Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello! looking for research note friends
1 2
hi all! been on the site for a rather long time and typically just play alone! however, i really like the archaeology portion of the site and would really enjoy having people to send research notes to - please send me a friend request if this strikes your fancy.

(as a note: i am not a very talkative individual but i do appreciate anyone that wants to reach out! thank you all for your time and patience <3)
hi all! been on the site for a rather long time and typically just play alone! however, i really like the archaeology portion of the site and would really enjoy having people to send research notes to - please send me a friend request if this strikes your fancy.

(as a note: i am not a very talkative individual but i do appreciate anyone that wants to reach out! thank you all for your time and patience <3)
GaxHqlg.png
watermid.png
Hi! I am also looking to friends to share research notes! I'm sending a request to you now! [emoji=new friend size=1]
Hi! I am also looking to friends to share research notes! I'm sending a request to you now!
Hello! I'd also like friends to share research notes with!
Hello! I'd also like friends to share research notes with!
Hi! I'll send you a request. Anyone else seeing this feel free to also send a req!
Hi! I'll send you a request. Anyone else seeing this feel free to also send a req!
I want some friends too! We are all now coworkers in the archeology department lol
I want some friends too! We are all now coworkers in the archeology department lol
YMPbu9R.pngxYQkuHQ.pngnWiQNX9.pngTdTJOrw.pngOPvsslx.pngEEUHXHn.png
dragon_and_knight.gif
I’m open to anyone who wants friends for research notes! C:
I’m open to anyone who wants friends for research notes! C:
I'm always accepting friends for the Arlo notes!
I'm always accepting friends for the Arlo notes!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Ive been meaning to do more of the extra stuff on this site other then collecting and breeding having some friends to help with the notes and such would be great!
Ive been meaning to do more of the extra stuff on this site other then collecting and breeding having some friends to help with the notes and such would be great!
Oken
qjxrAwx.png

Cupiosexual (Cupiosexual flag)
Nonbinary (Nonbinary flag)PRICTGJ.png6YousWl.png

YMPbu9R.png
hi! I'm also new here and looking for friends to share notes-- anyone seeing this feel free to send me a request![emoji=nature rune size=1]
hi! I'm also new here and looking for friends to share notes-- anyone seeing this feel free to send me a request!
GbgAb0e.gif
Nonbxnary (Nonbxnary flag)
Any Pronoun (Agender flag)
Queerpunk (Queerpunk flag)
Engaged
Earthbender
Frog Cult
Keter
Free Buttons
Free Adoptables
Sign me up for research buddies!

Anyone and everyone can add me. :)