "We have cast our net and now we collect our catch! The skywhale, so it seems, is still like any regular whale--only flying, of course. Whales have a certain way of hiding in the vast seas… it makes me wonder…"

Wed. Coli Challenge: Defeat one Spiney Whale and one Deeprealm Hunter
Head Researcher Feldspar: "Camouflage, oh that's certain. How else coulda giant whale hide in the sky? But these whales hide for a reason: food. And that's where our connection is, ya see, how the camouflage works in with the diet.”

Wed. Baldwin Challenge: Brew a fest skin, brew Soylent Blue
t6RNd3x.png
Finish either challenge, and reply in this thread, to complete Wednesday!
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
Already working on a fest skin, haha! The rest will have to wait, however...I need sleep! [emoji=tundra sleepy size=1][emoji=tundra tongue size=1]
Already working on a fest skin, haha! The rest will have to wait, however...I need sleep!
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Defeated a Spiney Whale and a Deeprealm Hunter!
Defeated a Spiney Whale and a Deeprealm Hunter!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Defeated 2 Spiney Whales and 1 Deeprealm hunter!

took me a while to find the deeprealm one . . .
Defeated 2 Spiney Whales and 1 Deeprealm hunter!

took me a while to find the deeprealm one . . .
4IPwDSn.pngsCaCbZg.gif[url][/url]Suntan Participation Badge
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44 45